ITT: songs american are clueless about

AND SOOOOOOO SALLY CAN WAIT

Attached: Screenshot_20190507-223445_YouTube.jpg (1080x790, 401K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZHVJVQzHv5Q
youtu.be/DzGnWSIuJvo
youtu.be/LgGDYO1TaUw?t=43
youtube.com/watch?v=tciiylKV5jE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dale a tu cuerpo alegria Macarena

Attached: download.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Oasis were never ever any good

STUPID DUMB UGLY FAT CUNT

WHY DO YOU HATE PROUD BRITISH PEOPLE???

my parents know oasis and i'm a homosexual 18 yo zoomer from california

Cringe

They just weren't. We got the Stone Roses her in the US. We understood Blur. But you Brits slavish devotion to just middling, derivative crap like the Gallagher brothers was mystifying to us. It's really garish and shrill and like a tabloid put to music or something. If that's proud to be British then goddamn.

This. Pulp and Suede played stadiums. I never heard an Oasis song in my life. Common People is a meme song played at college parties to show off how class conscious you are to qt girls in the philosophy department.

Huh? Oasis were far and away the biggest Britpop band stateside. Nobody else from that pack came close to touching them in terms of sales/airplay/concert sales in the US.

Oasis? Never heard of em here in good ol Kentucky. I'll tell you though...that Damon Albarn could write some tunes to drink a Bud Light to boy howdy. WOO HOO

This is talking about taste
This is bait for (you)

Also most Oasis threads are bait I think. It's the Brit version of RHCP, just not as funny

it's an acquired taste

pretty sure a fair amount of americans are familiar with this song even if they don't know what it's called

Massive tune alert
youtu.be/ZHVJVQzHv5Q

youtu.be/DzGnWSIuJvo

americans dont know shit about happy mondays
oasis are moderately popular, wonderwall is a zoomer meme and champagne supernova still gets radio play

As someone who grew up in 90's America, they're literally more known for those SNL British Parliament sketches with Will Farrell than they are for their music.
OP is still an autistic faggot for making these threads all the time, though. Not sure what his end game is.

Why do you Britbongs have such a superiority complex towards Americans? Face it, most of the talented genes came to America. Keep making bitch bands like Blur, Oasis, and The Manic Street Preachers if you want to criticize countries in a tasteful manner. Outside of them, you’re a faggot

lmao lets laugh at the burger who doesnt get it

Attached: 1500051779435.gif (250x300, 1.07M)

WOOHOO

>britbog "rebuttal"

WOO HOO

Busted are the best UK band. Don't care what you say faggot.

I love hearing the WOO HOO song in between my New England Patriots and San Diego 49ers baseball matches while drinking Budweiser, fellow Americans. Yes, Oasis are very famous here.

>182
Lol didn't plan that, it makes sense because I mentioned Busted and they're the british blink.

W O O H O O
O
O
H
O
O

More like söygaysis LMAO

i wiiiilll try to fix yoooooooooooouuuu

Oi me loimey m8 ye fancy eh cuppa tey on duh bahbee?

>my face when i as an american will never shake along with shake maker

Attached: angry apu.jpg (734x541, 63K)

>the most working class band by far
>onions

blur
>skilled, creative, complex, appeal to artists, imaginitive people

oasis
>shit, sound like gay dads jamming at some shitty sports bar, appeal to old dads/ grandpas who are stuck in the past and chav lads who larp as liam gallagher

More like the most sucking ass band

Regardless of your opinion of their music, everyone in this thread needs to watch the Oasis documentary SuperSonic. It should be still on Netflix. Really wild story

WOOHOO

SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

youtu.be/LgGDYO1TaUw?t=43

:/

cringe thread la’

the Gallagher brothers are a hilarious pair and thier music is catchy and lyrically very life affirming which is a strong contrast to the edgy dark music people make today

Some might say they don't believe in heaven
Go and tell it to the man who lives in hell
Some might say you get what you've been given
If you don't get yours I won't get mine as well
Some might say we will find a brighter day
Some might say we will find a brighter day, yeah

youtube.com/watch?v=tciiylKV5jE

fuck oasis

Naive- The Kooks

Oasis, what a shitty band

Basically all Arctic Monkeys songs.

Attached: D5602F88-C8F7-45D8-AF67-B6B38D039E54.jpg (620x471, 49K)

I can tell youre the type that feels threatened by football and masculinity. Oasis are excellent.

Brits never recovered from America telling them to fuck off.