This is the ugliest couple in the world

This is the ugliest couple in the world

Attached: ugly people.jpg (1920x1080, 896.07K)

Attached: 1646625853351s.jpg (250x250, 7.67K)

I don't think Elon is with Claire anymore.

has to be 2nd to your and your hand, and you're $4.43 in your bank account.

Can’t wait to see them guillotined when the communist revolution happens.

Elonite detected

>Blue circle twitter user from Portland detected.

I dunno man, his money makes my dick hard

All comunists should be dead

Then why will communism win?

wow, cucking for musky. thats low even by Yea Forums standards

Hey, they think he’s on their side in the culture war. He’s actually just awful for everyone

The orange contact idea was a good one.

yup, digital currency is bad.

it’s actually Elon himself

no man, billionaires are totally our friends!

def not socoiapathic monsters who game a broken system!

i bet he's on here, he's that pathetic

Musk is a little fuckng soiboi on par with cuck trudeau and nick fuentes. Portland queers WISH they could match his levels of soi

R&D funding in USA companies has gone down across the board 10%, fix that and then get rid of the rich, but until the average man has the funding to innovate, toll in mediocrity while the embodiment of dragons hoard shiny coins.

>Trudeau
+1

> couple
Not anymore.
They're assholes, but her music and his rockets are nice.

her music is fucking awful lol

constant torque on motor rotor is a plus non conductive casing, landing a rocket upright ( still think an aerospike removes the need for legs) limiting electric veichles acceleration to the same level as current ICE veichles was brilliant

why am i promoting someone who wouldn't hire me.

Okok kikefag. He got twitter, we know

tits or gtfo

Attached: OIP (23).jpg (474x474, 17.29K)

you mean he burned billions on a failed attempt to control it because he was bored and insecure, despite being a billioniaire

p.s. he's insecure because his face is ugly

i'm very sure they're as sad as her face is

They supposedly broke up like right after she gave birth, but then they had a second child together recently so who the fuck knows what's going on.
He's a disgusting blob person with an infuriating accent/cadence pattern, and Grimes's goblin ears are only outmatched by what looks like an upper lip that was manufactured after repairing a hare lip that went all the way up through her palate and septum.

prove

Attached: john-mulaney-i-smell-a-robot.gif (220x244, 671.79K)

meds

>accent/cadence pattern
first this might be redundant
second I will not be able to unhear that; Thanks.

ya, I agree it does give me a small neural boost to share information, might be narcissism, but is constructive.

Your face is ugly, my face is ugly.. what is your point?

That we are not self- made billionares with 'fuck you money', and supermodels are not throwing themselves in front of us?

Because you're delusional.

Attached: 1621817269350.png (600x900, 537.21K)

my point is that i'm happier as a relative nobody than this sad ugly insecure loser and his also very ugly and stupid gf

redundant how? Accent refers to how the syllables sound (ay vs ah), while cadence pattern refers to the rhythmic elements of his sorry excuse for speech.

>That we are not self- made billionares with 'fuck you money'
Doesn't Elon Musk's family own emerald mines? He's made some prudent purchases and sales in his life, I'll give him that.

>being so jealous of a billionaire that you have to resort to shallow name-calling and project your own insecurity
kek

>your and your hand, and you're
How many times can you fuck this whole you/your/you're thing up in one sentence? Jesus fucking Christ... And I wouldn't be shocked if you're a mutt too.

yes they do. Granted he managed to turn millions into billions, but this isn't a rags to riches story of an inventor with a dream and incredible genius. Musk buys businesses and sells them.

Their kind will be or are storming through central America, monsters. Venezuela 2015 was not a fluke.

Attached: R (49).jpg (590x394, 41.63K)

Attached: 08fc0f0c68342298f505f635054cec77.jpg (500x362, 37.7K)

thought that was Bosnia.

They aren't a couple anymore.

They're a couple of meth heads. Does that count?

They just had another kid. Might be an on/off thing.

Pretty sure he's a technocrat... Which isn't really a horrible system, but spooky when yore working with the amount of people walking and crawling and scooting around on this planet

What makes a picture creepy? Why is this creepy to me? I'll never understand the difference between a normal picture and a creepy one. Maybe it's the wide opened eyes and the big smile?

literally just an illuminati tranny couple

Musk gathered data from KSP to help develop the re-entry systim

Satanism is wrong, Kids.

Attached: 1612444718420.png (824x990, 877.02K)

protein is protein. The idea of eating bugs or worms can be kind of gross, but they're honestly not bad.

they met on the internet but now she had a baby with chelsea manning

you had your revolution two years ago now wef owns everyone well done

They're ground up and put into meat shapes with seasoning. You're already eating "plant based" meat ain't you?

Uncanny valley. It's close enough to "normal" that your brain is still comparing it to a human face, which makes it more bizarre. If it were more messed up, your brain would stop comparing it to a human face and you'd just go "yeah, that's a weird looking thing."

I'm already eating fried mealworms and crickets.

At least they are happy.

Wish I could feel too.

nope, second baby was with Musk.

At least in their case, the secret is drugs. You too could feel that!

Sadly this isn't even edited

Why are you jealous? Why aren't you out there making something of yourself?

Isn't that his daughter?

I think you misconstrued her use of the term "daddy"