5'9

>5'9
>150 lbs
> have a belly and lot of fat on the base of my dick
What to do ?

Attached: vientre-gordo-45956442.jpg (1300x918, 122.85K)

Man I wish I was 150 again.

Kys

I haven't been 150 pounds since I went to Parris Island in 2001, what's your secret OP?

Walk my dude, i lost like 20 kg in a year just walking an hour a day

>kg
You're on the wrong website, eurotrash.

Walking, an hour a day, intermittent fasting. Cutting sugar and reducing flours, nothing more.

Cool story bro. Fag marine

Brool story co, worthless civilian.

find a friend to work out with. do weight lifting, it burns fat, make you stronger, and boosts test.

How do you know im a civi? You can tell I roll first civ div… brah?

Kys being fat americanfat

Because another serviceman would show respect for another brother at arms. Civs don't know about respect, too used to being protected by real men and hiding under mommy's skirt.

Attached: jelly.jpg (1024x576, 97.02K)

or another marine fuck with another? Makes me doubt you even went to mcrdpisc

Marines don't hide the branch the served under, you're a fake.

We need to get healthy. This is our year.

Oh boi, I guess your boot ass is about to be schooled. Hell, even if you did serve, I bet it was the POGest of the POG. ThAnK yOu FoR yOuR cErVix. Durr.

See a doctor.

Go learn what 0311 means, then get back to me after your balls drop. Pissant civ.

I guess what you do is pop a chub.

6'2", 300lbs, still got a dick.
You're fine user. Stop fucking complaining about your micropenis. Nothing is gonna help.

I know very well 0311, 2/2 F, MCT doesn’t count as SOI btw all Geiger isn’t the same.

Fuck the VA, fuck the marines and fuck the Air Force and coast guard. Real chads know the army is the only important branch.

>ASVAB waiver enters chat

>MCT doesn’t count
No, but 5 years in the shitty desert does, so either buck up or shut up.

>lmao

Burn off more calories than you eat

Wow, completely missed the biggest take away… you’re the fraud. Not knowing something key when you’re supposed to. Haha. Well whatever, no need to waste my time on you since you’re not getting it…. Because, you never were there.

i used to be 260lbs, now im 150 lol. Just stop eating you fat fuck, thats what i did. wait about a year. Doing some push ups helped too lol, all in all, thats whats in my 2006 notepad tutorial

Attached: DO YOUR HOMEWORK.webm (480x320, 1.56M)

Get fucked. Sorry I chapped your ass by speaking the truth. Also scored 100 on the asvab lol.

Yeah, you're the fraud. You probably never even met someone who was combat deployed, let alone served yourself. Keep chirping your lies, civilian. You're not fooling anyone.

>hurr durr I scored 100 on da asvab!
You and this faggot just proved that this thread is full of trash civs that only know how to LARP. Waste of time, waste of oxygen.

There's nothing i can do about it :( There's a solid 1,4 inches buried there and i need them

You still didn’t address what was meant to be the key take away… as an 03, I’m disappointed but not shocked. Until you pick it up, you’re the fraud it seems there wannabe. I guess your name is Johnny and you decided to listen to mama on this on and became a keyboard warrior. I have my combat deployments - so I’m the legit guy you’re trying to pretend to be. Lol

I see what you did there with the 100, so bravo. Other guy doesn’t seem to know how it’s scored. Haha

You are both faggots, get off my fucking board niggers

Eat less and better.
t. stopped eating fast food and have gone from picrel to skinny in only a couple months.

Attached: Burger Line.png (1320x627, 1.53M)

Lmao keep crying marine. They call me tommy tinnitus because ear protection is for pussies. You don’t see me stuffing my face because I forgot how to wear pt belt.

Yea, butthurt billies are here though… itll behoove of you to watch out for blue falcons.

Doesn’t really matter since I’m an infantryman. My engineer buddies always joke how I’ll basically be unemployable when im out other than law enforcement or security lol.

You didn't even address what 0311 is, yet here you are demanding I play by your rules. Go fuck yourself civilian, you're trash and your larping sucks.
Making an internet search for the meaning of 0311 at this point will prove that you had to look it up, so don't even try.

>This guy's dick looks like a dog knot

Ok, what does 2/2 F mean to you fucker? I’ve read the 3 tact eleven. Does that mean anything to you at all?

CEB got what 51… or is 52s (been over a decade) had and took that position away. So they’re more integrated with combative arms mos’

What does 0311 mean? Oh right, you'd have to Google it, because a civ like you wouldn't know. Fucking worthless trash.

Whatever you say E-3 lol

Lance Cooley Ungerground has it all

Wow, ok … so here. I’m done fucking with you. You can’t answer a simple basic question - 2/2 F is my unit. Which 03s are proud of and mention. You didn’t pick up on it and ignore it each time. Anyone can Google shit but if you went through, it’s something you tend to not forget. Haha fag

Ayyy lmao I bet they told you your hearing loss was non service related too. Fuckin va bro.

>lot of fat on the base of my dick
That can happen?

>Anyone can Google
Exactly my point, you don't even know what an 0311, which is a Marine Corps. rifleman, one of the most well-know MOS in the Corps. The fact that you refused to even say it once in the last 20+ minutes of this one-sided conversation proves you don't know a single fucking thing of what you're talking about.
You're trash, you're a fraud. Stop lying about your service in the military.

that was true in the 90's; cope harder

How did we go to talking about weight loss to service men fighting eachother in the thread

You’re harping on a MOS when you didn’t even pass a simple ‘03 vet to another 03 vet verification. Why pull up Google only information? Now, you’re a waste of air because you’re taking it from those more deserving. Fucking degenerate

My skinny as is just as tall as op but I weigh 130, I wish I could be 145 but I can’t gain any weight because my metabolism is high as shit and my job is very physical.
The only way would be to each 3,500 calories a day which is difficult and I can’t even afford. Currently looking for a new

Because some lying faggot wanted to LARP that they were in the military and then throw their drama around as if it was their thread.

Oorah?

Making shit up when you can't even name a simple MOS really makes you look sad and pathetic. Stop before you embarass yourself further, fucking civilian scum.

how.... same height and i'm 163 pounds. do you have no muscle at all? i'd say i could lose a few vanity pounds but otherwise i look good.

Muh civilian

Muh limpwristed faggot

Yea, you sound like one of Jermey Dewitt dumb mother fuckers. You can’t give your unit which is fine detail information. You can’t even grasp that. I, as an 03, 0311 (dOnT mEnTiOn MoS) am done. @OP Sorry to hijack a thread but dudes a clown.
>push water, get cardio in and some yoga helps. After a few weeks you should know what you’ll want to get into from there.

Unlike yours which are fat. Go do some burpees Fatman and reminisce about how shitty your branch is. Don’t want you to relapse and start munching on crayons again. If only the VA covered morbid obesity as service related lol.

If you are fat at that height and that weight, your muscle mass must be very low too. Start lifting weights.

>You can’t give your unit
You can't even name the rifleman MOS so just sit down and shut up, civilian.