How do we prevent mass shootings from happening on a regular basis in our country

How do we prevent mass shootings from happening on a regular basis in our country

Attached: 2435768965432.jpg (524x720, 68.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/crime/fourth-of-july-shootings-chicago-violence-b1878640.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mandatory IQ tests for gun license

move to a different country

ban guns

give the American school children more guns, let them sort each other out

It's terminal. Emigrate to Canada

Attached: 1649788866577m.jpg (1024x723, 72.31K)

If a mass shootings occurs in borger town and I am not around to hear it, did it still happen?

more guns?

It’s pretty clear.

Attached: 44EC7BEC-44CD-4023-9154-D17B6ED72B3E.png (1080x1077, 476.61K)

what next, ban any objects thats remotely sharp and could be used to poke someone?

>Send muricans, the source of the issue, to Canada, to spread the issue to an otherwise innocent country. Trudeau doesn't count; he's a piece of shit.

Ban Americans

oh...

Attached: 34567890765.png (1000x743, 45.8K)

remove libshits, rehash mental health system

Make owning a gun a part of the country's culture. If everyone owned a gun and knew how to shoot, reload, and dismantle and reassemble said gun, if it was widely known that just about everyone on the street is carrying mass shootings would not be a common occurrence

>mother jones
kek the mental gymnastics needed for this graph to look like this

This is the chart that conveniently leaves out gang violence.

We need to be asking the more important questions. How do we give as many guns to as many mentally unstable people as possible? How do we get as many AN HEROES as possible? How do we make it so you can’t even buy a box of cereal without looking over your shoulder?

Attached: 9E766F87-B372-414A-9F8D-28F0A944C67C.jpg (1080x1327, 173.04K)

idk, I feel there are a lot of mentally unstable and downright stupid people out there who I would not want carrying or owning a gun. Maybe some people shouldn't be allowed to have guns, maybe we could background check peoples criminal and mental health record before selling them a gun

Attached: 3456789076546789.jpg (422x407, 27.42K)

>Native American
>don’t come to the reservation tomorrow
>proceeds to do a rain dance and rain thunder down on multiple teepees

Attached: BD71BBD0-7D00-464C-8CFB-CD1C0D8203A9.jpg (998x696, 102.08K)

hahaha even on this horse shit chart, nigs are still waaay over represented.

Fucking Mother Jones.

Reality never interferes with a the JournoActivism of Mother Jones.

Deporting the niggers would be a good start

+1

Interesting that they don’t normalize it to 100,000 population, which is the standard epidemiological metric

Despite being 20% of the white population, niggers account for 35% of the white population’s “mass shoostings”

Should we ban white people?

Attached: 34256789654678.png (792x857, 369.43K)

lol i would be impressed if these numbers werent similar to 4th of july weekend in any nigger city.

sauce?

But only if you exclude gang related mass shootings, like when a Jamal does a drive-by on a baby shower because Patrice might be there

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/crime/fourth-of-july-shootings-chicago-violence-b1878640.html

i cant imagine all the shit they had to exclude to come up with that result.

Now if you could point out to where it says these numbers coincide with every nigger city, it would be much appreciated

you think its white people shooting each other at bbqs? lol

wait but guns are banned in brazil in mexico this infographic literally just made me racist

Just don't do anything.
Not my problem.
I carry a gun everywhere. I won't be one of these helpless victims.

we could provide free jordans for everyone so that they don't get into fights with each other about quantity of jordans owned

more guns and more people with guns

You can't provide a source, mr same fag? You realize it says how many anons have posted on this thread, everybody can see when someone new posts since the poster count goes up

they would find something to fight about and throw thier life away over. trust me.

If everybody was armed nobody would dare try shooting, they'd be put down before they could reload

Mass shootings are exceedingly rare. In a country of 350 million people and 900 million guns the fact that only around 20 people die from mass shootings per year is a great statistic. It means guns ARE NOT the problem.

And besides most of the "mass shootings" they report on the fake news media is actually gang related shootings. Those ARE NOT MASS SHOOTINGS IF THEYRE GANG RELATED

you can easily look up the stats for chicago, NYC, baltimore, detroit, birmingham, atlanta, etc yourself.

its not a pretty picture.

ya, they are statistically insignificant. the real problem are stinky, poor minorities.

>Those ARE NOT MASS SHOOTINGS IF THEYRE GANG RELATE

says you.

Says everybody with common sense. Gang fights can't be classified as mass shootings as they are not attacking random citizens. Theyre attacking rival gang members.

AKA niggers shooting other niggers

>He still cant provide a source
I encourage you to look up the stats, since you obviously never read them

This

kek

You don't and won't, America. Just accept that children killing each other is as funny as adults killing each other.

Russia and Ukraine? Gym class again? It is all the same to Death my friend!

Attached: IMG-20220419-WA0004.jpg (1080x1013, 127.52K)

>How do we prevent mass shootings from happening on a regular basis in our country
Stop electing Democrats.

HAHAHA holy shit the fact that any American presents this as a solution only ever makes me look forward to the next school shooting!

this will surely prevent guns from existing. brilliant.

That's a good idea. Only give guns too dumb to use them.

I don't know, America! HOW DO YOU MAKE STUPID PEOPLE HAPPY?! MAYBE REPLACE HANDGUNS WITH HAMBURGERS OR SOME SHIT!?

replace handguns with blowjobs
enjoy world peace

A lick-n-suck-o-matic on every corner! WHAT A BRILLIANT PATENT! EVEN MORE INSPIRED THAN THE SUICIDE BOOTH FROM FUTURAMA!

Attached: 1649664187342.jpg (563x455, 17.84K)

What's in it for me for giving a fuck?

ah yes, no sources. Must be fact checker approved.

You change the definition of mass shooting from any incident with 2 or more people involved, to something more along the lines of an incident where someone intentionally shoots a mass of people.

Because the facts or its checkers enable what for who now and why would I care?