Bacon. Happy Easter anons!

Bacon. Happy Easter anons!

Attached: C23694F7-132E-4354-9E36-67E1294E976C.jpg (1490x1832, 815.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XPGIMCmpfxU
heretical.com/miscella/onwomen.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kill yourself useless fucken retard living off the government's handouts

happy easter, BLanon

Attached: DF579732-CEC6-483B-87D2-F77B49118646.jpg (2099x2501, 1.33M)

Doesn’t it look good?

Attached: 8B2E7C0B-B8DD-4F06-AD6C-92CECE455D10.jpg (2005x2118, 1.17M)

That's that turkey bacon. Weak.

Cheers!

Attached: 3E325132-C8A9-41F5-92A0-3F5F2BEECE42.jpg (2067x1601, 1.12M)

It was regular bacon. I think…1st time making it

Attached: 03668BDB-68DA-4670-B774-9C2310C36457.jpg (1899x2019, 1015.44K)

Based breakfast

Of course it looks good. Your welfare ass didn't pay for it. People like me did.

You're welcome, happy Easter you drunk fucking lunatic with zero friends and family.

Attached: 60B6A1B3-6CEF-40F0-AB98-3E2742820206.jpg (1388x2232, 796.24K)

American bacon is grim

Show the easter candy

Why? Actually curious

Attached: C88AB649-921C-462F-86A0-7C450ED89842.jpg (1957x2209, 1.33M)

Attached: A8CC6BCA-9D74-4C99-8C23-EDBCED7AF778.jpg (2797x1556, 1.16M)

Lacking chocolate and peanut butter

I'm having lamb today with my friend Alaina. Hope your good Bud Light guy, happy Easter.

Say Bacon in a Jamaican accent.
Say Beer Can in a britbonger accent.

9 pieces of bacon & 4 beers for breakfast. Should be a good day

stop eating out of plastic and stop eating pork

you eat nothing but garbage

I never knew that.
The bacon looks fine, but that's a shitty normie swill of a beer

The beer is $12.99 for a 24 pk currently. Works out well for me

Not turkey bacon. Retard. Maybe don't post every thought your retarded brain has. Once again. Retard

>Granite countertops
>Welfare

Kek fuck off

I'm just counting days to your death really

Fuck you raghead terrorist fuck. Go fuck and eat some lamb

Does Alaina have big tits?

No shit I'm going to make bacon right now. Great idea but I'll have to get up and leave my video about underground bases.

You burnt it so badly

No he didn't shut up

Dude, you body is made from what you put into it. There are lots of things that you can cut corners on, but food should not be one of them. That;'s the only place you should completely ignore the price. Shoot for the maximum quality with your food, This expense above all else determines the quality of your future life. I won't even get into the bacon part because the other Anons already gave you enough shit.

Rotting flesh ripped from a corpse of the equivalent to a 3 year old human child that you tortured and murdered yourself or payed someone else to do.

Fuck off and die, animal abusing creep.

Attached: Screenshot_20201125-190759_Instagram.jpg (958x957, 272.25K)

Youre right bacon is supposed to be dark as shit

I like it crispy

I would eat a 3 year old human if it was legal.

>animal torture and murder is so funny!!! BACON LOL stay mad vegans!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=XPGIMCmpfxU

Attached: 1589611402849.jpg (800x690, 87.76K)

Attached: AE6428CF-816E-47B8-B19E-8826F84FBD09.jpg (2218x1898, 992K)

When did I say you wouldn't? You already eat other 3 year olds. What would stop a monster like you?

It's funny that you think telling me about what you already do is somehow going to upset me.

Would also eat dog.

See
I know you would. I'm making fun of you for it. And that's the least that you deserve.

People like you lack the necessary struggle in life to matter. Being harmless doesn't make you a good person. You can't be a good person in my opinion until you have actually truly maliciously hurt someone, because then you know what your truly capable of, and then if you choose not to hurt when you could, that's what makes you a good person.

This is why it's such a scam to act as if women being physically inferior and harmless that somehow they're moral superior. Show me a woman who can tell the truth no matter her emotional state and then maybe she's a good person, but most women aren't because your so used to people caring about your feelings and not correcting you only because they want to fuck you, and you feel that means your entitled ro compassion and if its denied well he's just abusive because you are never wrong. This is why women are weak.

lol no one gives a shit
go reeee somewhere else faggot.

Literal psycho-babble

Attached: 1586473051058.png (500x456, 131.43K)

Well I usually treat dogs better then women because dogs don't constantly try to manipulate you. Im 100% serious

My place is going to smell like bacon for a week. I love it.

>Rotting
This is why we have refrigeration.
>flesh ripped
Expertly cut.
>from a corpse of the equivalent to a 3 year old human child
Pig lives are not equivalent to human lives.
>that you tortured and murdered yourself or payed someone else to do.
Nobody tortured piggy, and killing an animal isn't murder, it's killing.

Complain to god, who made us omnivores who get nutrition more easily from animal sources than from plant sources if you've got a problem with it.

Attached: R (1) (22).jpg (794x840, 108.42K)

>no one gives a shit

Wow, another thing that I already know that you think repeating will somehow upset me.

I'm very aware of the fact that none of my friends, family, coworkers, or anyone else give a shit about animal suffering unless it's happening to a cat or dog.

You have no idea what it's like to live in my world where everyone else is insane.

Found the incel

Hey buddy, your mom didn't feed you with her milkers and I'm sorry, but you can always get a prostitute. They are usually really fun

Women are born liars.
heretical.com/miscella/onwomen.html

and yet here you are getting triggered over a slice of bacon.

If I were God and I saw what you were doing to my creation, I'd send you straight to hell where you would suffer the atrocities that you commit against pigs and all my other animals for the rest of eternity.

Fucking kys then or stop bitching. NO ONE CARES

If I were god I'd send a rape squat to rape you every night

Humans evolved to eat both meat and plants.
If god intended us to not eat meat, we would have evolved to be obligate herbivores.

*squad

I'm sure you would do lots of stupid shit if you had power. This is why you'll never be even a shift manager at McD's.

>triggered

You keep saying im triggered, I'll keep making fun of you for thinking torturing and abusing animals is an okay thing to do.

What's that thing everyone always says a serial killer starts off doing before they change their victims?

Attached: sb3y1vpn7uh61.jpg (500x1093, 127.22K)

>abusing animals
Have you ever visited a farm?

Im not vegan, but factory farming isnt the same as farms with roaming livestock.

Yes, feed lots are different from farms. Hence why I asked about a farm

Just wanted a thread about some tasty bacon. Sheesh

Am I incapable of condemning the nazis for what they did just because I've never been to auschwitz?

You fail at kindergarten logic.

I don't care about politics or know much about communism but my gf's cousin is a self proclaimed communist and I would like to make her angry today at their family reunion. What's the best way to go about it?

Nice false equivalency.

God gave us pigs to eat. Then he got posed at the Jews and told them ‘no bacon for you’ … for eternity. Meanwhile, he sent Christians his Son to remind them how delicious bacon was. And we were allowed to eat it. Except certain Fridays because, well, there really is too much of a good thing and the body does need some seafood protein, too.

But again, pissed at Jews so no Lobster or Scallops for them.

happy easter alcoholic user im sure jesus loves that your celebrating his birthday, wish i could be enjoying the festivities but sadly i have to work today.

You dont know what a false equivalence is, imbecile.

Here was a good action shot

Attached: 1F443958-14D9-408B-9AA7-28C4BEE1292D.jpg (2281x1956, 1.24M)

>Birthday
You mean the day he become a zombie rabbit who shits colored eggs

I can tell :^)

Happy Easter!

Attached: FFF8A5BF-E8A1-458B-A967-87F707410692.jpg (1263x1841, 589.68K)

That's called a hypothetical that's meant to test your consistency, which you clearly don't have.

You literally don't know how to begin recognizing a false equivalence.

Easter isn't Jesus' birthday, it's the celebration of his resurrection.

Attached: R (8).gif (274x400, 506.08K)

So stop running and answer the question. Do I need to have visited auschwits in order to condemn what the nazis did there?

He is risen

Except anons "hypothetical" is not equivalent to the thing his is comparing to. Nice try tho