Family fap and general incest discussion thread

family fap and general incest discussion thread

Attached: DAA88BA.jpg (792x594, 162.23K)

You’re a disgrace. Kill yourself.

Is it a bot or something else?

bump for brother sister stories and sister pics

this

bump for sister pics

bump

A man was ostracised by society fleeing to a remote location with a similarly ostracised wife they lived in an old disused mineshaft preying on passing travellers to survive
there they lived in seclusion for many decades, producing at least ‘eight sons, six daughters, eighteen grandsons, and fourteen granddaughters’

eventually word got out of their preying on travellers when one victim managed to escape
a force of 400 soldiers were sent out to investigate the reports

the mine was full of body parts

The soldiers explored the cave system and captured them all then buried the body parts they had discovered by a nearby beach.
They hauled the feral canaabalisic group off to the city where they were treated like wild animals, tortured and executed brutally
The story of the Sawney Beans from 16th century scotland.
As told by Alexander Smith’s 1719 book A Complete History of the Lives and Robberies of the Most Notorious Highwaymen

This report was later adapted into the two "The Hills Have Eyes" films

Attached: 282f486d714010b3d1ccfe9945db36567f6d057b.png (1408x1702, 623.64K)

I've read of this, if i'm not mistaken this particular family practiced cannibalism as well

Attached: s.jpg (1338x7627, 1.76M)

I cum to my sister every day

Attached: 7EB47E74-AE4A-429E-BC9D-7E12940B8DC7.jpg (1050x1275, 1.02M)

My niece…

Attached: A64D57A5-C099-4BB6-9507-D9921F0A2ADB.jpg (1125x1673, 1.82M)

Go on. Kik? Discord?

I think I mentioned they preyed on travellers and were cannibals .

Attached: sv.png (1312x7144, 1.34M)

Attached: 1507279864581.jpg (500x424, 35.5K)

Stroking to aunts selfie

Annon6985

On kik

Cousin

Attached: IMG_20220416_142654.jpg (1080x1870, 319.32K)

Incest is horrific if you consider it rationally. However as a fap fantasy it is probably the hottest thing. It’s even permitted in the Bible but under very strict circumsatances.
I can’t think of anything more obscene than incest with my own family tbh

I've been jerking to my big-titted mom for literally longer than I can remember. She'll always be my go-to fap material and there's nothing I can do about it.

What is inherently horrific about incest if considered rationally?

The fact that your sexual life is within your family. Literally everything negative about them is overlooked for sexual pleasure.

Its Easter and once again I'm exiting to the bathroom to fap to my cousin as I do every family get together....

Attached: 03333.jpg (558x1060, 75.3K)

Yes, but they also practiced cannibalism

would you mind testing a few edge cases?
What about separated brother and sister not brought up together and completely unaware they are related?

A second scenario. Two children adopted very young and raised only knowing each other as brother and sister.

Who? the scottish family?

She your older cousin?

My cutie cousin who used to hit on me found a boyfriend :(
I was actually hoping that we would hit it off in the adulthood but it seems that universe had other plans.
One of my best memories of her is sitting under a blanket in another room during a family gathering and slowly stroking her legs in pantyhose.
Unironically was never as attracted to someone as I am to her.
I'm seeing her soon on her sisters wedding it's going to crush my heart .

Attached: 1650104786500.jpg (1079x1010, 648.55K)

Attached: 000.jpg (720x960, 70.22K)

Nothing too crazy because this is real and I'm not larping.

My sister is hot and we're close in age (less than 2 years). From around 13/14 I would sniff and suck her used panties. Now and then I would get lucky and she would get changed to go out or go downstairs to watch TV and I would sneak into her room and find a fresh, warm, wet pair. Fuck me. I swear fapping while sniffing/sucking those fresh panties got me off better than anything before or since, even sex. Nothing can compare. I think it was the combination of the panties and the thrill of it.

I "accidentally" walked in on her while she was getting changed multiple times and have seen her pussy and tits. She was never even bothered.

I have pretended to help her up the stairs while she was very drunk but really it was just to feel her ass and tits, which I did several times, and had a boner the whole time. I would then sneak back into her room when I knew she was passed out to get the panties, but they usually had piss stains on them. Still fapped and came buckets.

Not knowing doesn’t equal incest. There is no history they share.

Adopted and unrelated would share that entangled life story so it would lead to an contracting emotional life.

Your relationship now with your sis? Also what makes her hot, built like a runway model and just as pretty?

We're in our early 30s now and she moved out years ago. Haven't sniffed her panties in years. I'd say her face is a 7/10 and body 8.5/10. Perfect tits, small but soft and jiggly ass. Her pussy is also top tier from what I saw. Zero beef curtain action.

19 year old cousin..

Attached: 278494383_1113645152814802_1922728232808767468_n.jpg (1080x1350, 231.13K)

^replied to the wrong post

Sis a milf now, found herself someone good?

So your reaction to the idea of incest is more focused on the compromising of intimate relationships rather than any inherent blood relatedness?

Yes, but this thread got me thinking I need to find a way to get some of her panties for old times sake.

And almost certainly a fake story.

Don't have a milf of your own user?

Never forget:

"if you see a female in swimsuit on some boat, you can bet she's not the boat owner"

Possible, but one can never really know unless they can find contemporary historical documents, think of the thuggee of India

Yes but her panties smell nowhere near as good as my sisters for some reason. And it's just not as hot when it's a girlfriend who I could fuck whenever.

do you like my cousin?

Attached: IMG_20220130_083248.jpg (1080x1155, 306.94K)

Yes totally.
I mean growing up with someone who is that close emotionally should lead to disgust about having them as a sexual partner.

The age differences are actually trivial, say for mom son or father daughter it’s the emotional context that is the issue.

I generally agree with you on the point of emotional closeness and intimacy being the greater part of the taboo.
but what about two siblings raised together and fascinated by all the bodily changes each other is experiencing from puberty and casually finding new ways to play with each other that feel fun and driven by hormones.
or a girl terrified of her first time who would much rather do it with someone she trusts and loves so asks her brother to help her?

Can someone explain to my boomer brain the point of going to disc/kik instead of sharing here?

Np, found out the hard way (no pun intended). Disc is for sharing pics more privately but also a lot and I mean A LOT want to find a friend to jerk off together with. Not even joking user, they want to jerk off together with anonymous men. Kik to me at least has just been more about privately sharing stuff as it's more secure than posting on a thread.

There is no balance in a sibling relationship, the older one will always have a degree of dominance over the younger. Nature always works that way, I have an older sis and she was always ‘wiser’ than me and therefore had a permanent upper hand.
Never felt sexual attraction for her, having her showing me sex would seem a complete negation of my own independent sexual identity I think.

As for needing someone for the first time, that assumes all sexual encounters are not real until you have passed some sort of threshold, how many would you need to be about to have a wife?. 10? 100? It isn’t as if you are passing some sore of collage grades.

Ok assuming I don't care about jacking off partners, why kik? Why would I care?

What do you mean? Some people don't want to risk sharing nudes with a bunch of people and increase the chances of getting caught.

I guess it's less risky if it's less public but also then what's the point of sharing?
Like isn't the point to spread it?

it's called baiting.
anyway if you share anything on kik, it'll eventually get reposted here in a short while

tldr: zoomerino's are so gullible

This conversation is retarded, I answered your question and I feel like it won't end any time soon.

What are NFTs?

sis

Attached: 1598969583097.jpg (713x920, 339.67K)

Attached: 078_1000.jpg (616x790, 112.35K)

what if they're twins for the first case with little sense of seniority?

yes I disagree with the whole over sexualised culture making people feel they "need" to have sex her brother should tell her it's really not a big deal and to wait for the guy she likes or after marriage. I only put that case in their as a test case for a more oversexed culture.

>Not even joking user, they want to jerk off together with anonymous men
That's really kind of gay, or maybe they're just starved of healthy bonding?