MAKE Yea Forums GREAT AGAIN. LOOK HOW SENSITIVE THE FAGGOT RETARDED MODS HAVE GOT, GO KILL YOURSELVES...

MAKE Yea Forums GREAT AGAIN. LOOK HOW SENSITIVE THE FAGGOT RETARDED MODS HAVE GOT, GO KILL YOURSELVES . TROLLING WOULD IMPLY I WAS INSINCERE AND I WASNT

Attached: FUCK4CHAN.jpg (1440x1440, 288.65K)

you broke a rule on a board where that rule's in effect. cry harder

MY NEW GOAL IS TO GET BANNED FROM Yea Forums THOSE LOLI TROON LOVING FAGGOT MODS NEED TO PLAY IN LA TRAFFIC

Yeah the bans are fucking ridiculous these days.

God I wish you were banned indefinitely. The jannies really are shit around here

I WASN'T TROLLING, PLEASE HANG YOURSELF. PLEASE MAN. BUT FIRST RECORD IT ON FACEBOOK LIVE

Mods are fags, but really dude? What did you think was gonna happen?

Sage until you fix your stuck shift key.

good luck with that faggot, id rape your dead moms corpse and make you watch

"sage" normie faggot, suicide is the answer. also reddit is the space for you

dude go on that board and there are literal troon hate threads. the mods are fucking worthless. i hope they get raped and killed

but what if my gender is trollposter?

I don't use facebook. I suggest reading the rules before postan outside of Yea Forums again

look at these threads on /lgbt/ KILL YOURSELVES JANNIES , I WOULD WATCH

Attached: KILLYOURSELVES4CHANSMODS.png (681x461, 158.56K)

fucking retards on this thread. seriously i hate white people like you snowflakes..

well, good job, soldier of Yea Forums posting
come back when you get a ban on Yea Forums

what if op doesn't feel he's broking rules?

>go to /lgbt/
>write that trans "will never be a woman"
>cry that you have been banned
What an idiot you are

Actually, only certain boards are meant for trolling and racism.
Yea Forums is one of those boards.
Places like /gif/ and many other boards have rules against it.
Go look at the report system for different boards, it gets interesting.

i wasn't trolling.. i was being sincere... or yeah men can be women????? I HATE THIS WORLD . CELEBRATING COLUMBINE IN 3 DAYS

>id rape your dead moms corpse and make you watch
That's fine. She's a piece of shit like you so I wouldn't be bothered

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

I've gotten banned several times for doing the same thing on /pol/. Yea Forums is not a hug box, get over it

>trolling
please user, ywnbaw is a statement of reality not trolling, it is a public service

sorry for my bigotism
of course you was sincere
brave sister

you people are mentally handicapped. its amazing. how does it look like i was trolling? like ha ha i get you're all retards on Yea Forums but holy shit youre literally fucking scum

found a pic of op

Attached: IMG_20220417_124122_635.jpg (608x1059, 108.86K)

How can you get banned for posting ywnbaw on /pol/?

obviously the /lgbt/ jannies ban you for that, what did you think would happen? what kind of person do you think signs up to be a janitor on the tranny board?

I did, but you clearly don't understand how the rules work on different Yea Forums boards. You should try to comprehend that before you pull some bullshit out of your ass next time.
I have been posting here for over 14 years, I know how this shit works dude.

saying men cant be women = saying nigger, ah yes you're very smart. suicide is the answer

Attached: 1600190456294.png (600x1052, 382.61K)

dude i wasn't trolling like how small is your brain?

>post anti-trans shit on /lgbt/
>surprised when you get banned
>come to Yea Forums to cry about it
jesus you're so pathetic

Attached: laughing whores.jpg (600x536, 80.54K)

Obviously a lot bigger than yours, idiot.

Don't trip over your own feet the next time you get up to go shit.

if you weren't trolling, that makes you an idiot
actually even if you were trolling you are still an idiot
the ban was justified

yeah it's this skitzo self hating tranny he is off his meds again worst tripfag there

Attached: FI73tOsXwAEw5YM.jpg (860x720, 52.97K)

yeah the faggot defending mental ill trans isn't pathetic at all. you seem like a cool guy to be around. you're fucking white haha id kill myself if i was 100% white

ok white faggot haha skin is color fucking mayo

what if my sexual gender is a nigger poster?
yes i post nigger oppressed minority

one who will never be a woman

who is ready to get banned

white people before you reply just grab that 12 gauge chilling in your closet and put it to your head hahahahaha youre fucking cis white males. your days are numbered hahahahaha

N I G G E R S
TONGUE
MY ANUS

Hey OP, you seem to be under the impression that someone who’s trolling isn’t being sincere and as such someone who is expressing sincere beliefs is not trolling.

This is false. Levels of sincerity have nothing to do with it being a troll or not.

k
You have to change your strategy when trolling depending on the board. On /pol/ just insult or make fun of incel culture or critique the republican party. If op was a little more intelligent, he would of trolled /lgbt/ by larping as a tranny who hates lesbians cause they wont fuck him. Saying ywnbaw doesnt have the effect many think it does, sometimes you have to be more creative

Attached: 2345678907654.jpg (1300x1130, 98.35K)

Trolling is a art, OP. If you're gonna troll on a blue board it has to be intricate and elaborate. We all know the mods and jannies are butthurt 100% of the time.

you're saying like men can't be women

literally nobody gets banned from the lgbt board, the jannies are being pathetic as fuck. i hope they get raped, killed and then its uploaded for me to watch

I don't even think you're even old enough to be posting here.

Go take a walk.

Yeah, I'm sure the board gets trolled a lot and they can't keep up.
You're like a black guy who got arrested in the inner city and his defense is that he saw other people get away with the same crime.

I HOPE THE JANNIES GET RAPED AND KILLED. I HOPE THE JANNIES GET RAPED AND KILLED. I HOPE THE JANNIES GET RAPED AND KILLED. I HOPE THE JANNIES GET RAPED AND KILLED. I HOPE THE JANNIES GET RAPED AND KILLED. I HOPE THE JANNIES GET RAPED AND KILLED. I HOPE THE JANNIES GET RAPED AND KILLED. I HOPE THE JANNIES GET RAPED AND KILLED. I HOPE THE JANNIES GET RAPED AND KILLED. I HOPE THE JANNIES GET RAPED AND KILLED. I HOPE THE JANNIES GET RAPED AND KILLED. I HOPE THE JANNIES GET RAPED AND KILLED. I HOPE THE JANNIES GET RAPED AND KILLED. I HOPE THE JANNIES GET RAPED AND KILLED.

kys

im not white, i don't take walks faggot.

>literally nobody gets banned from the lgbt board
>I've been here for like all of two years

Attached: 21345768908765.png (668x862, 15.44K)

i dont look like that man. im half black. im not mayo skinned color like 99% of you. skin red as shit like a tomato

Yea you're definitely an underage b&.

really? guess I should become trans then
What should my new girl name be?

>I don't even think you're even old enough to be posting here.

Go take a walk.

Attached: FAGGOT.jpg (700x933, 91.15K)

i just realized that..
there's a jannies who are jannie at fucking troon board
and it even a blue board
holy shit

Attached: 1650043044713.jpg (586x404, 132.13K)

What's with that homosexual hairstyle all the kids have these days?

Goddamn there's a fuckload of ott edgeposting from the OP

Is it summer again already

they all inspired by op

does it really matter? nobody will remember it when youre fucking dead. nobody remembers dead trans

>Yea you're definitely an underage b&.

Attached: HAHAHAHAHA.jpg (960x1280, 180.46K)

>they all inspired by op

Attached: AVERAGEWHITE4CHANNECKBEARDFAGGOT.jpg (351x468, 17.49K)

Do you think I’m white?

youre either white or asian, kill yourself

delete this image of me

I am neither of those, take another guess.

I was given the funniest ban of all time recently

Attached: 392507290.png (771x473, 95.75K)

now that would have made me laugh my ass off

>/lgbt/
Go back and stay there.

bumping anti-janny thread
janny, are you ok?

The answer is no, there’s actually some rampant banning going on currently.