What are your feelings on women with butthole hair?

What are your feelings on women with butthole hair?

Attached: hairy.jpg (1901x1201, 361.3K)

I’ll eat the ass of anything with a clot as long as she wears a size 00

I don’t care,
I’m a DIRTY MUTHA FUKKA

*clit

FUCK AUTOCORRECT

>anything with a clot
like a blood clot? Damn I know to expect nasty shit on this site but that's going too far.

>a clot
what nigger?

My wife no longer shaves, trims, or waxes so I just learned to live with it.

At that point you are just happy to get some sex every week or so

That's the first thing I ask about when I meet any woman for the first time.

That is unfortunately too true.

yes

excellent question for a job interview

You will never have a wife, sex, or be a woman, kill yourself tranny incel.

My feels?

I feel lonely and want to see and feel the real deal once in my life before dying.

Can't pay a hooker or travel to where they're cheap either. FML

I was going to say every month but no dammit. That's where I'm at and shit's at the breaking point

The asshole hair is never the problem; it is the woman bearing he asshole hair.

When I assume in i see pieces of shit that were not properly cleaned up. Gross.

Wow she has a built in asshole cover.

Tina

I don't really care but it's kinda lazy tho. I shave mine because i don't like having ass hair and it literally takes 2mn. And i assume hair would grow even slower for a woman.

fucking love hairy assholes and pussies. there is nothing sexier.

Attached: 7huzgzpr35s81.jpg (3024x4032, 979.42K)

I like women with hair armpits and I don’t mind hairy ass, but it can get in the way of anal sex.

> women
We all know you really mean men. Holy fuck.

tranny

i love girls who have hair around they anus, when u ass fuck em, it actually tickles ur penis and helps intensify orgasm

>girls
*men

I like asshole hair, though it has to be a slight smattering, not a lot. What I don't like are visible shit particles, like in OP. Disgusting and inedible.

I agree. He should wipe before you fuck hiss ass op. You may have to go elsewhere to get your boipussie.

never mind the hair when there's fucking shit specks all over her o ring. fucking gross puke puke

Roll that delicious dingleberry footage.

at that point your a cuck bitch. I've been married 15 years and have 5 kids and my wife still sucks my dick every day or I fuck her hole. accepting a bitch to soft cuck you is faggot shit

> her
*his

man up you fucking bitch smack your bitch wife across her face. my wife knows that if she don't suck or fuck daily she's getting it

> 5 kids and my wife still sucks my dick every day or I fuck her hole

Nigger and ratchet is obvious.

>his
you retarded son that's a womans vagina in the OP but there are very real shit specks all over around her bung hole. perhaps you phone posting zoomers should enlarge the photo and see what pc master race sees

not nigger 100% old new england pure blood white. probably make more than you do in a year in a month and my wife is a stay at home mother. COPE harder with being a poor failure at life

The incel adolescence is strong with you.

nice COPE for being a bitch. no wonder your wife barely fucks you fag boi

It makes flossing more fun!

my ass is covered in hair I could care less is my gf has some.

Wow. You’re a dumbfuck. Men. This thread is just about men.

post your faggot fetish in another thread, faggot

I can tell by your command of the english language that you’re upper class. My fucking sides ache.

see

Triggered

don't fuck them so that Gene is eliminated from the gene pool

Don't be a-scared. The human race has enjoyed hairy buttholes since time immemorial. It's only recently that we changed our minds.

Attached: hairy.jpg (5616x3657, 1.99M)

czech for ‘berries

You sound hot.

Attached: 937EBC06-994E-4E88-8972-30A4DF5D6439.jpg (194x259, 7.53K)

hgnngh hgnngh hgnngh

Kill yourself

My compliments to his surgeon

new england??? youre def getting cucked by a bull. git gud

definitely a pooner

It's good, it helps retain the taste and smell.
I like girl ass.

fucking disgusting. the chick i dated before my wife had it and she was a good lay. but my wife waxes everything and it's wonderful.

I don't want to retain the taste and smell of shit. I guess things are different in Mumbai.

I love it, shame the partners I've had never had it

Fucking /pol/ shitter not everything is a god damn tranny. Get the fuck out of your basement

right with ya brother

Couldnt care less

It's not merely shit, it's the way it mixes with her sweat and vaginal discharge that contributes to the resultant scent.

I'm from Yea Forums

/pol/: anything with hair is a man
Also /pol/: age of consent is a Jewish trick.
Seeing a pattern here...

Or freakin toilet paper. Use cottonelle or a paper towel - not charmin.

>not charmin
Explain, I use charmin. Is this why I have toilet paper dust now? I thought it was because I'm getting fatter and something to do with ass cheek compression

Everyone here knows you're a virgin.