>drive away feeling like a fucking chad
>bout to getvme some bussy
>get a text about 20 minutes later
>"Oh, user. I'm only 17, be 18 in 5 months."
>FUCK
>tell him i can't talk to him cause he's a minor
>mfw i can't go back to jack in the box
>mfw no spicy chicken
God damnit, why was he flirting with me if he was underage!?

Attached: f52d51dd33461744243ddc8bb84bc421.png (1024x575, 454.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

prostasia.org/project/map-support-club/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Would you suck a log of shit out of Andy Sixx's asshole?

Attached: 1618691805738.png (630x623, 677.48K)

I would not, sorry.

Just wait 5 months

I'd feel like a fucking creep if i did that, waiting 5 months just so i can fuck some barely legal boypussy?
No, i don't need that kind of attention on myself

Any pics?

of?

Why are you acting like guys won't try and flirt with people who are older than them? Just try and take this as a compliment user, don't be too hard on yourself.

Wat, if he's underage, why is he working?
Isn't that illegal? Or is the US a child labour kind of place?

bro youre obviously a creep , just accept it. i like it

I'm not being hard on myself, it just sucks. He's cute but I'm not going anywhere near him now.

Idk man you're a bit old and it's indeed a bit creepy. But then it's just 17 years old and 7 months.

I've been in a similar situation but instead I am 19 and she's 17. I felt creepy as first but my horniness took over me and I kinda don't care about it anymore. cus think about it. 19 and 17 is not that bad.

But in your situation? Yeah it's a bit creepy since you're 25.
You better avoid it for your own good.
Resist your temptation.

Attached: 4a76afa956494d4d8881e3cf0c20369b.jpg (736x874, 120.67K)

Teens can have part time jobs in California. Dont know avout where you live user

Fuck no
That's disgusting

Trust me, I'm not going within 100 feet of that place again. Which really sucks, the one fucking time in my life i have the confidence to ask someone out and there fucking underage.
Next time i go to the sandwich place, I'm gonna ask that girl out behind the counter, she's got a happy bubbly personality and CLEARLY in late 20s.

Don't be that extreme man cus that will kill you in the long run. Just go there again if you're hungry and don't think about it too much. If you see him again just act cool.

You have to be in control of your desire. Not running away from it. Cus believe me, you will fall.

You can have part time jobs here as well, so that's fair.
It just strikes me as weird being able to work before you're able to consent.

Man I'm serious when i say the second he said "17" i got softer than a foam mattresses. There's no desire there anymore just a major turn off. But my anxiety was killing me just to give him my number in the first place, going back and having to face him again? Couldn't do it

>cute gen z twink
>thats disgusting

pick one retard

door dash?

Am i so pathetic that I'm going to door dash jack in the box?
Kek

You didn't see what he looked like, he's Latino.

get that bussy bro

No can't, see even when he does turn 18 that just feels wrong to me. Plus I'll be 7 going on 8 years older than him. I couldn't do it, I'd feel bad about myself

I mean pathetic enough to try and find solace with us retards and not go back to a joint you like so, yeah.

You're clearly on here asking for permission

True, but god damn thats going to be so awkward if he's working there, good lord...

Eww, dodged a bullet. Good job King.

No just telling another story about how i have THE worst luck ever and hiw nothing in my life can go right

I'll pick cute gen z twink

Faggot

That kind of goes without saying user, am OP after all

this word has lost all the edge it might have once had. Thanks for ruining everything, cancer.

I thought fags is what everyone was called on Yea Forums? You know oldfag, newfag, lawfag etc.

that's actually gross. i live in new mexico btw but why not get you an actually cute white femboy?

>mfw i can't go back to jack in the box

that's just you making up random rules for yourself. Just go to the drive and be like a normal person and don't talk to the waiter.

>25 past his prime
it's all downhill from here, also stop soliciting minors.

that's not what was said tho, is it retard?

Because i already AM one

youre femmy? like you're super smooth and take it in the ass?

Yes, smooth af. I had lazer hair removal too. But only had sex once years ago.
>neet

I want to lick you all over bro... caress your perfect white skin

Ah thanks man, means alot

i don't care if you're a neet either, as long as you're loyal. put yourself out there. go to concerts. movies etc even by yourself, dont be scared bb.. just think about past things you made it through that may have been scary at first.. you got through it and always will

lmfao it's normal for gay men to go young. you're freaking out over nothing. the age difference is nothing. happened to me when I was 15 and he was in his 30s. I'm fine.

lol little sarcastic faggot , i would kiss you on the mouth bro for a long time sucking on your tongue

>i was 15 and he was in his 30s
>I'm fine
Uh, you sure about that bro?

That anxiety man, its pretty bad.

God damn bro, saying things like that... You gotta calm down!

why? are you finding the reason or are you running from it? you need to come to terms what the problem is and find closure. accept what you can and cannot change. you can only control your mind

Just years and years of pretty much being ignored by my peers and family. Had no reason to talk or interact with people so now it's a little difficult. Luckily i can fake the confidence

i was like you, i was poor and trying to be somebody i wasn't. it ruined me and my life. today im now ready to move and that actually means moving out the house.. the problem can be you're 25 and a neet. its unacceptable. find something to do. embrace the challenge

That ain't op you're responding too, but yeah being a neet isnt good. I should get out more

haha you two are funny. i dream where we can all get a long and be roommates. its weird how online we get along but in person its tough. the internet ruined our society and its up to us to restore it. don't be scared

Can you shit on my dick, faggot?

but also just hang in there and think of your life 5,10 years from now and where you want to be. still living at home like a loser? thats what im doing and its old but i have money saved and business mindset now but just dont give up, get a job because it will introduce you to people and social skills. and is more than about the hourly wage and is a greater stepping stone . you wont be there forever and dont think of it as work and it will be easier. experience only helps you get better jobs. go to school and be excited to learn

it's five months, bro. you really gonna throw this shit away?

You're a pedophile bro. Just get over it.

Yeah internet sucks

No

Yes i am, not a pedo
No, I'm not. Thats why I'm fucking staying away

>No, I'm not. Thats why I'm fucking staying away
Doesn't matter dude. You're obviously attracted to minors. Denying it is just going to make it worse. Accept that it's a part of who you are and move on.

You don't have to go there INSTANTLY, take it slow, it's just 5 months

Yes you are, it's about attraction, not whether you act on it.

Wtf are you talking about, i was attracted to him UNTIL he told me he was a minor. You're not making ANY sense

You were attracted to the physical appearance of a minor and enjoyed flirting with him.

It's not that big a deal, dude. Lots of people are pedophiles it doesn't mean you're going to abuse children.

dude im not a pedo, he looked like a adult

then wats the problem

Cope harder pedo lmao

Faggot

Here's a useful resource for you, OP

prostasia.org/project/map-support-club/

Attached: support club.png (1024x538, 40.62K)