Do you have the patience to simply sit down and listen to music? No multitasking, no browsing the internet...

Do you have the patience to simply sit down and listen to music? No multitasking, no browsing the internet, anything else.

Attached: 312730.jpg (225x350, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S3EKEwMXmXY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes

Yeah

I rarely do. Btw listening while commuting doesn't count because there's nothing else to do anyway.

Yesterday i layed in bed and listened to the fishmens as i slowly drifted off to sleep

youtube.com/watch?v=S3EKEwMXmXY

nice

No because internet has given us all ADHD

same but with loveless

i dont think so desu

Attached: 1529189105949.jpg (1280x960, 355K)

Yeah. Also, does listening while meditating count?

Sonetimes
It also depends on how much I enjoy the music I’m listening to
I really like jazz and funk so I can easily listen to that without doing anything
Prog and indie rock I have to do something else too, not necessarily because I don’t like them, they just aren’t preferred enough for me to sit down and just listen

so then that would count since either way you're not doing anything

That's the equivalent of trying to sleep while your mother is vacuuming at 6am. How the hell do you do it?

How do people manager to listen to music while on the computer? You can't focus on what are you doing, neither can fully apreciate the music, then why waste your time?

I can fall asleep to loud music, especially boring albums

Yes but usually only at night time

Lately I've actually been sitting down and just listening to songs all the way through. I have this terrible habit of deciding that I really like certain songs and never listen to them because I want to save it for the right time, but I can never decide what the right time is so I end up teasing myself with the first minute or something until I'm kind of sick of it. It's been nice.

lol

Yeah but I usually gotta be stoned.

only good music like ITAOTS

Honestly? not really. Feels like I have short attention span.

yeah i listen to natural snow buildings and meditate

taking a walk while listening is the best way for me to listen/analyze new music.

That's doing something

Yah, when I've got time. I'll come home from work, pop on a record, crack open a beer, and relax for a bit.

I used to, now I can't even watch a movie. I should probably just k.m.s. t.b.h.

Yes. Either I get high (sometimes not) and sit through an album on weekends where I have no other plans. Being a passenger in a car is a good time to do it sober.

I get the desire to save the first listen through magic, but I have come to realzie that I'd rather just burn a song out and move on than naively try to save it as long as possible.