Why are conservatives such garbage people?

Why are conservatives such garbage people?

pic related: literal book burning by jesus freak bible belt morons

Attached: ScreenShot2022-02-04at9.52.24AM.png (781x455, 143.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jamesherod.info/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, there sure are no bigger defenders of free speech than liberals.

Literal shitlibs supporting Naziism too.
Doesn’t matter what end the liberal is on, rightwing or left, they’re all nazis deep down. Fuck em all.

t. Anarchist

>Why are conservatives such garbage people?
They watch fox news

>Why are conservatives such garbage people?

The Nazis were conservatives, too--or to be more accurate, ultra-conservatives. On 10 MAY 1933, they burned books that did not agree with the Nazi Party's agenda or politics in order to easier impose their political agenda on the people.

Power hunger and skewed political views are usually the motives.

Now the shitlibs are for censorship, lockdowns, mandates, and Nazis. Try to wrap your head around that

>pile of forklift wooden bases
Booooks

>Literal shitlibs supporting Naziism too.
>Doesn’t matter what end the liberal is on, rightwing or left, they’re all nazis deep down. Fuck em all.

>shitlibs...
>Doesn’t matter what end the liberal is on, rightwing or left...

I don't think you have a good grasp on what the word "liberal" means. It's just the opposite of conservative, and it was conservatives who burned the books--a radical right-wing preacher who wanted to make a name for himself. He made a name for himself, alright: "Fascist Hypocrite".

It was NOT liberals who burned the books.

Attached: KeepUsingThatWord.jpg (625x625, 77.64K)

no, sometimes, sometime, no.

A picture of random people by a pile of wooden pallets burning.

Calls it a "book burning by Conservative Christians".

I dont know user. Lots of types are garbage people.
Especially trannies, jews of influence, and niggers. Am I allowed to think that in your utopia full of non trashy people?

context? story? anything?

honestly, this wtf are talking about, OP?

No, you don’t have a grasp on it.
Actual conservatives were Tories, royalists against liberalism. But in this country we don’t have a crown. They were liberal Democrats when they seceded from the union and fought for slavery, you know.
There’s only slight differences between them, and they work together in more ways than they let on in public.
Liberals are funding hyper fascists in Ukraine, but before that fully supporting lockdowns, government mandated vaccinations and censorship all over the place.
You call yourself a liberal? You might want to rethink that

Rethink who you align yourself with

Attached: F51210E1-1253-4C8F-854A-93493FD2124E.jpg (400x634, 97.79K)

I see no books being burned in this supposed book burning, looks more like pallets in a big ass bon fire

The image is from a book burning organized by Greg Locke, a pastor at the Global Vision Bible Church in Tennessee.
They were burning books that he saw as satanic, like twilight and harry potter, but to no ones surprise the church and its followers didn't have a lot of books to actually burn. Which is why the fire is mostly just pallets.

Here's another image from the event.

Attached: book burning.png (639x394, 470.09K)

Why is OP such a dick sucking faggot?

>They were burning books that he saw as satanic, like twilight and harry potter,
Oh so nothing of value was actually lost, got it.

context here: Just because it wasn't a "successful" book burning doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Suck dick much?

>Now the shitlibs are for censorship, lockdowns, mandates, and Nazis. Try to wrap your head around that

I have my head firmly around what liberals and conservatives are doing today, and you're wrong. It was a CONSERVATIVE--GOP--preacher who instigated the book burning, and it was conservatives who made up the crowds--not liberals. It's the Trumplicans (Benedict Donald's Republicans) who are pushing a Nazi agenda, with Nazi politics, including The Big Lie. It's conservatives who are pushing the censorship agenda. It was Trump who banned all incoming flights into the U.S., and the lockdowns are the work of a few state governors who recognized a pandemic when they saw one and did the best thing, in their judgment, to slow the spread of the COVID-19 virus and reduce the number of COVID-related deaths after Trump allowed a quarter of a million people to die from the pandemic before he lifted a finger to mitigate the spread of the pandemic.

Liberals have been against everything you mentioned, except that some of them are in favor of the lockdowns as a preventative measure to slow the spread of the COVID-19 virus and its mutations.

In reality, it's STILL the ultra-conservatives, with a Naziesque agenda, following a narcissistic fascist dictator wannabe who are behind the things you mentioned, including the book burning.

Attached: libs.jpg (747x654, 69.23K)

Get over it faggot, some fringer got a bunch of wackjobs together and burnt some suckass books. Go get yourself an icecream or something eh?

Damn what triggered you dude?
Just pointing out that there actually was a pathetic attempt at a book burning.

I didn’t say anything in defense of book burning preachers.
There are shitlibs and there are real “progressives” I say real because they frauds in elected office calling themselves progressives are just more shitlibs. It’s a global trend though. Trudeau, Macron, Germany, Australia. They’re all marching to the same drums. It’s a rightwing world disguised as leftism

>labels people who burn books filled with rewritten junk fash
the liberals who actively engage in censorship, rewriting of language, mass attacks on people's social standing and harrasing their employers until they get fired, and marginalization of people based on race (in this case white skin)? Yeah these people using literal nazi stormtrooper tier tactics to stomp out dissent are good guys

>You call yourself a liberal?
I never called myself anything, dumb ass.

>Liberals are funding hyper fascists in Ukraine,...

Oh. I see where you're coming from now, Ivan! You're wrong about the fascists in Ukraine, and so you're wrong about liberals funding them.

This discussion is about book burning by CONSERVATIVES in Tennessee, USA. It's not about your Russia propaganda campaign--unless you're using the book burning as a segue into your disinformation propaganda.

Go eat your borscht.

>Why is OP such a dick sucking faggot?
Get the mirror away from your screen. You're getting the images mixed up. That's YOU that you're looking at who's the "dick sucking faggot". OP's picture is not on this thread.

Going to be you on the fire soon, comrade.

>I never called myself anything,
It was a simple question. Where’s the answer?
>Ivan
Racism. And ignorantly wrong about the Nazis of Ukraine
Fucking shitlibs

They are all retarded. Keep voting the same two parties that fuck your ass with no lube. It's not like there's other parties

>pile of forklift wooden bases
>Booooks

The wooden pallets were set on fire to get the fire hot enough so that the books would burn easier.

>garbage people
they're too stupid to know any better. makes me laugh, personally.

i think i found one of those snowflakes conservatives talk about so much. what's wrong, cupcake? can't take some well-earned criticism?

I think I smell your borscht burning. Go see about it and stop vomiting your Russian misinformation all over the place.

>garbage people
The niggers that used to ride on the back of the garbage trucks, were replaced with a robotic arm. Where is your righteous indignation over that?

Attached: 1350213250273.jpg (1280x1024, 589.79K)

>forklift wooden bases

Kek it's a pallet autist.

Conservatives live largely in rural areas. Rural areas are generally not diverse. They may also live in super white suburbs. So they are never challenged throughout their childhood about concepts such as race/gender/religion/etc. But once they reach the age where they have political opinions they tend to side with what they were taught. That would be conservatism.

Which comes to the concept of "Garbage Person". I think conservatives fall into one big category of "garbage people". But why? Morals. Axiomatically, I follow utilitarianism. The idea that we should maximize happiness for all people. Many on Yea Forums seem to be genuinely racist, transphobic, etc. This tends to come from a place of anger. Which begs the questions, why do these people feel this anger. It is usually because of their socio-economic situation. Poverty, IMO the issue most problems in America tend to boil down to. But there are also people who live aren't in poverty but feel unsatisfied or depressed. The answer usually has to do with Neoliberalism's weakening of the Locus of Control. In psychology, it just means "The amount of control one feels they have over their own life". I also believe that the locus of control is the one thing that dictates long term happiness. When you have confidence that the future is bright, how could you be sad?

Attached: chadly.jpg (563x1000, 60.77K)

>Where’s the answer?
I didn't say, one way or the other.

Attached: PointOfView.jpg (750x1161, 143.43K)

So you hate the conservative book burner
Hate me the anarchist. Haven’t said one bad thing about the nazis, and shitlibs who love them…. I’m still waiting

Nobody sees a bright future right now. And that is because of the misguided liberal agenda. An agenda meant to grant them power, but also a Pandora's box they have no real control over.

>>Ivan
>Racism. And ignorantly wrong about the Nazis of Ukraine
>Fucking shitlibs

So I'm right. You ARE one of Putin's propagandists.

Attached: Laughter-ThrowHeadsBack.gif (219x156, 1.56M)

Define this misguided liberal agenda.

IDpol and ecomentalism are their primary weapons against us. Honeyed words with the exact opposite actions and horrible consequences.

Attached: 1392216694526.jpg (628x442, 47.59K)

I am a slavic American. Not Russian.
I happen to be better informed of the situation there than you. You have swallowed tons of propaganda and need deprogramming I’m afraid

For the record. I don’t care for Putin, I don’t want to see a second Trump term, I do not want Le Pen. The people need to throw off the rotted power elites and take control of their own lives. I am an anarchist.
What the fuck are you?

Attached: 48160BC7-8484-4B67-AF56-D98D903A935E.jpg (1657x932, 262.29K)

>Hate me the anarchist. Haven’t said one bad thing about the nazis, and shitlibs who love them…

Obviously you haven't been paying attention. I've said plenty on everything you mentioned. You're just preoccupied, dividing your attention between your computer or phone and the borscht you're heating up on the stove.

Attached: PayAttentionBoy-FoghornLeghorn.jpg (800x600, 297.52K)

Idpol does go too far sometimes. I believe liberals focus too much on race and gender than on class. Although for the so called "Ecomentalism", I would have to say that the environment is not something to be fucked with. I mean the only treaty ever to be universally ratified was the montreal protocol which was designed to protect the ozone layer because we literally almost fucking died.

Klaus Schwab generally put is the liberal direction we’re headed. But the ruling elites still just want more money and less labor now.
(There was always a labor shortage in modern capitalism until the 1970s. The labor surplus is a big part of why wages went flatline and global standards for first worlders stagnate)

Attached: 2EEDAEB6-6C68-48CF-9092-70863110BD01.jpg (873x1068, 103.12K)

>The people need to throw off the rotted power elites and take control of their own
That's why Trump was elected and why the machine hated him so much. That's not to say I want him again, he's done his job exposing the underbelly of it all. We now need someone to clean it all up. If that's even possible at this point.

>Still playing around
Shitlib

Agreed 100%

jamesherod.info/

Attached: CD85C2E8-979E-4E26-8BF4-E8CB31A2B006.png (287x428, 56.76K)

IDpol is all encompassing in the west, it's a cancer of the mind. I too love the environment, but the way the left approaches it is strictly from a position of blind authoritarianism and not real solutions.

>I am a slavic American. Not Russian.
Oh, so you're not Russian, you're just working for Putin to earn a little spending money.

>I happen to be better informed of the situation there than you....
Because Putin would never misinform the Russian people.. Right?

>You have swallowed tons of propaganda and need deprogramming I’m afraid
I'm not the one listening to Russia's Putin-sanctioned propaganda on Russia's only TV channel. That would be you.

>For the record. I don’t care for Putin, I don’t want to see a second Trump term, I do not want Le Pen. The people need to throw off the rotted power elites and take control of their own lives. I am an anarchist....

You can't prove it by what you've written so far on this thread. You sound like a Putin propagandist to me.

>What the fuck are you?
I'm a human being from planet Earth.

Attached: 1493169754091.jpg (450x338, 23.18K)

>Why would you believe your lying eyes, when I have Anderson fucking Cooper!

>You sayyyy you’re an anarchist, but can we trust that information? I’ll have to ask Dr Fauchi to confirm this first.

You’re a shitlib alright.

When you say ruling elites, you refer to the bourgeois, no? Not the petite bourgeois either but the very cream of the crop. Then, I would definitely agree with you that these ruling elites are not satisfied. Which also brings up a very interesting topic, which is that even the bourgeois are not satisfied under capitalism.

>>The people need to throw off the rotted power elites and take control of their own
>That's why Trump was elected and why the machine hated him so much.

No. That's what Trump said to get elected. By "machine", I take it that you mean anyone with a brain in his head. The people hated him so much because he revealed himself as being a narcissistic fascist dictator wannabe and a traitor to the nation and the Constitution. He violated his oath countless times, but took it to the limit when he ordered the insurrection at the nation's capitol building--his rendition of Hitler and the Nazi Party's burning of the Reichstag following his rendition of Hitler and the Nazi Party's "Big Lie". He was and is hated because he's a treasonous piece of shit, and was from the start--not to mention being Putin's Puppet.

>he's done his job exposing the underbelly of it all....
Yeah, he exposed the underbelly by exposing himself and his followers--his GOP loyalists--as being that underbelly.

Attached: Trump-Hitler-01.jpg (570x840, 83.15K)

Do you have examples of blind authoritarianism that regarded environmental issues?

The bastards, yes.
Part of me sort of pities them. But not too much.

Attached: FEE6BA60-BB63-448F-BEEC-EA6B675BE80E.jpg (500x727, 194.74K)

>>Why would you believe your lying eyes, when I have Anderson fucking Cooper!
Don't you mean "Coopersky"?

>>You sayyyy you’re an anarchist, but can we trust that information? I’ll have to ask Dr Fauchi to confirm this first.

I never said I was an anarchist or anything else.
What I said was, "I'm a human being from planet Earth". I suppose you can't help twisting things around and accusing people of saying things they never said. After all, that's what Putin propagandist does for a living.

>You’re a shitlib alright.
I never said that, either, but it's clear that you're just getting all butthurt now, so you're resorting to name-calling. That's what butthurt people do when they can't mount an effective, honest response.

They burned texts which displayed abject support for embracing degeneracy, cuckolding, non-monogamous relationships, bestiality, proto tranny ideology. In short: They burned the metaphysical definition of you disgusting parasites that infest the world today. I only wish they burned the real deal instead of texts.

>I have no idea how greentext works!
You in from re**it? Go away clown.

but book burning is a meme in this day and age. they aren't actually accomplishing anything. also who is to say these "jesus freak bible belt" people are morons. i think you might be gay user.

GOD filed a copyright claim, what can you say.