The new spidermans suddenly become watchable, instead of trash

The new spidermans suddenly become watchable, instead of trash.

Attached: B9F6D757-13E9-4EB8-8842-E168CB1CE9CC.jpg (1242x1407, 292.04K)

andrew garfield was the only good spider man. i am prepared to argue for 5 hours for this point

Do it

my central thesis is that he embodies the awkward teen that spidy is for most of his career in comics. he portrays the weird highschooler coping with lose and virginity the best

what movie is this? i thought mary jane is zendaya and he has some fat asian sidekick. i stopped watching as soon as i saw that shit was coming.

2yjxn

He’s a popular cool guy, instead of a loser nerd.

Spider-Man is now a gender fluid zoomer ? No thanks. Spider-Man was always uncool.

I like Zendaya though.

Attached: 1644268966347.jpg (2048x1536, 1.22M)

mary jane is white with red hair. she doesn't look like that.

verification not required

It's a good thing the character isn't Mary Jane.

Weird high schooler? Dude is a skater and a photographer. He even talks back to Flash Thompson. I dunno what Spider-Man comics you’ve been reading, but that isn’t Peter Parker.

You could argue his Spider-Man was pretty good, maybe, but then consider the intro of ASM2 and how he lets the Rhino fuck up the city and potentially kill people just to crack a few jokes.

Tbh those movies were just rushed dog shit that only existed so the rights wouldn’t return to Disney/Marvel. I’m glad Andrew Garfield got some redemption out of No Way Home.

>but she’s a nigger

They don’t care anymore.

Spider-Man’s stupid anyway. We don’t really need that in our society anymore

but he isnt. he gets shit on in every scene of school

talking back is part of parker, his nervous tick is cracking jokes. im not saying he is perfect but he is the best spidey so far in a movie. he was so good they made him in the games too kinda

>my imaginary character isn’t as I imagine
If Jesus can be white, MJ can be black

Yeah emma stone was pretty hot. Mmm, that pussy probably feels so hot and right

damn wtf she actually looks so much better than zendaya

Talking back is part of Spider-Man, not Peter. Peter is a nervous kid who lacks confidence who finds the freedom to be a wisecracker when he puts on his mask. The duality of this is so key to his character.

I’d argue that Tobey is the best Peter, Garfield is the best Spider-Man, and Holland is the only one to balance the two well.

Yea, but is there a strong independent woman in the film who don't need no help and when Spidey goes to help her she suddenly kung fu's 2 guys in the nuts, someone knocks a guy out by punching him in the face despite having no muscles then looks at Spidey like "see?" and Spidey is all daamn whuuuut this girl can take care of herself?

i agree with that to a point but he always end up joking when he knows he is fucked. at the end of the day parker cant reset a zinger, its in his nature

i will say tobey did ok but i never through of his as a teen or young adult. granted that was later in the life of spidy but still. i would like tobey more if the movies themselves were better i think though. i wish he were spidy in an age where super hero movies were at least cared about

but she isn't black. she's white that's what she is. you want to have black actors ina movie that's great. just make up a new character for them or use a character that was black in the comics.

verification not required

the character she is was supposed to be white and blonde so I'm not seeing your point.

Her name in the films is Michelle Jones-Watson. The character is in reference to the original MJ but is literally an original character for the MCU. This is all canon.

lol nope.

v2dja

sounds about fucking right

What's with that stupid lip face thing

he's fucking laura dern, so I have to agree with you. he wins.

I’m just hoping she introduces him to David Lynch. I feel like Andrew Garfield could kill it in one of his weird films.

Andrew Garfield was an excellent "ultimate" spiderman, that is to say his character was perfectly written to that role. Tobey MacGuire was the best Peter Parker, the science nerd who excelled in college, his spiderman was meh. Holland is the best spiderman, he embodies the energetic teen who is excitable about everything and wanted to chat with all the opponents, but his peter parker was too sociable.

If Tobey's spiderman would've remained as comical with the enemies as he was with Macho Man Savage (or the bank scene) it would've been a good spiderman.

so jesus wasn't white? but jesus was a jew. are you telling me that jews aren't white?

lol that spiderman kid is a smoll manlet.

1.72m lol, confirmed. they try to hide it in the movie, but it's useless.

They literally did. Zendaya plays Michelle Jones, not Mary Jane.
Different character.

>the character she is
doesn't exist in the comics. Also for those of you who are new to how the comics work, the main Marvel universe is Earth-616. Ultimate Marvel is Earth-1610. The MCU is Earth-199999. Literally none of them are the same characters from the comics because alternate universe with its own continuity.

Also FUN FACT:
Rumor has it that Patrick Stewart will actually be portraying the Earth-92131 version of Professor X and not the Earth-10005 one.

There weren’t any Ashkenazi Jews when Jesus was around so no, at the time there were no white Jews.

doubtful

They gotta put his ass on apple boxes and film from low angles like they do with Tom Cruise

Nerd

The definition of white has constantly changed throughout history. The “white people” at the time were Romans. Jews certainly weren’t Romans. If you can only view race from a 21st century perspective, this whole argument is a waste of time.

Peter Parker was never some big bang theory type dweeb little faggot in the comics. He was always the average ordinary Joe with average ordinary Joe problems the typical high schooler had, especially the ones back in the 1960s.

Although he was smart he was never some outcast ugly loser. He was a regular guy for the most part with slight social anxiety.

So I guess Tom Holland’s portrayal is most spot-on. Tobey’s too much of a loser and Garfield’s this moody edgy teenager. Holland’s Parker is by far the most normal and down to earth with regular teen anxiety.

>down to earth

well if you're that small it's not that hard to be "down to earth" right?

Attached: file.png (251x242, 74.34K)

>with slight social anxiety.
But he also wasn't afraid to ask Gwen Stacy out on a date. And he also gets very, VERY angry sometimes. He's been known to tear someone's face off or hit them with a truck (no, not like that, picking it up and hitting them with it) when they fuck with his family.

I'd fuck Zendaya no joke.

I prefer the loser peter Parker more because I relate to him a lot better than the other Peter's. Plus I grew up watching the tobey ones.

>he also wasn't afraid
was afraid, still did it.

Maybe social anxiety wasn't the right word, idk Im no doctor, but he definitely had some issues socially, was a little awkward, but he was no absolute loser faggot who got bullied like the raimi movies lead you to believe. I love the raimi movies more than any others but they stray further from the og comics tbh.

Yeah he was a sperg but far from a total sperg

>everyone gets angry that MJ wasn't white
>no one cares that Ned wasn't Hobogoblin

Attached: DAMMN.png (300x124, 5.45K)

Basically yeah. He probably did get teased some, (what kid didn't), but most of the time it didn't tie down his character, think of something similar to eric foreman from that 70s show, wasn't the fucking coolest guy ever, but still far from a loser with zero prospects.

I accept your concession :^)

That's because nobody cares about hobgoblin

If she also can't act then no it doesn't

I'd fuck Zendaya no joke.

Andrew Garfield played the most chad spiderman retard. How do you even write takes this ass-backwards?

Tom Holland still manages to be the biggest pussy spidey of the bunch so toby stays the goat

>REEEE WHY ISN"T ANYONE TALKING ABOUT MILES!!!!

slush fund

different character, fake fan

Underage b&