How do you get girls like this?

How do you get girls like this?
>white
>nerdy
>not very pretty (6-7/10)
>optional (wears glasses)

Attached: 1650207708337.jpg (1668x1680, 422.55K)

Gamer girls in obsure places on obscure games like tf2 on pony servers

midtown starbucks and/or hipster coffee shop with free wifi

Girls like this downplay their looks because they actually are freaks in the sheets.

Same way you get most girls, be attractive user.

Say something to them like "hi" or "hello" or "how are you doing?" You'll know in about 30 seconds or less whether they're into you because they make up their minds about you in 8 seconds or less on average.

Good luck user.

colleges

I dunno. My experience with gamer chicks is that they usually have all guy friends and there's a good chance she's fooled around with half of them.

Usually because they are nerdy with low self-esteem and crave male validation; every guy in the group confesses their love for her at some point so you're swatting off male orbiters constantly.

I would rather date a normie chick over a gamer girl any day of the week.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-04-17 at 3.10.26 AM.jpg (1624x2178, 735.33K)

I wonder what do they study

>not very pretty
>(6-7/10)
are you really this retarded

Attached: cope_and_sneed.jpg (1280x720, 79.68K)

100% she fucks like shes being electrocuted.

Bump

Have halfway decent social skills and try to talk to girls at cons. They'd be flattered someone who doesn't live with their mother and can carry a halfway coherent conversation is talking to them. If you have no social skills and live with your mother, might want to lower that pretty scale.

Truth.

Looks like Silent Robs wife

I know it’s a tumblr thing to do but fit some reason the short multi colored hair does it for me

Who's Silent Rob?

Family Get Togethers, be the friend

Attached: Screenshot_20220418-125940_Gallery.jpg (720x1600, 791.07K)

This guy gets it. Cons are good for sure (met my wife at one), but really any place where you'd have common interests. If you're not awkward as fuck and have a somewhat stable life (job, not living at home) you'll be off to a good start.

Don't date gamer girls. Very true advice!

Attached: Screenshot_20220418-130031_Gallery.jpg (720x1600, 578.23K)

Small time video game YouTuber/streamer

She looks like Corey Chase

Attached: Virgin+Trains-12.jpg (750x500, 56.82K)

>try

Interesting, I see it. Especially the eyes

Attached: DSC_8947.jpg (2464x1632, 963.2K)

I pulled a girl that looked exactly like this back in High School. Sat down at the computer next to her in the lab and just starting shooting the shit. Was a lot easier to talk too than I imagined. Never interacted with her again after that but I was able to establish a healthy friendship within 15-20 minutes and it gave me a good amount of confidence to talk to some other girls I had actual interest in.

i wanna chick like this thats into shota/loli and would also dom me

You're reccomending crashing family get-together?

>highschool

There's no easier time than in your school years.Your game and confidence was faux pas.

I wish I could go back with everything I know now.

Bump

Yes. Actually, met my wife at a family reunion. Not mine obviously.

Attached: 3.jpg (2464x1632, 900.96K)

Your cousins I guess

Kek

Met my 6.5/10 wife in college. She's hot but has some forehead wrinkles that keep her from being a 10/10. I don't even see them anymore so it worked out great for me.

Good places to find average women:

>Chipotle
>Starbucks
>BWW
>Grocery Store (not Walmart)
>Hipster bars
>Government buildings (tag agency, courthouse etc.)
>Veterinarian clinics (probably the best place to find pic related)

>Veterinarian clinics (probably the best place to find pic related)
What do they do there?

Receptionists/helpers. Usually will help hold down an animal or assist during surgeries and procedures.

slim to nill because they don't come out and are anti-social just like you. ive met a few playing genshin and dota. it's not how you would think it would be, but don't take my word for it. they're out there. good luck, op.

Attached: 1646492564109.jpg (720x960, 99.18K)

Hit on them, treat them well but also be assertive
honestly a fabric/knitting store is probably a good spot for them but you're going to have to hang around until they show up which is conspicuous
they really just want to suck dick and get fucked like every other chick into dudes

Most men who "met their wife" actually mean to say they met their wife before online dating became socially acceptable (so 10+ years ago). Their advice is boomer tier in the new age aka "give them a firm handshake!"

If you're a guy over 35 and haven't already locked down a woman you're going to die alone. Pure honesty.

Attached: 34 year old.webm (576x1024, 1018.33K)

How hard is to rotate the fuckin pic!

Attached: 1650312845613.jpg (1632x2464, 966.54K)

Btw... she is hot

As a pale redheaded nerdy and reasonably attractive woman (who wears glasses for reading), this person isn't far off I'd also add gaming stores and hobby shops. There's places like Gamestop but it's a mixed bag, I'd especially check local hobby/game stores that do stuff for Warhammer, DND, and the like. Outside of that, online gaming is probably a good bet.

As far as how to 'get' us, I'm not into guys so I'm probably not the best person to give advice there.

>I'm not into guys so I'm probably not the best person to give advice there
Fucking gay. Literally. Also post tits you old lezzie hag.

>As a pale redheaded nerdy and reasonably attractive woman
I love girls like that. I hope you're having a good time, FemAnon. If you don't mind, why you aren't into guys?

Because I'm gay

>post tits
>old lezzie hag.
Real compelling argument you make there

translation: she was raped and can't trust guys without crippling fear and anxiety of reliving that trauma, so it just seemed easier to fuck girls instead
>inb4 nuh-uh

I just don't have any emotional or sexual attraction to men. It's really not that complicated or deep. Guys just don't do it for me, girls do.

or a troon. women aren't into warhammer or DND. trannie nerd most likely.

Not trans. You'd be surprised how many women are into DND and Warhammer.

DND is fine, but even the dudes who are into WH FB/40K are questionable though, let alone any chick

bascially every girl ive been with is like this, except for 1 10/10 latina with a monster ass

the answer: be not a creep on tinder

have a big dick, act like it

Go to youtube sometime and check out all the women into Warhammer/40k. That's how I got into it actually. I'd started painting some minis for DND and watched a few tutorials on youtube from girls that were into Warhammer, then I watched some videos of them playing and thought it was cool and got into it myself. I'm hardly alone.

This has been my experience too, it's initially nice because of the relatability, but it generally just ends up being constant arguing over her spending time with other desperate dudes and her pretending that the situation is innocent.

It really fuckin sucks cause I've dated some (gamer) girls that I've absolutely fallen for, they have great personalities and interest that match mine, but they also just end up being lying, BPD-riddled whores. Feels like I'll just end up having to settle with some normie chick if I ever want to keep my sanity while dating.

What's bizarre is that majority of these chicks are just 6 or 7/10s at best, but she'll just end up being surrounded by enabling orbiters nonetheless. Even the last chick who I was with tricked me into thinking she was relatively mature (for a woman) and didn't hang out with a lot of people online, that was until she discovered VR Chat and suddenly started lying to me about what she was doing half the time and who she was with, whenever I would log in to check on her she would be alone with some dude or in a private world. I know it sounds gay as fuck, but I tried giving her the benefit of the doubt until it kept happening over and over. Emotional cheating is still cheating.

Many such cases with this shit, it's so damn stressful dating women like that. Wasted 3 years of my life on a different one, who was clearly cheating on me the entire time but I lacked the maturity and backbone to stand up for myself. Dunno if I'll ever learn, I crave a girl who's into similar things as me and they're basically emotional predators while I'm the prey lmfao.

probably gender studies kek

Lmao

bamp

Tits or gtfo