Ugh i love injecting estrogen into my ass

ugh i love injecting estrogen into my ass

Attached: siiiiiiiiip.jpg (3329x2701, 1.63M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lkk6m14htzw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck you bitch I'm on patches.....

post more faggot

Decent butt user, you should do some squats to add some muscle behind that fat.

need to inject a big black cock in your ass while you’re at it too uWu

the calvins even look like blacked undies lol

get injections, its way better
i just started working out recently, rdl, hip thrusts and such hard gaining muscle with no test though gotta say

Attached: 20220412_034826.jpg (3153x2491, 1.91M)

Yeah it's pretty tough. Just don't overdo it too much. Low T also means recovery is going to be more difficult. But I'm sure you already know that. Keep it up, and try not to get too heavy. Male pattern fat distribution doesn't look good on ladies.

God fucking tier. I was to fuck you so bad

thanks will do. going for volume on a lot of stuff since i home gym most of the time and only have limited weights. i only got to the gym gym like once a week at 3am when its empty so i can do legpress and extensions and such

Attached: 20220401_195652.jpg (2944x2136, 1.39M)

I am also on patches

Your titties look amazing btw

Hey did you start transitioning before puberty? I am 23 and wanted to transition when I was 10-11 but my parents like freaked out and wouldn't let me. So nowadays I pretty much wanna kill myself because I hate my body so fucking much but im afraid to take estrogen because I feel like I will look like a freak. I have a ton of body hair that isn't just gonna go away,,my shoulders are kinda big, my jawline is masculine. Those things don't get fixed when you take estrogen right?

The heaviest you can go and doing 12-15 reps for about 3 sets will net the best results. But work with what you've got, you've got a great base to be working with.

started at 21, got hondosed for 6 years, im now 28
yeh estrogen helps with fat distrobution, makes skin softer, grows boobs, and helps your mood but it doesnt change bone stuff. you might get some hip growth since they say the growth plates dont close till like mid 20s but who knows. better to troon now than in 10 years though imo

Started at 26, estrogen helps with the body hair.

Attached: 20220412_072037.jpg (2528x2730, 1.63M)

I have never thought of transitioning before or ever had any questions regarding my gender or whatever. I’m not super old or anyhing but I was raised in a pretty strict household so I rarely had access to the internet. Now that I’m a bit older and I’ve learned about many more different types of people, I gotta say what you’re doing here is very impressive. Your physique is still very amazing despite the setbacks and difficulties you face. It’s kind of funny that guys will be less motivated to workout and lazy. If they tried, due to testosterone present in their bodies they’d get your gains in half or 3/4th of the time. So keep up the good work! I myself accidentally got a fat ass despite me not wanting to have one. I just kept on squatting until one day I realized oh shit. Big booty. Anyways I wanted to ask. What’s the difference between patches and injections? And why in the ass specifically

Show dick

Sure

Attached: 20220319_101435.jpg (3200x2413, 1.95M)

Pectorals

Attached: 1631747321352.png (582x600, 891.12K)

dont lie to them breh if you got thick/dark body hair its not gonna do shit youd need laser. same way hrt doesnt touch facial hair, you need electro/laser for that
hehe thanks i appreciate it
injections generally get you better levels
i inject in ass because its the thickest bit of bodyfat i have. could do abdomen technically but i dont have much fat there and dont want to hit my abs

Delivers and how did htr affected your dick or still the same

It helps thin the hair, I'm not saying it's going to all magically fall off.
Dick was always small, so not much when it comes to size, I leak a lot but don't cum a lot.

What?? I thought estrogen affected the whole body, what do you mean by you don’t want it to affect abs? You can just do that?

You don't want to pin the estrogen into your abs, that's a shitty place. You're just inject subcutaneously anyway. Hip or ass is more than fine.

Benefits of pills vs injections?

well it needed clarification i thought.. didnt want them to expect more from hrt than is likely
lol no i just didn't want to stick a needle into my abs on accident. i can stick a 5/8ths inch needle all the way into my ass at a 45 degree angle and not hit muscle

O I see. I’m assuming you’re OP.
is it easy for you to find relationships being trans? I’ve heard of some people having extreme prejudice against trans people. I don’t know if that is true or if there’s just a few very vocal extremists online lol

I am not OP.

That's a my bad, I should have been more descriptive to be fair. I'm on that dumb bitch juice, I've been thinking about switching from pills to injections but unsure.

Attached: SPOILER_20210429_140406.jpg (841x631, 40.24K)

That sucks for leaking

Ah shit. Hopefully OP sees my post and responds to it

Not OP, and I've been a few relationships. They weren't aren't for me to find and just happened naturally.

ehh i live in a pretty gay place so its okay. also getting laid is super easy on grindr, but im not into random hookups really. easier to get laid then into a good relationshop but i dont think thats trans specific. personaly i like dating other trannies. its just easier/comfier
i dont really get much. i did the first few times but got my technique down. inject super slow, wait before pulling it out, hold a gloved finger over the hole for a few secs, etc. but yeah its more leakage than IM

More of that ass

Are you trans as well? I’ve found it interesting that gay people and trans people, and bisexuals to some extent, are much more likely to have casual sex and get laid. I suppose that means they are either more strict in their criteria for a partner, they get horny much more often, or they simply cannot find a relationship? I don’t know which of these are true or if any of them are true at all. I wonder what OP’s answer would be to this question.

What kind of body are you attracted to then? From pic related for example. I’m just making da assumption you are into men

Attached: 67F78204-862A-4C8D-B792-A4E9D7424558.jpg (1061x1080, 560.95K)

I love you injecting e into your ass too

Natural tits/10
Nice

not OP, bi, 1-7, less picky and higher libido are true, also men just all have a higher libido so it's easier to get laid.
Perhaps it's only me, but of the people I've met, men put their backs into it more often, and I've even had a girl who lizerally just laid there and let me do all the work (not as fun as it may sound).

Why can trannies get hormones and me as a low test male cant go get test injections by going to the doctor.

Are you leaking mucus? Like a grill getting wet? That would be really hot. Also can you show an other pic of your cute peen?

>I wonder what OP’s answer would be to this question.
i think for gays its because they are just more horny, testosterone and such. idk about the trannies since there is so much variation in appearance. id imagine some find hookup way easier than relationships because we sre often scratching a certain itch for guys. but then if youre pretty enough i feel like the problem goes away to some extend, like the guy'd be less embarrassed about dating a tranny the more cis she looks. all the more reason t4t is based
>What kind of body are you attracted to then?
cute trannies and fit guys. middle range you posted basically. a little dad bod is okay but not like beer guy covering your belt levels
would love to have someone tie me up, inject me, and fuck me during the estrogen rush tbh
:)
just order test on the internet. most Drs hon dose us anyways

user can you show a full front pic of youself? I d love seing the femdick together with your amazing tits

1-7!! That’s the whole range lol. Pick 2 or 3 at most smh.

>if youre pretty enough i feel like the problem goes away
Well I mean for a hookup that’s probably fine. But I’m sure even you can see the problem with that funnily enough. If you’re just a replacement of a woman to them then it’s probably a bad idea to date them. Just my train of thought.
>middle range you posted basically
Am I within that middle range? Pic is my body, ill post another angle later. I wanna know what do you rate yourself 1-10? And what do you rate me 1-10. Be brutally honest!

Attached: 0EBCDAE6-7675-4A36-91BB-365A4F7F274D.jpg (1101x685, 108.34K)

I am trans, and I wouldn't say I was super strict, but I had my standards. I'd say my sex drive actually went up after I started HRT. I've never had an issue finding a relationship, I never really had to search either, I just went with the flow and found people interested in me. I've been told my body is attractive, and I don't have a current picture to show my entire body off.

Yup c:

Attached: Screenshot_20220402-141229_Gallery.jpg (1080x596, 102.81K)

>femdick
lmao for some reason posting dick pics is too lewd
> If you’re just a replacement of a woman to them then it’s probably a bad idea to date them.
mhm that's def a concern, its complicated ha. part of the reason why i prefer trannies. a tranny isn't going to be embarassed to be seen with a tranny any more than they are embarrassed to be a tranny. a "straight" guy whos less secure in his sexuality or whatever might not care of youre trans of you arent visibly trans and to be fair being stealth(not visibly trans) is kinda the goal though unrealistic for most.

as for ratings..
hmm i generally dont do them tbh. in soc rate threads i just give advice heh. you look good though, definitely fall in under /fit/.
ive had ffs so do think i look good and i get told it too from sources who i trust not lie to me so im pretty confident on that

Oh I see. Thank you for your answers, they were very interesting to read :)
As a gift, please enjoy some music.
youtu.be/lkk6m14htzw

YWNBAW plus kys

show butthole

Don't have a butthole picture on me, but I do have butt. Uwu

Attached: 20220225_174825.jpg (2536x3074, 1.05M)

Thats super hot. Getting wet like a good girl. Wish I was between your legs right now.

Beautiful ass and legs

I'd crush you with my thighs and leak in your mouth.

Out of all the partners you’ve had, whom have you had the best sex with? Men, women, trans men/women? Sorry if I’m using the wrong terminology.

Thank you for the compliments on my body. If I could improve it somehow what would you recommend? Also would you fuck me

gonna have to see the turd cutter tho.

Maybe another day, I'm being a gremlin sitting in the dark replying to this thread.

You surely would user. And I would cherish each drop

Attached: 1643098484468.jpg (480x380, 14.32K)

Hot! What do you think of contra points? Did you discover any pros or cons you weren't expecting from being a woman vs being a man?

I have a few pros doing HRT, I like my body a lot more, having soft skin is really lovely. I feel I'm more approachable as a women, because I have a lot more casual interactions. I personally haven't felt any cons with either, but I definitely prefer being treated as a woman.

Jesus fuck dude, you post this picture in every single fucking thread
Fuck off already and get over yourself

Y mad? Does it affect you