Die Lit is peak music. Autechre tier production. Thom York tier adlibs. Certified Yea Forumscore. Thank me later plebs

Die Lit is peak music. Autechre tier production. Thom York tier adlibs. Certified Yea Forumscore. Thank me later plebs.

Attached: Die-Lit.jpg (500x500, 93K)

I keep seeing this posted over and over and always assume it's a meme. It cant actually be that good right?

Does THIS answer your question

Attached: Screenshot_20190508-024527_YouTube.jpg (719x424, 204K)

It's memerap, not sure what you're expecting kid.

the production is really good but i couldn't get into it

It is unironically hip-hop AOTD contender and im hoping his next one seals the deal. Pierre Bourne (the producer) is a genius. It's literally avant-trap. Just listen to it.

It's a weird mix. The people who listen to Playboi Carti REALLY love his music and spread it like gospel. This rattles lots of people, both anti-rap people and classic "hip hop heads". As a result, the people who fuck with Carti continue to essentially "meme" him. The production is the focus on the album though, the beats really are special. While Carti's rapping is absurd at first, it's minimality can grow on you.
I like Pierre's beats but the guy is a complete hack. Guy copied the style of all the producers Carti worked with through 2015-2016.

Its pretty addicting as far as pop trap goes which is why some fans might seem too into. It doesnt really get old fast like most trap and can be enjoyed in a lot of contexts.

lol

How the fuck are you gonna call the beats special then call pierre a hack in the same post lol. Hacks dont make speciaI music.

I think you can make good music and still be completely unoriginal. Especially for something as easy as producing hip hop where it's all done on computer anyways.

Absolute shite lmao

Carti is cute

Attached: playboi-carti-interscope-records.jpg (1200x800, 139K)

Now youre calling him unoriginal? Have you actually listened to the music? Production entails more than just beat making you know. I have a feeling you have not listened to much hiphop critically and/or you are pretty young.

>the guy is a complete hack.
thanks.
both pierre and carti are nothing special, and this is coming from a dude who loves trap.

I don't have time to check out the whole album.
Which one's the song with the most impressive production?

>and this is coming from a dude who loves trap.
yikes

Attached: chad stance.jpg (410x658, 75K)

Don't come to Yea Forums if you dont have time to listen to albums idiot.

It's alright. Definitely a meme. Definitely not as good as Carti can do. Not even as good as his first. Just a forced meme on the tier of that lame Kanye fan forum where everyone is new to the internet and to rap.

He can be formulaic but he's definitely not unoriginal.

I didn't say I don't have time to listen to any album.
Just that I don't have time to waste on this one, being from a genre that I don't like and that I wouldn't have otherwise listened to.
We have a limited amount of time and if we listened to every album we saw we'd spend our entire day listening to random shit, so we have to be selective and I choose not to listen to this particular one.

Furthermore, not having time to listen to albums is not a reason to not come here, as lives are complex and I could have a ton of different reasons for wanting to come here despite not having time.
For example I may be a music enthusiast that only has time for very few albums a week/month/year, or I may have had time in the past but due to life changes I don't have as much of it anymore but I'm still into music.
Or maybe I just don't have time right now but I may start to have it at some point in the future.

Idiot.

Listen to the first three. Looking at the album again is depressing, all these tracks he had to throw on the album to fill it out instead of just using the better leaked tracks. What a miss. This got so much blind hype praise that I wouldn't even blame him for phoning it in now.

Thank you.

Listen to one Mexikodro beat and you'll realize where Pierre got the inspiration for everything.