At what age did you get your first real sniff of vagina?

At what age did you get your first real sniff of vagina?

Attached: pussy69.jpg (1775x2160, 1.69M)

I'll let you know someday

21, not just a sniff and it's not much really, don't overvalue, virgin anons are making this mistake constantly

Attached: IMG_2303.gif (498x498, 360.94K)

Oh no. A girl in your kindergarten class?

24, with my brain poisoned by descriptions of its smell and taste from written erotica. Turns out it just smells and tastes like that space between your balls and thigh. Just musky body odor, potentially slightly metallic depending on how close to her period she is.
I was the dumb faggot that honestly expected it to be sweet.

15 or 16

Maybe 6 but probably 11.

lol

My sister let me taste her pussy when she was like 9 and I was 6. Didn't last long because we were locked in the bathroom together and my mom came knocking to figure out what we were up to.

5 when a 15 year old taught me how to eat pussy

Same. Fucked her for almost 3 years

I was 9, it was 1974. She was 14 and babysitting me and my sibs again while my parents went out. She lived next door.

I was 'gifted' for such a young kid, (I grew into it later.) She saw me naked a few times and liked what she saw, so, after my sibs fell asleep watching scary movies and she sent them to bed, I got a few lessons in pleasing a horny teenager...

Man the 70s were fun...

Pic related, she looked a lot like this girl

Attached: freckles.jpg (1280x853, 135.89K)

I have yet to smell one. Well maybe my moms when I was born if that counts.

10-12? I can recall.

13yo with my teacher, she liked teens even if she was almost 40

13 got sucked off and ate out pussy while watching frozen on DVD

she was two years younger and I remember being secretly terrified that she wasn't age of consent and that she'd wreck me over some dumb shit totally unrelated to her willingness to fuck (she was very).

completely spoiled me sexually. always swallowed and happy to keep me ready to fuck her sideways. I didn't have enough extra sheets to sleep on something dry if we fucked that day.

tried breaking up after about 6 months because I could see all we had was getting high and fucking (valentine's because I wasn't caring about holidays -not specifically to hurt her) we ended up back together and when I got sent to mental over acid shit around year 2, she called me while i was in the hospital to break up with me.

at least she grew up. somehow I'd convinced myself we might be something. somehow it still hurt like a bitch even with reminding myself that I knew we'd never make it.

every long now and then I remember her and think that it might be nice to share a coffee talk. I doubt we'd be any more compatible now than we were then, but it would be cool to catch up someday.

Attached: 0196.jpg (1080x1920, 175.21K)

Fuck, user, don't leave me throbbing.

What else is there to know? My pops was a musician. The band he was in played a lot of local places, mostly VFWs and shit. Mom went with to keep an eye on him.

So, Dianna was over just about every weekend, and during the summer, when her Dad was at work, she'd have me come over.

When you're 9 or 10, you can't actually ejaculate. I'd still hit orgasm, but my dick would stay hard so I kept going until she told me to stop. God she would come a lot. Used to have me fuck her in the shower doggy style. Went on for a few years. Didn't stop until the first time I actually came inside her just before my 12th birthday.

She had me do everything but anal to her. Perfect little B cup tits. Still my type to this day.

when i was born so 0 or 1 in korean age

>almost 50 still on Yea Forums
what a sad life

i mean over 50, forgot +9
almost 60
pathetic, even worse

16 years old, 35 yr old neighbor across the street, got a whiff of her pussy, it smelled like rock cod that's been sitting out in the sun for a couple of days. A cold chill came over me, my cock shriveled up and I did a 360 degree turn and GTFO. I took me months to recover.

Attached: york.jpg (667x441, 40.73K)

I'm just here for tits and lulz.

But here you are thinking THIS place, of all the places on the web, actually MEANS something.

Seriously?

Attached: 1267386378173.jpg (565x606, 60.05K)

>cont
the last time I saw her was at a dear friend's funeral not too many years after our final break.
we were the the last ones there and the parking lot was full and somehow parked in front of each other. I hadn't even turned my engine off when she parked in front of me. It was the first time we'd seen each other in a few years and also the last. We couldn't speak to each other.

Sometimes I wish we had.

Attached: pupper_train.gif (423x314, 1.12M)

You lucky son of a bitch. Super envious.

Attached: 1574564380481.gif (234x249, 269.07K)

>876489639
I always wish we had.

unironically when I was 8. My babysitter forced my head down and made me lick hers until she came. I didnt like it and would always cry after but she didnt care

17. First time my first GF and I were alone and I got to actually get her pants off, she was So Fucking Wetâ„¢ it's not even funny.

Do you want content or not? Stop being an asshat..

14. It was at my sister’s 9th birthday party.

17. Hadn't smelled a genuinely dirty one until my ex came around. Wasn't bad at first but then she started refusing to shower more than once or twice a week. Regardless of her period. Could smell that thing every time she moved the bed sheets. She shouldn't wonder why I stopped going down there.

17. She was 16.

I think you might be a homosexual if pussy smell doesn't turn you on or smell any different to man ass.

I was 16 she was 13

maybe it's just my hormones. maybe it's just because I've tasted and smelled pussy I've cummed in.
sometimes my dick sweat kinda reminds me of pussy.

don't be so quick to judge.

Attached: AuQ1l6pTVInhLzd_Y9aA994AlPX0d6AcGagbYlUymxE.jpg (960x671, 131.96K)

Thats a minor you Disney.

Attached: BrN5kB5_khsyy-jpOQQVwYCAfwrdjhR72IexTiJXFrs.jpg (960x1010, 259.85K)

You are actually retarded

Attached: 9VkjwKL-pdq-1YVnyEbOPW75RAZ_aUGC4Sr6aazOnns.jpg (640x853, 89.38K)

20. Ate her out for fucking hours

not my proudest moment since i basically gaslighted her into doing it, but my autistic fuck didn't know better

does my mom count? if yes, 5. if no, 17

Prove it, cockcobbler

This bitch looks so perfect it looks surreal.
Like it's a 3D rendered picture straight out of Blender

Good genes make good pussy.

there's a post on /wg/ or maybe /s/ that has a clearly underdeveloped area on display. you can tell by the lack of follicle and clearly underdeveloped lips/clit. glistening with wetness in more pixels than any same man needs for their display resolution. it is days old, or was within the last 24 hrs.

even the size of the fingers was off...

this is neither of those boards.

you could call that a....
frozen tv dinner

Smelt like milky salt and dollar bills

Attached: 7ZzB9IjiwLAXl_Gzf2_FEPwownLE03OnzlTcPssQg9g.jpg (960x987, 199.21K)

a man of culture

Only pedophiles like shaved pussy.

retard take

Seventeen. Sniffed, licked, kissed, tomged, spat 8n, perd in, and fucked.

wait until she skips a shower or two. you'll enjoy shaved pussy too, or at least a groomed one. the jungle is real user. you don't want to go there.

we have the technology.

Attached: TEdjP2oSUg45lXrveUcpkL1o73_FKDztBeoElAI_4qA.jpg (640x853, 213.28K)

What?