Just came out as non-binary to my family and my dad says I can't live at home anymore

Just came out as non-binary to my family and my dad says I can't live at home anymore

I only have $50, what do I do?

Attached: CUDl1DjWUAEA8yj.jpg (1024x1024, 168.18K)

Rope

>non-binary
what does this even mean

Spend less time on making your sexuality your personality, and more time on becoming a responsible adult whos not dependent on its parents.

based dad

gay with a few extra steps

>non-binary
just say you were molested.

I will find you and I will piss myself

No seriously, please elaborate
also this

The trans community is apparently so wonderful, go live with them. You betrayed your father and shamed your family, go live with the freaks you chose over them.

Buck up, buttercup. Glad the real world is smacking you idiots in the face like it needs to. Fucking non-binary. More like schizosexual.

your dad pretty much shoved your non-binary theory up your ass. you either live at home, or you don't - see how this works?

>non-binary
That's not even a real thing. It's like "coming out" as Captain America. Go apologize to your dad, tell him the internet made you confused and retarded, and ask if you can stay at home. And try to be less of a fuck-up in the future.

You make the world a better place by removing yourself from it. Pretty obvious

Attached: 1649427913033.webm (720x1276, 1.81M)

Go use that non-binary ass and mouth to earn enough to eat and sleep you stupid fuck.

how old are ya?

"lol jk"

Attached: 1620765500448.gif (566x566, 160.01K)

>It's like "coming out" as Captain America.
Top kek

>non-binary
Meaning non gender. So how do you explain that meat sausage between your legs?

Its 22 and you still don't know the difference between sex and gender? Really?

Educate yourself, fool

>difference between sex and gender
Why don't you go ahead and educate us prof. user

If you had been a functioning member of society, your dad wouldnt give two shits about your made up sexuality, because he would respect you for who you are.

This is why noone like you people, not because of your preferences, but because you think thet they make you special, and that you deserve special treatment because of them,

Grow up, get a job, and stop acting like a 5-yera old.

The left invented gender identity and the left media endorsed it without telling the rest of America wut it wuz. Sorry, but I don't buy it.

bro, have you heard of this thing called google?
> either of the two sexes (male and female), especially when considered with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones. The term is also used more broadly to denote a range of identities that do not correspond to established ideas of male and female.

It means he needs the sexual organs of several people/animals in order to get off.
tertiary = two more
quaternary = three more
etc.

Spend the $50 on Listerine and a good set of knee pads. Pay your phone bill and use Grindr to become the cock whore you always knew you are, letting men pound your mouth and nut as hard as possible right in your mouth with their rude big dicks, so fat & so big you can barely pop the head in and out of your slutty, messy MOUTH. Film it on your phone.

it means they're built with the op-amps of old instead of today's newfangled microprocessors

youth today will never understand the architectural struggles that we went through in the past to get to the level of digital acceptance we're at today

Why google it when faggots like you will desperately try and explain it to me for free?
It's made up bullshit, sex and gender are the same thing. Anyone who says otherwise is brain damaged by all the lbgbbq garbage.

kill yourself

I had a job at age 15. Bought my own car at 16. You cant live at home anymore tells me you are over 18. The fact you only have $50 tells me you are a non-binary leech.
Get the fuck out.

Open your wrist and die fuckin faggot

Fucking this OP ^

Seriously, if you feel the need to define your personality based sexuality/genitalia/lack of genitalia etc then you need to grow the fuck up. It is by far the least interesting thing about you; and all you've done is jump on the band wagon because it's the popular thing.

>sex and gender are the same thing
Always has been. Anything else is pretense.

"why would I google that when I'm already planning to ignore what it says"
enjoy the slow fade to obscurity brothers
but do me one favor on your way out
don't go quietly
it's always funnier when you struggle

Just got rid of one of these useless troons pretending to be my friend because he was "in love" with me but really he was just leeching off me and holding me down. Six months and my life has improved dramatically. Be careful who you let be your friend.

sounds kinda gay ngl

Kek

Attached: 1650234269647.png (531x720, 466.77K)

>but do me one favor on your way out
>don't go quietly
>it's always funnier when you struggle
Projecting your own suicidal tendencies faggot?
A bunch of mentally deranged faggots and trannies decided they wanted to be extra special so they say "Ummm actually sex and gender are DIFFERENT because (we changed the definition) and your retarded ass bought it hook, line, and sinker.

You must have known this would cause problems.
You don’t go in blind to how your parents feel about this stuff.
So basically you got what you wanted by telling him,

Found the jew

There isn't one. You've been indoctrinated.

You're a true faggot if you truly believe all of that made-up garbage bullshit.

Attached: 1628772874136.png (715x436, 307.05K)

Time to hero

thanks mate, keep going just like that

kek'd hard

Is Google like your fucking oracle or something?

it's societies
but feel free to keep pretending otherwise

Who gives a shit? You're cancer.

Your dad sounds fucking cool af. He should have stomped your faggot face in. Go kys.

I only have $50, what do I do?
>Not sure eat it costs or how much is required but buy 50 worth of fentanyl and see if it kills you

>how to greentext and English?

Ok groomer

It means they spend too much time online.

Don’t worry about that faggot I’ve just woken up. Just buy the fentanyl

Google has too many connections to cia to be trusted, cia are communists working for black rock/vanguard.
Gender/sex is defined by chromosomes. There is a normal xy/xx or a mutation(medical condition) where if there's a y chromosome, you are still a guy.
This is all a massive cope because people don't want to admit they are gay.

> Google has too many connections to cia to be trusted, cia are communists working for black rock/vanguard
which is why you, societies last and greatest free thinker, gets his news from Yea Forums
please keep telling me about what "normal" means to you

Attached: meinneger.jpg (289x292, 24.68K)

kek

Attached: a4dce22f9da7b6eb51554f11b5aa61e1.jpg (1708x1338, 169.48K)

Let this be a lesson to you freaks out there. Don't "come out" unless you have a plan. Also, don't pretend "binary" is a thing; you are either a man or woman. Genetics and DNA are facts.
If you want to pretend you are both, or part dog...you "fell" like a woman and a man" ...whatever dude... live your fucking life.
But don't expect you family to accept your stupidity.

Be me, gay af
Have an only fans page
Lots of gays subscribe and straight women
Get tons of extreme requests from the gays
Make hella money in the first year like 30,000usd
Still growing

Based.

/thread

Attached: gender.jpg (640x593, 47.46K)

Go to your father. Tell him what you said was fucking retarded (Because it is) and maybe he'll forgive you for trying to be a special little faggot headcase.