High IQ listens to Metal/Rock music

High IQ listens to Metal/Rock music.

Low IQ listens to Pop/Rap/Country music.

Faggots listen to Classical/Jazz music.

Manchildren listen to Movie/Game music.

Attached: 12345678910.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jsiwuBGz3o8
youtu.be/hG4lT4fxj8M
youtu.be/dXiYvaeKzM4
youtu.be/Kr0vuvEyrtE
youtube.com/watch?v=TnLAC5AJPuM
youtu.be/4sZ2_aGsLKU
youtu.be/27O942403jM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Take the Folk Music pill.

I listen to lolicore only

Attached: 1631037031129.jpg (579x530, 21.93K)

Attached: Mars_Red_Sky_Self_Titled.jpg (1278x1278, 431.02K)

you're retarded.

I listen to future funk

Attached: moot pepe.jpg (872x1020, 115.67K)

I listen to metal and have an IQ of 92
I'm a good man though.

Orthodox is the path to salvation. Only hard ripped cunts work out to orthodox chants.

Low IQ and faggots listen to pop.

Hey, Amanda.

You a lesbian who likes the way dick feels?

Turns out I'm a low high IQ manchild faggot

High IQ: Rock (includes metal), rap, country, classical, jazz, movie, game, and other genres.

Did Ryan draw the sad frogs to make fun of you, Amanda?

Grunge, shoegaze, dream, noise, rock, alternative, blues, and some other things. Experimental.

I listen to whatever the fuck I feel like listening to because I'm not going to force myself into a category despite what I want at a particular time.

He's cute.

Attached: Spr_2g_154.png (56x56, 4.12K)

Pop?
Is it almost always also pop, Amanda?

According to this, I'm a high/low IQ manchild.
Maybe ye just need to broaden your horizons, OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=jsiwuBGz3o8

Thank you little bitch, "High IQ" people listen to music where you smash beer cans into your face and bang your heads together like retards in a fist stirred soup of arms and legs you have no control over (Yeah, get the referrence faggot, moshpits)

"Low IQ" people listen to music that is telling a story, was MEANT to fucking break down the gang wars so people would not shoot each other all the time (Battle rap) and make sure that grafitti wars from the 70's are ALSO mentioned, as an abstinent from shooting...

But yah I see, smashing beer cans into your face is REAL high IQ.....................

Tell me a story, faggot

youtu.be/hG4lT4fxj8M

What a fucking retard.
Imagine trying so hard to compensate for your small dick by bragging about having high IQ for listening to a certain genre of music.
100$ you listen to the most generic basic commercial crap.

Calling me a little bitch, a faggot, and insulting my intelligence...
But you're the rapist and pedophile.
Rape Billie Eilish?

youtu.be/dXiYvaeKzM4

Like to make people retarded?
youtu.be/Kr0vuvEyrtE

>thinking rap=culture
>kys

What the fuck are you even onto here, you did NOT tell me a fucking story, as asked... Try and go more schizo retarded in your your little deluded organic psychosis. Connect the dots, bitch

You have bad tastes in music, and I don't?
But you insulted me over helping you to like better music?

Who said rap=culture except you ? I just said it has a background a LITTLE wider than "row row fight the powah"

What if you listen to rap metal

Hey, Amanda.
I know you're really abusive.
Have any friends or loved ones?

Rap metal?

Duuuude, you are talking to a fat Dane named Lars, not Amanda, let us get you back into reality here ; Sorry to break your bubble

I don’t listen to this bullshit you fucking retard. Also your reply further proves how much of a narrow minded retard that you are. No matter how hard you try to come up with the most retarded mental gymnastics, you’re a caveman when it comes to your level of intelligence.
Now go back jacking off listening to Metallica, Iron Maiden or whatever gay commercial shit you listen to.

What bubble?

i listen to grace vanderwaal, she transcends genre

You like that stuff?
Prefrontal cortex?

That echo chamber you have in your "head"

Want to rape her?

Yours?

Attached: Spr_2s_154.png (56x56, 1.51K)

kek

What do you even know? I didn’t even state what i’m into and you immediately go into assumptions just because i called you out on your retarded logic.
Anyways i’m out of your thread, there’s no point in furthering a conversation with some fucking asshat who has his own head far up his ass and thinks he’s so smart for listening to basic and normie commercial dad rock.

What's up, Amanda?

Personally I prefer listening to Zalmoxis, IC Rex, Abhartach, Selvhat, Make a change....... Kill yourself, and other bullcrap you do not even know what is

Keep telling yourself that, neckbeard

Uh-huh.

Amanda... All you do is abuse.
You don't know shit about shit.

Amanda, do you ever like anything good?

I listen to all of that though

Amanda, my hobbies were reading and video games...
As well as writing, drawing, singing, and so on...

The true low iq people/faggots listen to stations like k-love, the rest of the other music listeners are decent

Attached: christcuck.png (225x225, 2.6K)

Amanda, you owe me money.

Billie Eilish and the rest of Finneas O'Connell's family strangle him and hit him in the head?

kinda, tbh

Attached: 6508879421860011.jpg (320x320, 19.42K)

I like Behemoth, The Who, Marina & The Diamonds, Camp Lo, 16 Horsepower, Antonio Vivaldi, Charles Mingus, Alexandre Desplat's film soundtracks, and the music from Final Fantasy.

A Challenger Approaches:
youtube.com/watch?v=TnLAC5AJPuM

Attached: 1442324215207.gif (350x239, 1.46M)

I've never agreed with a post more in my life

Behemoth is amazing.

I only listen to future

Amanda, did you assault Finneas and Billie Eilish, but you and Billie Eilish work together?

youtu.be/4sZ2_aGsLKU

Did Billie Eilish keep wishing her brother Finneas had feelings for her while raping him, hitting him, and strangling him?
Amd also, kids...?
Did she keep going after minors and adults?
Minors who were too young?

*and

Extremely based, any recommendations?

very gay, but also very dumb

you seem as cool and wholesome as OP is gay, respect.

youtu.be/27O942403jM

She kept raping Finneas?
That was her dream?
Everything she wanted?

lee harvey was a friend of mine - laura cantrell