I'm a eunuch

I'm a eunuch

Ask me anything

Attached: kbc.jpg (1304x1811, 150.73K)

how does it affect your body (anatomy, hair, voice etc) and can you still get aroused

Are you a Eunuch?

where did your balls go?

how old are you?

at what age were your testicles removed?

Fuck you, I don't have to ask you shit!

What’s your name again? Katie, kacey? It’s something with a K

What's your tessitura?

I understand that in biblical times the point of eunuchs was to have them as loyal servants. This too was the case with the Ottoman Empire. But why are you a eunuch?

My other question is: do you get any enjoyment from sex? Does sex even interest you? How does sex work for you, mechanically? Are you a bottom?

OP here.
AMA does not mean that I'll answer anything.

I don't have any body hair except a few pubic hairs, I don't even grow underarm hair

My voice is "soft" and passive, not sure if its feminine but its definitely not masculine

I can get aroused if my prostate is stimulated but my cock never gets fully erect, pic is full arousal

Yes

I had an orchiectomy

I'm 43, my testicles were removed around 5 years ago

>AMA thread
>Doesn't answer anything

I have a very high pitched voice even though I still have an adams apple

Long story, but was bisexual and experimented with trans and had them removed, as soon as they were removed I realized it was the biggest mistake of my life

In a weird way sex does not interest me much anymore, at least in the way it used to be where everything was about my cock, but now I can only get stimulated through my prostate, I can orgasm when both my prostate and cock are stimulated but I cannot orgasm if only my cock is stimulated

Did you have testicular cancer?

I'm op and did not post this, I will try to answer anything

This thread is deeply off putting. I find the topic of castration to be deeply upsetting. I don't understand this thread. Nevermind. I'm leaving guys. Adios.

For anyone new to the trainwreck that is OP:
her name is kasie
she lives in Georgia
she was born male, but began to transition and had an orchiectomy
the dude who convinced her to have the orchi left her for a real woman
kasie is extremely promiscuous, even for a faggot
she has been NOGGED countless times and was even basically a sex slave for a group of niggers for a while
she's not very bright, and has been picked up for prostitution several times, eventually serving 6 months in a men's jail
in exchange for protection, she hooked up with a gang of over a dozen guys who fucked her mouth and ass day and night
since getting out, she's been coming on Yea Forums pretending that she's a straight man, even though her male friends and coworkers still bend her over and pump her bussy full of their loads whenever they need to nut
kasie has a masochistic streak/humiliation fetish and comes on here to be roasted, so just keep in mind that when you insult her, she's probably getting off

No, I did have a benign growth in my testicles and that combined with my trans phase seemed like it was an easy decision to get them removed, but would not do it if I could over again

You’ve just pushed your balls into your abdomen. I can see them.

I actually work out almost everyday for the past 3 years and I'm in very good shape

I identify as straight now and despite being 5'5" I do date cis-women occasionally

Attached: kbbb.jpg (2065x1814, 265.96K)

Impressive body fat distribution

You're definitely a specimen, OP

Why not just go full nullo at this point?

Attached: 1572199447381.png (806x998, 845.32K)

Thats not a normal body you look like a 12 year old

post full body,also do you crossdress?

PITA to piss, I would imagine. Why go under the knife again unnecessarily?

I'm 43 and can deadlift 155lb, if I use straps I can deadlift 185lb

I'm 5'5" and my weight hovers between 139lb and 155lb so my lifts are actually very good for a man my size

I identify as a straight man now

But when your friends have a few beers and get horny, they identify you as an asian cumdumpster and Eiffel Tower you, filling you from both ends. I think their identification matters more than yours.

What do you wear when you go swimming?

Attached: slinky_girl_01 copy.png (400x488, 207.78K)

Thanks

I'm straight, if I'm almost fully passed out from drinking and my work colleagues are too its not really fair to consider that as bisexual, none of us can really recall what happens when we sober up anyways

I usually wear those crossfit booty shorts

Yeah you still have an hour glass figure. Not very manly

Look at my back development its fit, also my glutes are muscle not fat

Notice how you cant see the ribcage? This is a real man who didnt destroy his body with hrt. Doesnt have a flabby butt either.

Attached: image-bodybuilder-back-image-bodybuilder-back-isolated-grey-background-104747837.jpg (1300x973, 94.54K)

Oh, I don't consider them bisexual at all. They're like the dudes who owned you in jail. Just straight guys looking to relieve themselves into some faggot bussy.

don't give this pathetic attention whore what he wants anymore

Attached: 1623372893798.jpg (1048x780, 465.93K)

In what way is it a negative? I’m not well educated in this, but it seems to me that, at least on paper, it would a good thing for transgender people.

Attached: 63E315A6-07BB-450D-BCC7-18C743B593BA.jpg (960x1200, 132.88K)

he*

So this is Marjorie Greene. Got it.

I think a lot of trans are still very sexual, as a eunuch a lot of the sexual urges go away, especially anything to do with my cock

In fact I only ever have for the emotional connection and its nowhere near as physically fulfilling as when I used to have testicles and could cum with white sperm, now its basically only a few clear drops after getting my prostate stimulated for a long time

I think a lot of trans would decide not to be trans if they had an orchiectomy

This is so hypocritical, they are bisexual because they get erections because of me and ejaculate inside me, if anything I can still claim to be straight

Trust me, it's not looking at your busted old mug that gets them going. You're basically a self-warming fleshlight to them.

Ok, but even when I had testicles I had to be attracted to a woman in order to get an erection regardless of how horny I was

Are you saying that they literally do not even look at me as a person and just use me for my holes? If that is the case then why do they never use each other and only me?

I know they consider themselves straight but I really feel like they are bisexual, I know they have gfs/wives, but its obvious and sometimes feel like calling them out on it but afraid they would beat my ass if I even joked about it

Are you uncircumcised?

>but I cannot orgasm if only my cock is stimulated
But does it still feel good? I have this fantasy of sucking on a cock for *hours* without having to worry about backing off when it's owner gets too close. Hard, soft, or somewhere in between, i dont care. You look perfect for that. When I finally get bored, or you just can't take it anymore teasing your ass and using a finger or toy to give you the prostate stimulation you need to fill my mouth with cum.
-femanon

I'm circumcised, you can see in my op pic, its literally half way down my shaft when erect like in the pic

It's a lot of sensitive skin left

lol why even have a period where you decide whether it's a good decision to transition, and then immediately after you do it you regret it. This shouldn't be possible if people took this more seriously.

Why didn't you go for steroid treatment to up your test back up again?

90% sure this isn't op, if he's insisting it is, he's 100% LARPING

Yes it still feels good but in a different way and again I cannot orgasm, somebody can literally play with it for hours and I would only orgasm if my prostate was stimulated at the same time but even then the orgasm is very different like its not a full release

I don't have healthcare and cannot afford it + afraid to self medicate, instead I live very healthy with a clean vegetarian diet + workout almost everyday

kasie's impressionable and has below average intelligence. She didn't regret the orchi at first and continued to live as a woman. Arguably, she still does. The whole "look, I'm a real man again!" posts are bait to get people to roast her and sate her masochism.

>live very healthy with a clean vegetarian diet + workout almost everyday
You forgot to mention the steady diet of cum that gets pumped up your ass and down your throat.

I do not have below average intelligence I'm actually very intelligent

I regretted the orchiectomy immediately but yes I lived confused for awhile going back and forth on trans and straight/normal

But I no longer live trans and identify as 100% straight now

Sorry but I'm straight now and look a lot more masculine than when I was trans

I'm clearly obviously a man

Attached: kb.jpg (1770x1634, 289.24K)

what's cumming like

You're a male. I wouldn't call you a man at all. And you're an effeminate male.

Attached: 1622477605838.jpg (640x368, 23.33K)

You look like the Korean sluts I used to facefuck when I was stationed over there.

Its like a less intense but longer male orgasm

Sometimes the orgasms last for over 30 seconds but like less than half the intensity when I had my testicles + only a few clear drops comes out sometimes literally nothing

Also, I can literally orgasm again if my prostate is stimulated, like within a few minutes depending how vigorous/hard my prostate is being stimulated