You will never be alt-right

>You will never be alt-right
>I will never be your type
What did they mean by this?

Attached: 34AD839C-1BCD-44AE-9F7B-B0BF49C86E6D-27941-00002209EC695C0F.jpg (1200x1200, 374K)

Other urls found in this thread:

movementdrum.co/blogs/journal/an-interview-with-sheridan-riley
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>molly mayhem
>bismack biyombo!
what was she trying to tell us with this verse?

>she

I saw Alvvays live.

I got a picture with Sheridan afterwards and I can't tell if she/he is a woman or a tranny.

Please help.

>Saved by a Waifu
she's trying to communicate directly to us

being a woman and transgender are not mutually exclusive you retard

Nah, mutilating genitals can't properly change one's gender.

youre right. they are their gender before they get gender affirming surgery it just can help with body dysmorphia and being socially associated as your true gender. a trans man has always been a man before they ever got surgery is what im saying.

Okay whatever you tell yourself, bud.

But what I wanna know is whether Sheridan is a tranny or not.

Attached: 22OdwbO.gif (480x360, 1.78M)

Is Sheridan a tranny?

Isn't she lesbian?

Next alvvum when?

Is she?? I know nothing about her. They took their time between S/T and Antisocialites, but they announced they were writing last year, so probs next year.

I NEED A MOLLY MOMMY BROS

Attached: molly-rankin.jpg (3600x2400, 1.01M)

The thing I know is that She used to play in another band. Months ago someone made her an interview.

movementdrum.co/blogs/journal/an-interview-with-sheridan-riley

She’s a woman. My friend had sex with her in 2014 when she went to community college in CA

Holy fuck give details plz

Not much to tell really. Pretty standard. She used to go to Long Beach City College and my friend hooked up with her. She played drums for Avi Buffalo who is also a Long Beach native.

fuck america, fuck drumpf, fuck racism, fuck nazism, fuck fascism, fuck the KKK, fuck republicunts, fuck conservatards, fuck homophobes, fuck transphobes, fuck pedophobes, fuck cuckophobes, fuck cishets, fuck capitalism, fuck libertarianism, fuck corporations, fuck money, fuck mcdonalds, fuck white nationalism, fuck sexism, fuck misogynists, fuck islamophobia, fuck antisemitism, fuck christianity, fuck gun rights, fuck prolifers, fuck the NRA, fuck men and fuck white people

I shall give you one (you) as a gift, but bad bait

I had a picture taken with someone who's HAD SEX.

That's crazy.