Ask a sugar baby anything

Ask a sugar baby anything

Attached: 1526615313345.jpg (300x399, 51.5K)

whats a good monthly allowance?
how available do you have to be?
is it possible to just be friends and no sex?

Why are you trash?Why are you trash?

My gf is an engineer who makes over 160k a year, I haven't had to work in 2 years. Do I count as a sugar baby?

I'm a dyke btw

Does your ass hurt?

Are you a sugar baby?

Why do you call it "sugar baby" instead or prostitute ?

>whats a good monthly allowance?
I get 2000 but he also gets me like clothes and stuff he wants me too wear so I dont know if that adds too it

>how available do you have to be?
I dont know what you mean

is it possible to just be friends and no sex?
its uncommon but maybe I don't know other girls who are doing this so idk

maybe Idk

Um idk it sounds nicer also I dont think most prostitutes I know are out there wearing Prada

unironic question, but what is your exit strategy?

you must be aware that your entire value as a person boils down to how hard you make someone's dick. so the second that person finds someone else who makes his dick harder than you do, you're financially destitute.

you can find someone else whose dick you can make hard in exchange for money, but this can only realistically last until, what, your mid 30s?

what's the game plan after that? have you considered that your life may be over by your mid 30s when your only tangible thing of value being your sex appeal begins to depreciate? and if so, do you have a plan on how to get past that, or do you just plan to end yourself when you're no longer fuckable?

>end yourself when you're no longer fuckable?
pretty much I dont wanna live too 25 even

kinda actually

Are you a top or bottom?

have you tried giving being a real person a try? someone with aspirations greater than spreading their legs?

life isn't hard, we just make it hard with our dumb choices.

Are you a sugar baby?

no I hate life Im goth

I have friends I don't fuck, I do have fuck buddies though. Seems like the longer I'm with someone, the more likely I'm down for casual sex

You also have a bigger allowance than me
I got $1100 dollars for my bday in clothes, money, and toys last week so I'm gonna say maybe too.

I dunno I think?

damn, i was really hoping this wouldn't be a bait thread

what?

Honey, I'm 27 and people still think I can't buy my own drinks or sign consent forms. It's not the end of the world, people fuck way for way less. Now I think this is a larp

it is the end of the world also you don't understand Im a commodity

I am a sugar man & have not worked for 30 years
ama

make ur own Ama

We're similar yet so different. Maybe it's personalities but I even expect my relationship to end someday, with the benefits and money, but I also have investments in the stock market and saving some of that sugar money can help fuel an technical course or degree.

You can be a big tiddy goth girl with a brain, it's just an aesthetic

Attached: 1573491747720.png (570x480, 243.43K)

let me live my life grandma

no
ama

I hope you do and don't kill yourself the moment you reach 25 like a dumb bitch, I just think you're more valuable than you think you are.

What are you afraid of? You can't be a milf?

No I cant be a milf yuck

but thanks for believing in me tho

Look at all these absolute newfags falling for this lazy bait holy fuck

Literally even Reddit is better at spotting this garbage god damn

Sure thing, honey, best of luck! Men are easily exploitable, you don't have to lose.

Do you know many prostitutes?

I don't think you know life.

why do you think youll ever be a woman

no I dont know any

Bot? Or do you just not understand what this board is known for?

your responses are kind of retarded and don't look like they're coming from a woman, or a goth for that matter.
you're more likely young and working off bad stereotypes of how the world works, a basement dwelling permafag working of decades of angry distortions of the world, or genuinely retarded, and feeling pretty clever with your retarded unfunny bullshit.
of course, being dense as fuck would probably be a bonus to someone lying on their back getting spooged in by some 60 year old that's blowing his retirement money for some young cunt, so maybe you're just a dumbfuck whore and you don't even understand the questions.

I genuinely don't understand why dudes even go for dumbass whores. I like my women willful and sharp as a tack. Fucking someone that can't string words together just seems gross as fuck. I guess tards gonna do tards, but god damn.

Sugar daddy user here. I was in my early 30's and lonely so I started paying a 19 year old that was in college a monthly allowance. I fucked her so good, she went off BC after 3 months and I knocked her up and then married her. Been together 9 years now and have 3 kids. That's the power of alpha cock and seed.

>I like my women willful and sharp as a tack
well you aren't getting any so and its not my fault your questions didn't make sense

I'm a goth girl, unironically, and I don't act like OP. I was trying to figure out that myself. For me, it's an aesthetic and I actually did have daddy issues but they're resolved

good I dont care lol just cus Im goth doesn't mean I think the same as you

like is like a certain type of clothes and music a crime

I 100% agree, I think our point of views are drastically different.

ya you're dumb and im not

I didnt say that lmao Im op

I have good health, I'm hot, my partner and I are financially stable, I have some education and a plan.
You probably don't have all of these things. Also I have empathy, which is great for getting what you want and people on your side.

Will you buy me something?

wow ok, you sound like you're insecure lmao

Yeah a little bit, I'm have ADHD and I lose my shit a lot

that's cool, like i said earlier, i doubt ill make it to 25. hope ur doing well

Why women (and gays) chose always the easy no dignity path?

Im the op this person isn't me they should havee like a number around your name or something

I think that'll change, I like seeing self improvement in people, it keeps me hopeful. I'm definitely a flawed person and a bitch but I care a little, you know

combination of three there's an obvious counter, then rarely another hit and lastly the killing blow, it's a loose aggressive style

op here, just because you're not getting any doesn't mean you need to be rude

this person isn't me

What's your path? Finding a submissive child wife?

Bitch I made this thread and said I didnt want to make it to 25 originally

that's fair, sorry op here - i think someones trolling, i hope you find what your looking for

No you aren't the op Im the op pls stop

Answer the question

pls stop messing with my thread, im trying to answer here

Finding a profesional (like me) who works and do her own money

what question? sorry this is getting really confusing

good for you
this is my thread

no its a dumb question

wow sounds like someone needs to come off her high horse sorry ignore the other person

Can you sugar daddy buy me a gaming PC? I can give you my amazon wishlist.

Other goth girl here, not OP, just wondering what the fuck happened to the thread. It's hilarious to me.

no.

Hi Im the real op I was the goth girl who made this thread

op here ignore the troll answers, what do I get out of it

hey op here some bitch is messing with my thread

yes

this person is messing with me and the need to cut it out

Attached: 1526615313345.jpg (300x399, 51.61K)

I will respond with this image from now on in

Timestamped tits or you are a larping faggot.

Also, what will you do for income when you are over 30 and get dumped for new hotness?

You'll make a lonely and depressed user happy. :3

Attached: 1650209913416.jpg (474x345, 22.3K)

i said earlier ill kill myself at 25

i need money out of it bitch

I said I want to be dead by 25 and that plan I had didnt work

Attached: tumblr_7ed894fa54b4383d0b5fe03950aaa180_24c23781_500.jpg (500x375, 45.68K)

I literally hate u stop it.

stop messing with me bitch, this is not op i don't know how to add duplicate images pls

ya me nether I am the real op tho

I made that post as well

k no bitch get off here and let me answer

op here now there are multiple trolls im starting a new thread

no I won't I am the op I made the post in the first place and most of the responses till u came in right here

thats where you started doing whatever

Still waiting on those tits with a time stamp.

Until then you are some 40 year old greasy fat man shitposting in his moms basement.

that's not true your just tryin to get people to think that. i h8 u bitch

ok good idc
and you aren't even trying anymore you sound like ur 8

lol give me money and well talk

not op

sounds like your projecting troll go to your other thread