Why do rightoids spend 24/7 obsessing over a group of people who don't even make up 1% of the population?

Why do rightoids spend 24/7 obsessing over a group of people who don't even make up 1% of the population?

Attached: Trannies rent free.png (1000x772, 523.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

statista.com/statistics/719685/american-adults-who-identify-as-homosexual-bisexual-transgender-by-generation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because daddy prager, paid by grandpa putin, wants to destabilize the west by using weak minded/lower educated people to drive their russian propaganda

(゚ヮ゚)

Attached: 1648392693817.png (1224x1052, 193.93K)

in 2012 study 1/25 kids between the ages of 8-17 claimed to be gay or transgender. the same study waas done last year and its 1/3. but totally natural and organic guys! nothing to see here.

well that didnt age well

Attached: 1643380504036.png (700x702, 313.21K)

why does 1% of the population get so much media exposure and laws passed for them and over representation?

kek

Attached: 1643384009242.jpg (386x500, 54.42K)

>source: TrustMeBro™ surveys

because you retards think you deserve special rights hahaha

Attached: 1648937094502.jpg (495x460, 27.78K)

despite being 90% of the twatter posts

because radical cultists are attempting to normalize chemically castrating children and allowing mentally ill makes to infiltrate safe female spaces

Except this isn't happening anywhere besides your head.

lack of intelligence.
therefore, imagination and thus empathy are lacking.

sure kid
statista.com/statistics/719685/american-adults-who-identify-as-homosexual-bisexual-transgender-by-generation/

Attached: kek youre retarded.jpg (2800x1397, 572.5K)

really?

Attached: wtf.jpg (1970x1182, 310.26K)

Attached: hide your kids.jpg (1059x1295, 363.21K)

The only time we remember you exist is when you make faggy threads like this.
You will never be a woman.
Allah ackbar whoever tricked you into cutting off your dick.

>written by a righoid on Yea Forums

and despite being

Because right wingers need a marginalized group to attack because they have no real platform other than stealing from the middle class and poor and giving it to the rich. They did it with women, black people, mexicans at the border, gays, now trans people. They are losing and are grasping at straws.

>16%
>one third
maggar can't into maths, surprising no one

You get it.

newfag

Literally all of you redditors look the same

Same reason they obsessed over gay rights for decades - they have thoughts about trannies and don't know how to process them.

wrong board newfag.

Why?

im just here for dickball memes

Attached: z.png (1300x1600, 1.22M)

Didn't care until people stopped considering it a mental health problem. Worked in the field for 21 years and it blows my fucking mind.

Because it's an election year, and they have no policy issues/positions to run on. So it's culture war time til November.

based. rent free is a cope

obsessing?
No, we're laughing! You're literally a joke! Watching the actions of delusional faggot troons is entertaining shit. That's why we call it clown world. If only you knew how fucked up and ridiculous you freaks are.

Attached: 1650139706396.jpg (1000x999, 265.53K)

This

just gonna leave this here

Attached: 5555.png (756x510, 77.15K)

You will never be a woman.

Attached: 1649100911381.png (1000x1080, 416.24K)

stop grooming kids

weak bait

>9,1%+8,2%+15,9%
>33,2%

t.

Attached: 1570607666019.jpg (1226x1334, 253.74K)

>they have no real platform other than stealing from the middle class and poor and giving it to the rich.

Kinda like the way our paychecks seem to shrink every single week since Biden took office? Like how mega corps like Blackrock have been experiencing record growth while democrat senators like Pelosi et. al. make millions from insider trading? Guess what? You just described the democrat platform you dumb fucking sheep!

holy fucking based woman

>Why do rightoids spend 24/7 obsessing over a group of people who don't even make up 1% of the population?
It's mainly because they have hate in their heart. Regardless of what anyone does, I love them. There are wrong and right actions, but who am I to judge?

>2020 study
>"kids aged 8-17"
>2020-17=2003
>youngest generation in the study is generation z (1997-2002)
kids that were aged 8-17 weren't even interviewed in that study
once again, MAGGArs can't into math (and basic comprehension skills)

So let me get this straight, children that we have decided aren't capable of making such choices as driving, smoking, drinking alcohol are capable to decide they can destroy their body for good?

Because they're not educated enough to understand cognitive dissonance and biases and logical fallacy, so they don't understand as long as the media keeps screaming "GIRLS WITH DICKS" It keeps them stoked as fuck, which means retarded as fuck so they Believe anything and vote however the highest bidder wants them too.
They don't realize that their anger towards trannies makes them easy to manipulate in general. What a tool that is.

>2 studies
Here's the questions you need to ask.. like for any "study" if fyoy want to actually learn.
1. Do these studies exist
2. Who was surveyed, where, when.
3. (Here's where rightards REALLY fuck up) Does the study ACTUALLY SAY what I was told it said. You might actually have to read to get this one. Hard I know.
4. What does the larger body of evidence say. In other words, were a million kids surveyed across multiple states and party lines? Because a study done on like 20 kids won't tell you shit. It's extremely prone to anomalous results. If you'd like to see this demonstrates, go roll 2 dice 20 times and see if your outcome matches the actual probability of each potential roll (it almost never will, as opposed to a million times when it ALWAYS will)

Just gonna point out that we all pretty much knew which kids were gonna be gay since we were like 7.
If your kid hangs with the girls and likes nail polish, no amount of football is gonna fix it.

My gets do declare im the most correct person on Yea Forums right now. Threads done.

i agree it's SEX NOT GENDER
no trannies in sports, women's spaces or gay or straight or lesbian spaces pretty straightforward

Attached: 1650184419270.png (600x603, 151.14K)

it's time to stop gaslighting, Ivan.

Attached: 1646676691943.jpg (640x612, 124.44K)

>muh female safe spaces!!!
if only you cared even a fraction as much about boys, maybe society wouldn't be a smoking ball of gaseous shit.

He died in 1998
Entirely from the 20th century
All the life pre 2001
World was different,all the stuff left behind stuff from the 90's and before old stuff now,all old times and memories
Entirely from the past,the pre 2001 comfy and less complicated times

yeah,the notion of afterlife is wishful thinking at its finest,but it's quite comforting. I for example wish that all the good people are in a better place. Most recently I've been feeling a great deal of sorrow over that particular famous guy's death. He was taken from us a long time ago,the world was a different place back then. Not that much different as 100 years ago,of course,but it was still quite different. Sad to think about all the work he could have made if not for his tragic fate. That's why I do hope there's an afterlife in which his soul is in peace,he surely deserves it. On the matter,I don't know why his death fills me with sorrow,but it does. I never got to meet the guy in person,of course I didn't,I was still a child when he died also different countries,even so I do feel his death like he was a very close friend. Can't tell why so much sorrow,but there it is. So sad he was taken from us that long ago,what a waste of good talent and nice personality

Hi there,kinda related to the point,why do I feel so much sorrow over a particular famous person death? Guy died a long time ago yet it makes me quite sad that's he is gone. He seemed to be a genuinely good person,also very talented in his field. I've been feeling this sorrow for about two years,although his death occurred over 20 years ago. It simply makes me very disturbed that he was taken away from us,specially all the stuff he would have come up with if he hadn't such a tragic fate. I don't know if there's an afterlife,of course I don't,no one does,but either way I hope that his spirit is in eternal peace. Never met him personally but his absence is surely felt by me

Based

See? women's rights were a mistake.

>if only you cared even a fraction as much about boys
we do bruh, that's why the entire country is up in arms about the tranny gender industrial complex and it's why the groomer meme is fuckin' everywhere, they groom boys too

Attached: q09.jpg (1130x555, 35.26K)

cry more, fuckmeat.

This you?

Attached: 1648870091557.jpg (982x611, 146.91K)

and red-pilled

Attached: the frog klls the zoomie.gif (300x367, 52.09K)

how many of those picture do you have in your cope directory lol

you don't give a shit
>ok groomer
you realize you are giving them the go ahead with that Jewish phrase, right?

nope

Attached: 1634188631224.jpg (528x618, 57.8K)

Nice try, Moshe.

how jewed are you? Women's rights turned into the raising the age of consent out of spite, and destroying everything men built.

i hope ww3 happens so i can kill a bunch of faggots like you