What happens when you die?

What happens when you die?

Attached: 1650094730977.jpg (828x1004, 140.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

organism.earth/library/document/out-of-your-mind-6)
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mav6BXbQQJg
hyperallergic.com/720694/science-confirms-that-life-flashes-before-the-eyes-upon-death/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When I OD'd there was nothing. Then they brought me back.
So nothing.

kys

You will no longer be alive

All your sadness is grouped up and has to do another round. That part of you is reborn as a amoeba on Mars. Happy part of you gets to sing Hallelujah with Leonard Cohen for all eternity to come and you get to meet the happy part of Rembrandt.

If you saw nothing then you saw nothing. You don't know dick about what happens after death. If you saw nothing, then you saw nothing, which means you gained zero knowledge on the afterlife

If I had to sing hallelujah even once I'd have killed Leonard myself

Nobody knows, which means it doesn’t necessarily mean the end of existence.

N O T H I N G H A P P E N S

These are the only correct answers

Why would there be an afterlife? Think about it. Life is over.

You get thrown into a feedback loop that fragments your soul into kaleidoscopic crystalline structures for a period of 666,666,666,999,999,999 years.
After that, you annihilate completely.

But DEF is something happening.

How would you know? What did you see if you saw nothing? Just pitch black? Because guess what? Pitch black is something, not nothing. Dumb nigger. You think they'd let you leave the simulation for a brief period because you're addicted to drugs or failed to kill yourself? Not how death works. You're either dead or you're not

There is literally nothing in nature like this.

Were you really dead or just really high?

>So, also, if you are aware of a state which you call “is,”—or “reality,” or “life”—this implies another state called “isn’t,” or “illusion,” or “unreality,” or “nothingness,” or “death.” There it is. You can’t know one without the other. And so as to make life poignant it’s always going to come to an (Text sourced from organism.earth/library/document/out-of-your-mind-6) end. That is exactly—don’t you see—what makes it lively.
- Alan Watts

Attached: Alan_Watts.png (312x312, 96.5K)

Go suck off "Jesus"

Exists outside of conventional reality.
Trust me, bro.

You go live in the sky with a magical bearded dude, who spends his time torturing the inhabitants of the planet just to test whether or not they love him enough

Hmmmmmm

wow. The link I copied that text from completely cucked my post. I'm fucking pissed

Attached: efd.jpg (600x584, 30.59K)

The program ends, and you get to play another role-playing character for another lifetime. Why the fuck you would pick this one is beyond me.

Was drunk as shit and took some H
They narcan'd me I forget what they said
I remember sitting down at Starbucks and then just nothing.
Next thing I'm in the back of an amberlamps

You were not meant to impart this information to neckbeards

I'd have known no different I'd they didn't bring me back.
You see nothing. Nothing happens.

hopefully nothing, if something relating to morality I am probably fucked.

Attached: 0000000472856.webm (224x400, 1.65M)

If you give yourself to Him that’s what happens

There are different possibilities, but your soul goes on somewhere.
It also may have something to do with what you believe, but "life" doesn't end after death on Earth.

Every religion on earth believes they are the one true faith, fucking hell of an amazing bit of luck you were born in the only one that’s right

Science doesn’t back any of this up

You die.

Nothing. Your brain can only comprehend being alive.

You were unconscious you didn’t get “brought back. “There was no brain death, you were resuscitated.

I will use any excuse I can to post Alan Watts though. He genuinely changed my views on death and life in general. When he said that life isn't about getting to its end, but rather to enioy it while its happening, like music, it made sense to me. It changed my perspective and actually made me a happier person. Yea Forums is a depraved place and I hope I can change some peoples minds here too

you lose your body but you stay concious

But I would have, and I would have known no different.
Close enough

Again, go suck off Jesus :)

You shit your pants and your relatives fight over your trash.

>But DEF is something happening.
Yeah, you stop living. That happens. And then we don't have to put up with you anymore. Thanks in advance! So brave of you to volunteer

I was going to wait after you.

>Dumb nigger.
yes, I'm the dumb nigger.

Brain dead hospital tards shit there pants?

>what happens when you die?
Everything. To say you are dead forever would imply that existence is finite. Will your soul live on after you die? Probably not. Will you reincarnate into a poor El Salvadorian kid being beheaded by the Cartel with a dull knife to record to his family? Probably. Welcome to the universe, buckaroo.

Attached: infinity-sign-vector-illustration-260nw-1294111228.jpg (260x280, 8.13K)

You hear this:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mav6BXbQQJg

Or more likely you would’ve been a ghost trapped in that Starbucks, even after it gets torn down to make yuppie condos

I like Alan Watts for his drunken ramblings

Didn’t he take acid? That would make a lot of sense.

Sweet
>Fuck your frap

you motherfuckers think there's a DMT trip on death?

REBOOT

Oh yeah sure but mostly he was a drunk

Ok, neckbeard. Then I'll rebuttal with "energy can't be created or destroyed", but more importantly it's just my opinion that I strongly believe.
I've experienced death, I've done DMT, I've experienced ego-death, I've seen ghosts, I've seen demons, I've astral projected, etc..
Death isn't the end.

It takes the brain what four minutes to die? Those chemicals released in that time could resemble a lifetime. You’d best be hoping your body dies naturally not destroyed.

Consciousness can't be destroyed.
Smart. Say that to all the dead people

Maybe consciousness isn't energy?

Damn they got to that Starbucks quick then, dude must be important

>Death is not the end
It could be though, and you’d better be prepared for that possibility.

What do you think goes through the mind of someone that just got beheaded, and are still alive for a few moments after?

>Prepare for nothing
Looking me all dressed up with nowhere to go

You will probably shit your pants

You weren't dead. Just passed out, basically asleep.

Most likely mentally scrambling for control until it fades to nothing

Even if it was that would be fine with me because I live life in the moment and the best I can instead of sitting around thinking "what if"

But would have died in ~4 minutes?

I’ll say this, If as relatively primitive society, we can download a bunch of information onto a USB, then it’s possible a type 3 society could do the same thing with people.

Read the thread

Nothing. Life went on for billions of years before you. And it'll continue to do so after.

>when I OD'd
Your brain is still very much active and the complete opposite of dead, farthead

Go conspiracy elsewhere nigger when you die you die

hyperallergic.com/720694/science-confirms-that-life-flashes-before-the-eyes-upon-death/

“What if” is basically what drives philosophy
And sometimes the point is not to simply feel tranquility, but question the paradigm

Then why are Brain dead people not shutting their pants

heart stops, then a few minutes later your brain dies and your consciousness ceases forever, fkn sux i don’t wanna die i actually like my life

>What happens when you die?

Slaanesh will eat your soul

That could be the kind of thing caterpillars are thinking as they’re beginning to fall asleep in their cocoon

I heard of some scientist trying to get prisoners to blink a certain way after they were beheaded for some research, but I'm not clear on what the results were. I would probably be like "eh fuck it" if I was asked, regardless of whatever I agreed to.

who cares

I want to know about the shidpant

Your brain would be full of endorphins in a state of shock so it might actually be kind of a euphoric experience

you only die in other people's realities. we all share the same reality except for the part where we die. in your reality (through your eyes) you cannot die. you can get seriously injured to the point of near death, or become blackout coma, but never die. this is due to the quantum mechanical nature of the universe. go ahead, try it out. you will find out everything about this reality is exactly how you thought it was except for the dying part. in my reality i would see you die but in your reality you would continue living somehow. nothing would change, you just wouldnt die. imagine you got cut in half from laying on a railroad track. my reality youre dead but in your reality you horrifically survive somehow and go on to continue living forever. or how about you get shot point blank in the skull with a 50 cal. my reality youre dead most likely but your reality the gun jams or your brain doesnt get hit by the bullet ect. thats how the universe works.

May actually be the biggest DMT trip ever

Dubs for shidpant

I guess I worded it wrong. I just meant I would be accepting and content if that was the case, but personally I don't believe death is the end.

nothing, don't worry about it. trust me, it's not even a big deal

Life is cyclical, not linear

SHIDPANT

That's kinda cool

getting placed in a coffin and rotting into dust is different from forming a cocoon and turning into a cute moth or butterfly but i appreciate your idea/visual that death could be the entrance to some other type of existence

>a euphoric experience
if only we could reverse it and do it again for the fun of it. Maybe once we can digitize our conscience so we could back it up and survive things like that.