I haven't played video games in 2 years

I haven't played video games in 2 years.

Attached: vidya.tomoyo389.png (900x950, 119.55K)

I left them for 2 years too and then it became impossible to get back in. I became bad at them, and frankly lost all interest.
Now I wish I'd never stopped gaming.

I have not played video games since 2017

You have strange luck today. Now is the time to try something new.

Attached: Electro Get.jpg (816x816, 113.47K)

That's pretty normal. You're just at a stage in your life that you need to do other things. It'll come back in a few years and you'll see a nice backlog of games that are interesting.

Those quints tho...

Attached: 4ixs3u.jpg (888x499, 55.73K)

Checked.

i haven't played since around 2014

Built my setup that can run almost everything, and all games are boring

Quints is a sign. Get back in Overwatch and Group Up.

There are some old games that aren't boring. But you're not getting any social reward for it, so you won't do it.

Damn tomoyo those were the days. I use to binge that comic over a decade ago. No wonder Dan Kim’s storytelling got weird. There’s no way his type of Loki abuse humor would work in today’s environment unless it was all video game jokes like this.

>Overwatch
Zoomer faggot kill yourself

Environment? He's a lolicon. That's still niche.

I don’t know if he’s dropping his lol icon humor lately. Or doing anything lately. It’s always been a while since the last update. I just think that if anyone tried to popularize Loli humor today, they would be given death threats on the usual

you are all bad nazi fags

>I wished I never stopped gaming.
Quints don't lie.
Never stop gaming.

check'd
but don't act like the nigga in the pic, let other people enjoy shit

Attached: He is the one.gif (498x287, 1.23M)

Checked

Attached: 1648711619465.jpg (371x331, 36.62K)

wrong dud

Attached: 1625593261007.png (605x453, 758.75K)

I find myself playing older and older games. Newer games just seem like shit to me. I mean the only game that I am interested in that is coming out is the Pantheon MMO. I think that is more that I missed the thrill I had of Everquest.
CIV VI to me just looked like a polished turd compared to 3-5.
Planetside 2 is just hollow compared to the first one, played it for about 2 years with an outfit but it just was so small of a world.
I did get back into EVE Online, then they did that Dr Who bullshit which made NO sense in the EVE game, so left that again. I am honestly not sure which game I want to get into or back into next.

lol i play mostly NES, SNES and Psx on emu

I have no idea why people are buying all that new shit on steam, it all looks like the same cookiecutter horseshit to me

No interest in DOS, Amiga or PC88?

>Lolicon
>Niche
Are you retarded or something?

I was in the same boat. still play some building stuff with my kids sometimes...terraria and valheim kinda stuff
got rocksmith back in 2015 and have been playing it off and on since. got 600 hours or so, not too many hours just an evening here and there
worked out kinda good because an old electrician at work invited me over to jam with him and his buddies that have been playing stuff in his basement for the last 30 years and been teaching me some stuff
there were some great indy games...braid, world of goo, ftl, baba is you, fez, etc that gave me bursts of fun...tried to get into dwarf fortress, but even though I could kinda win still burned out on the grind.
I think that's teh problem, the grind in modern games is just so boring now. I see it coming and theres like no point any more

Attached: 1648267691027.jpg (1080x1064, 76.83K)

You post with an avatar, so your posts go unread.

I’m only 12 and what does this mean?

Bye bye.

what does that mean?

That a random person on the Internet ignored your post because you attached a pic to it and now you should piss and cry about it

>Bye bye.

bye bye.

So long

gay bowser

nigger wot

ITTY BITTY BABY

itty bitty boat

I don't believe it!

∆ ∆

TWINKIE HOUSE!

I dont even know what to say, fuck you children for derailing the thread.

メビウス

〰◎
▽▢
三つの星があったとさ

>derailing the thread.
You weren’t using it. If anything you should be grateful some have heat it bump faggot

________________¶___
|DAY OF THE RAKE ||l “”|””\__,_
|________________|||___|__|__|]
(@)@)*************(@)(@)**(@)

I’m only 12 and what does this mean?

So you disappeared again? What a nigger

DARKTRACE

Crescent Fresh

What do you mean again? i left the thread because nothing of prominence was being said.

You will never be prominent.

Attached: joke.tomoyo373.png (900x950, 136.52K)

>nothing of prominence was being said.
who’s fault is that? Everybody stopped talking so I kept this worthless thread alive. Also, you’re a faggot

Did someone say slidding?

Attached: 19753BD4-2A1A-4583-A6E7-5FF4A79270AF.jpg (750x1094, 181.56K)

double dubs checked
and thanks for all the fish

Attached: bateman1.gif (353x448, 1.47M)

cause they don’t have any feelings

Attached: BA360562-A5BA-42B9-850F-AFB580F07B2B.jpg (750x865, 171.43K)

if you want to realize that the world has genuinely gone mad, read the instructions on a pack of toothpicks

DON’T TELL ME WHAT TO DO

>pack of toothpicks

don't go suck any dicks user

Attached: 1626400132150.jpg (706x594, 126.87K)

That’s not Crescent Fresh

Attached: 29EB4011-BFE5-43FD-8EC0-4B9212ADE474.jpg (750x547, 61.88K)

sorry, user, i misquotedn it's been a while
“It seemed to me,” said Wonko the Sane, “that any civilization that had so far lost its head as to need to include a set of detailed instructions for use in a package of toothpicks, was no longer a civilization in which I could live and stay sane.”

Attached: rape horse.png (500x514, 157.54K)

>toothpicks
I should have listened. Life is like a toothpick. You dig but come up with shit

But it is Genuine Dick.

Attached: monstergirls.1647677277635.Creature-Girls-A-Hands-On-Field-Journal-in-Another-World-v04-052-(2020)-(Digital)-(SnS).jpg (1403x2000, 652.12K)

fucking classic af

∆ ∆

Attached: 41ABACBA-B072-43F4-B029-57B37BF9BD1D.jpg (750x1017, 173.19K)