I'm 27 years old, have no real friends, parents are dead...

I'm 27 years old, have no real friends, parents are dead, and I have nobody to fall back on when I'm feeling really depressed.

I'm not suicidal but I definitely feel like shit. Does anyone know any alternatives to the suicide hotline to talk to someone in times of mental breakdowns like I'm having tonight or is there anyone who is willing to talk?

>Pic unrelated

Attached: 1649170320267m.jpg (768x1024, 181.31K)

maybe its a good thing to try to imagine the circumstances being much worse so you feel better with what you have now

yeah me too man. only reason why I'm even browsing Yea Forums tonight, I only come here when I'm at my worst

That's one way of looking at it. It's hard to think positive the way I am though. I've been through so much & it feels like sometimes I can't go any further.

I've been crying & breaking down all night honestly.

Attached: e2a.jpg (720x405, 17.1K)

4chin has a funny way of attracting people at their lowest.

Attached: 1649810302202.jpg (792x1024, 99.25K)

TRIPS

DUBS

Lift weights you little bitch, it’ll change your life.

>have no real friends
>parents are dead
Sorry to hear. What is on your mind OP?

Attached: 1648058885908.jpg (713x719, 39.45K)

my Snapchat is cloudeofvape if you wanna message me about whatever. I'm busy a lot but I'll try to get back. just an anonymous ear for ya.

Just know you'll feel better in the morning. For now, consider what your disorder is and seek help. And seriously just go get help. You LITERALLY do not have to live life being miserable. There is help you just have to want it and then fight for victory

Watch a bunch of fail videos. Have a laugh at someone else's stupidity. It works. LoL if all else fails find a bum. Talk to them and find out why they are homeless. Compare it to your situation. Go out with someone uglier than you just to make their day and to boost your ego. Masturbate till you are standing/laying on a puddle or until your bone dry. LoL eat a ton of chocolate. Text Random numbers and looking for a text pal, instead of a pen pal. LOL find a lost pet poster and look for the pet. If you find it you are an automatic hero.

+1 (907) 586-4778

I feel like a failure, I'm stuck at a dead end job & I have no idea what I want to do with my life.

I feel like I can't find a friend who would say "I will always be there for you" or "I'm sorry" when they're wrong.

Attached: 1649256703254.png (800x801, 505.71K)

Kill yourself, tranny.

Just remember dude everything that happens, happens for a reason, just as everything that doesn’t does as well, the universe provides and it all will come, always I promise, it’s all good in the end if it’s not, it’s not the end. You have nothing now bc it’s the only way you’ll be able to get what you really seek. It sounds dumb but I’ve lived a roller coaster of a life, I promise the universe will always provide. Let it be you’re exactly where you’re supposed to be, it all comes.

Everything happens for no reason. The universe is completely random. There is no sense it the universe.

no it won't, thinking this way is a mark of a retard, back to facebook with you tard

>seek help
yeah, go pay some random person hundreds so they can prescribe mind-numbing pills. dumbass

Attached: 8093B691-0BC2-4BA9-A60C-0BAB5BE258C7.png (427x400, 17.15K)

>or "I'm sorry" when they're wrong.
you will never find people like this, everyone is awful, just a universal fact

Not sure Yea Forums is really a place to go for uplifting, but alternatives for anonymous are few.
Family, friends, priests/ministers, bartender, homeless dude. In that order.

If you think like that and it works for you fine, I used to think like that, but as I experienced life and seen where I could of been, how even what I thought were low points and failures actually saved me from other things and my self and a million things most people would refer to as coincidences (I don’t think coincidences exist) I don’t have that view anymore, karmas real, the universe listens, and I promise it provides, manifestation is real, and whether all of these are real or not, thinking like that took me away from depression, anxiety, hopelessness, fear, it took it all away, what happens is supposed to happen relinquish control and let fate take you where you belong. I promise it’s a much better way to live. You won’t beat yourself up, you won’t fear the future, you fear no man, you worry for nothing. And like I said I only think bc I’ve experienced all these things first hand, I’ve lived what feels like a 100 lives and I’m not very old but a lot has happened to me in that time. And you can dwell and be depressed and worry, or you can let it be and do the best you can, and be the best person you can be. You’re on a journey pre ordained by destiny. I’m not a godly man, I was a staunch atheist for a very long time, but the universe showed me first hand it was protecting me, it knows what you can and can’t handle, it knows how to build you to a point you can handle it all. Trust it, and you’ll be able to trust yourself. We live on a giant floating rock in the middle of space for fucks sake, anything and everything is possible.

you're alright.

you have to work on toughening yourself up.

unfortunately there is no one else you can rely on. but if you can rely on yourself, you'll always be fine.

It makes no sense to me to think this is just random and you’re here to goto work and just live there’s a bigger picture here this is a very very strange universe we live in, the merits of how we even exist are insane. If this is it and it’s all random and means nothing, for one that’s a very bleak way to look at it but also I just can’t see it being like that, life is strange, I bet death is stranger, we all came from something before and for only a short period of time experience this and fade back into darkness? I honestly just don’t think so, there’s something behind all this, look into where religion came from, read the ancient texts of the Egyptians, read about how we gained our knowledge, how we got to this point today, we never truly experience anything it’s all an instantaneous moment, that immediately flees, we’re here for something, whether or not that something is for here on earth or wherever we end up after idk, it’s just weird man I don’t think it could be random if I even wanted to think that not after everything I’ve experienced in life.

Live ! As u might as well,plenty of time to rest in the grave

dont.be.afraid.to.make.mistakes.

Life is stranger than fiction the sun planets and stars influence our lives and environment to a degree we never could have hypothesized and the history books are filled with garbage but whats done in the dark finds its way to light and the repressed knowledge of past cultures and civilizations are now coming to light and coming to confluence with modern science so today we are realizing we are not the pinnacle of evolution but just one stop alomg the continuum of life evolving on this earth we are just a part of the galactic microbiome

You typically find good people by being a good person, going to church, volunteering, attending local meetings. As for immediate contact for you to fall back on, nothing comes to mind except friends and loved ones. The reason I'm on Yea Forums tonight is because I'm also down on my luck, I hope we can make it through our rough patches. God speed user

You could always become Batman

Find a church near you. Go on a Sunday and fill out the new member survey thing. Your life will turn around faster than you think.

No

Nights can be rough at dark times. It's good to take something like a benadryl to conk out when you're up too long. It's easier to actively affect your life during the day, and nights just force reflection.

As far as people to talk to, the important thing is getting out of the house. A job is good, bars a good. If you're not a very social person it can be a bit of a grind, but eventually you'll find someone to talk to.

If you want to skip all that, get on an raiding MMO, great way to kill time and talk to people. Maybe they'll be friends in the long term, maybe the won't but they'll be there.

Anyways, good luck user.

Actually sound advice.

Attached: 1644187476630.jpg (1000x567, 98.97K)

Whut? Gym is the main thing that pulled me out of a shitty place in life. Taught me discipline, mechanical ability, gained literal strength, built a beautiful body, and gained a lot of confidence. Along with just having a healthy stress relief and dopamine release to spend a few hours per week on.

How fucking retarded do you have to be to suggest lifting isn’t going to improve your life? Please tell me this a troll post.

Ok OP first off: soeak your mind right now get it all of your chest, don't listen to the trolls or simply laugh it off. On good advice has been give so far: watch something funny this will distract your mind from dark toughts.
for the long term: if you are unhappy with your life do something about it. yes change is hard and most of the time uncomfartable but it will make things better in the long run. it's always easier to complain and moan then to do something about it but it won't help you.
so don't like your job either change it or go in there with another attitude. start excercising, gym would be good because you will meet other people there sooner or later. if you don't feel confident enough to go there just start running in a local park.
join a club/group that do stuff you like for example my town has a weekly board game group lots of nerd but nice people.
this will all take a lot of effort but will help you in the long run.

When you have nothing, it’s time to anhero or start a new life

do it already loser

Attached: 8A330BEC-A7F1-484D-B2CD-2016EDCAFFD8.jpg (834x1024, 98.13K)

Trying hard to fit in already summer fag?

You will never be a woman

You know you don't have to take meds..you can say no I would like to try other ways..or are you a schitzo who has his meds forced on him for the sake of humanity?

More buzzwords :o keep them coming, maybe the cool Yea Forums kids will accept you Hun.

>Hun

Now you have to go back as well

Been here since you were still in a ball sack. Try again babes ;) 2015 btw

talk to your doctor they can helqp you get you in touch with the right peopel

find a hobby or a career path that's interesting to you and dedicate yourself to it.

fucking cancer

Attached: newfag.jpg (600x487, 26.46K)

>2015

You will always be a newfag tranny. Go back now, you’ve already embarrassed yourself enough, you’re not welcome here

Attached: 31AC3555-6E3F-4AF7-80C1-50E65CDDD62C.png (964x875, 481.31K)

90% of Yea Forums has the same

Imagine bragging about 2015

suicidal thoughts are normal user.

im waiting for my parents to die to kill myself.
funny we're kinda the opposite OP

what have you done today op?

'Life is Suffering' - this is not just a cute quote from Buddha and Jesus, but it is the ABSOLUTE FUCKING TRUTH, why people think they should be 'happy' for more than a femtosecond on this fucking planet never ceases to amaze me.

the other 3 Noble Truths are left as an exercise to the suffering student ahaha

Attached: Screenshot 2021-06-08 at 13-50-12 b - Random - Catalog - 4chan.png (400x518, 284.83K)

Atleast you're not a nigger or irish

Attached: IMG_20220417_121159.jpg (2160x2880, 579.82K)

>On good advice has been give so far: watch something funny this will distract your mind from dark toughts.

whenever I am depressed, I watch 'March of the Penguins' haha no fucking shit, those Penguins are the toughest motherfuckers on any planet on any galaxy, and if you think you have it tough, watch what they go through, I cry every time, and if they can hang on I can hang on

Attached: Marchofthepenguins_bigposter.jpg (510x755, 79.04K)

I don’t know what the right solution is. It’s hard to say.

my parents fucked me then died so yeah i'm in the same boat. it sucks i was planning on being rich and it's like idk some dramatic irony. some fucking hell where the silence compounds and creates more fucked upness. You can't really talk to anyone, you try to keep your shit together and be normal and work hard but you're still a mess and no one knows you and assumes the worst and fucks you over in the absolutely shittiest of ways and you're so desperate you still don't tell people how fucked it is just everything is including how it's been between you and them or whatever, you continue to say nothing because you don't have much of anything or anyone. you can't even come here. something happens and really the whole crux is some shit that happened a long time ago, but no one knows, so you seem like a shitbag. Oh u can't pay ur rent wow ur lazy piece of shit like I've gotten caught in so many catch 22's n shit I'm trying I jus stick at bad jobs for too long man but I'm desperate so I stay but I probably should've left asap

>Does anyone know any alternatives to the suicide hotline to talk to someone in times of mental breakdowns like I'm having tonight or is there anyone who is willing to talk?
Just use this thread user. I came here when my fiance left me and I was sick with covid, I was planning to kill myself but someone said fuck niggers and I decided to shitpost instead.

What propelled me in life was meditation practice at a yoga center (not gym/YT). Did some volunteer work, practiced Asana yoga (the familiar stances) but meditation was most transformative.

The point of meditation, for me, was mindfulness. Recognizing my own consciousness and thoughts. Separating them from myself. Rather than chasing down every fleeting thought or going down the rabbit hole of every emotion as it popped up, with practice, it became clearer how to observe them. That way, I could choose what to do. Instead of being lead.

The interesting part is, we're taught about consciousness. No one ever discusses it in school or afterwards. So, how were we ever expected to do well, when it came down to mental prowess?

From depression, not finishing the first year of 4 different degrees, not being in any meaningful relationship, to home owner, married man, expecting father, great career (3 cars. One for race tracks, mini Cooper for the wife and another one for daily driving).

Find a yoga center. Sign up for the different courses. Will be good.
Personally, I went for a few years but within the first 1-2 months felt the immense change in perception.

this new thing called therapist.

i'm never taking the meds

what a fucking faggot. "boo hoo things are not going well for me i need to cry and talk to some one reeeeeeeeeeee." Grow some balls, loser.

nobody asked you to.

if you can afford it find a therapist you can relate to

you wanted someone to talk to, therapists are paid to talk to you. avoid MDs if you don't want meds