A recent research paper done at Berkerly reported that white women have melanin receptors all over the surface of their...

A recent research paper done at Berkerly reported that white women have melanin receptors all over the surface of their pussy walls. They have concluded from this that White Women sub consciously seek out darker men and cum more intensely when having intercourse with brown and black cocks. Even Bill Nye has gone on record supporting this fact.

Only a RACIST could deny this!!

Attached: 1550925067982.jpg (610x912, 60.1K)

Attached: 1649884973966.jpg (248x255, 15.01K)

Attached: 1646170862791.webm (960x720, 507.42K)

Attached: trooncel_spammer.jpg (900x993, 213.37K)

Cope and seethe, the white race is going extinct thanks to the superior pleasures of big black cock!

Attached: 1649966955222m.jpg (1024x1024, 180.94K)

At an elementary school near you!

Attached: 1650071620234.jpg (960x757, 226.72K)

Books like that should be banned for normalizing relationships between white people

Major news outlets are now publishing the case for mandatory mixed race relationships though which will create a better America!

Attached: Screenshot_20220414-205750_Chrome.jpg (1080x1334, 451.58K)

Whether You Like It Or Not, Folks, There Are Only 2 Genders
You're either a male or female, and that's all there is to it.

You are born as a male or as a female and there is no other option. There is no third, fourth, or fifth gender. It does not exist. You shouldn't be able to identify as whatever you please. The set of chromosomes that you are born with, either XX or XY is what dictates your gender. Your gender is determined far before the development of the fetus begins, and that's all there is to it.

Gender Dysphoria (which used to be called gender identity disorder, but is now an offensive term) directly correlates with depression and anxiety, which are both mental disorders. Although the two of those are mental disorders, we as a society are not allowed to call Gender Dysphoria a mental disorder. Follow this carefully: according to Daniel Payne, the transgender suicide rate is 40%. A massive part of the population says that this is because of the discrimination against transgenders. You cannot attribute the transgender suicide rate to discrimination because if that was the case, the suicide rate for blacks would be higher than it is due to the amount of discrimination they face. The black suicide rate is lower than the white suicide rate, and that alone destroys Gender Dysphoria not being a mental disorder... this is a prime example of society ignoring facts and the truth while conforming to the trans-society.

>paper
>Berkley
>sage

I strongly agree with this. However, I believe transgenderism should be encouraged among the natural androgynes - these are black women and white/asian men. These are of masculine races and feminine sexes or vice versa. If these are encouraged to transgender then it just leaves the most masculine black men to impregnate all the world's natural feminine white women and breed a better world!

Cope and seethe, Berkerly is a well established and reputable institution!

Shit like that is what destroyed you as a human being.

Attached: 1646524389243.png (768x719, 1.58M)

What do you mean, destroyd?? I simply acknowledge the importance of interracial breeeding in the history and future of humanity, we know that as part of the green new deal and build back better an increase in socially inclusive and sustainable relationships is required, and the best way for this to happen is to increase the number of white girls getting blacked!

Attached: 3567b64d105e4db9aba6.jpg (626x417, 140.78K)

Cope seethe and dilate, Africanization is the new normal for America! Biologists know this to be true and have studied the superior powers of bbc!

Attached: 9df5543f-c3f2-4c99-ac15-5afaaf454940-m.jpg (400x455, 29.91K)

>A recent research paper done at Berkerly reported that white women have melanin receptors all over the surface of their pussy walls. They have concluded from this that White Women sub consciously seek out darker men and cum more intensely when having intercourse with brown and black cocks.

That's the biggest load of horse shit I think I've ever seen on Yea Forums, and I've been monitoring Yea Forums off and on since Yea Forums began.

Attached: Laughing-hilarious.gif (220x165, 436.92K)

Even though it's a known fact? We know melaninated cock gives white women more pleasure due to these receptors, if you can't handle that fact you may have to an hero since you cannot handle reality!

A recent research page done at Oxford showed that when niggers commit crime they release a pheromone which makes them more likely to be found out and shot. This is why niggers always smell like monkeys, because like monkeys they just being goofy little fellas

>Cope and seethe, the white race is going extinct thanks to the superior pleasures of big black cock!
said the basement-dwelling, neckbearded, grey-skinned white, freeloading inbred from Shithole Falls, Alabama.

same thing happened in Weimar.
soooo they burned some books and some jew too kekekekek

More of that set. She is fucking perfect.

>melanin receptors

kek

Lies! The skin in the vagina is the same as the cheek. There is no melanin. You're a lying nigger. KYS!

And the fact op never even produced proof of this makes even funnier for me AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Cope and seethe, I live in a major metro area and have a normal life and job

Part of the reason I know the Africanization of America is true is because I see it every day... even my own sister has a black boyfriend!

These trannies would do anything to justify they're fantasies

Were you two born gullible and completely stupid, or was it a process you went through?

It's on the Berkerly website, idiot

Cope seethe and dilate, cuckold pregnancy is a rapidly growing sub reddit and is now one of the largest on their website!

>i live in the ghetto because I'm a tranny who lives on welfare and sometimes I see white girls with black drug dealers
Fixed that for you bud

Lmao, you made the claim you post the evidence of said claim. It's called burden of proof dumbfuck

>Cope
No I'm just pointing out facts you worthless troonie
>seethe
I'm actually laughing you troonie luney toonie
>dilate
Projecting much?

>white girls with black drug dealers
You accept it happens though

And isn't in BEAUTIFUL!?

sage. Will bump if you post link. You can fragment it like "Yea Forums dot com"

Attached: I don't see sauce.jpg (720x601, 46.48K)

user.... don't bother he won't any links, he just being a larping jackass.

It's on the Berkerly website, look up Africanization and melanin receptors, I think the page also mentions decolonize white wombs

That some white girls use black guys for drugs or money? Yeah. I'm sure some white girls use your dad for money too while his faggot son lives in poverty.

It’s at number one right now you fucking Butthurt faggot hahahaha

It's so fucking hot, isn't it, watching those white girls go black!? My own sister has sadly dated white guys as well as black guys but I want her to go black only and get a QoS tattoo

Africanization is America's defining fetish and perhaps it defines b too!?

Attached: seDUBkoFWAM2jxdzdRBsdar8kF-7plfl3mlYTjq6Uio.jpg (1000x792, 151.76K)

For fuck sakes, give it up already, oh and SAGE
No isn't you cunt, post proof
Good for you....

Then post the link, chink

I'm mexican and we hate gay people lost as much as black people your sisters bf problems wants to kill you not because you're white but because you're a queer

Sure. Sure.

Attached: 20220414_191142.jpg (1662x2494, 639.8K)

Where is “berkerly?”

Berkerly is one of the most famous colleges in California!

Bout 80 miles west of Sam FranceCrisco.

I'm not gay, I'm straight, but the only girl I ever dated cheated on me and I've never recovered

I knew already. Just wanted to see if he actually managed to come up with a response.
Nigger, nigger, little kike.
How i wonder how you are.
Cutting off your dick for likes.
You are just a fucking kike.

Attached: Spurdo dance.gif (69x120, 49.17K)

Bring your gay ass into an all black neighborhood and see what happens. What happens won't be because your white but will be because you're a faggot black people hate queers more than any other race does

Go back to discord you putrid tranny

Attached: 1649886443347.png (1841x969, 382.03K)

I'm anti mask so I despise those discord trannies because they love wearing their ugly masks

I'm not gay but wouldn't I receive a gang bang and several bbcs?

Go fuck around and find out faggot

Fuck these faggots.

Attached: 1649990133493.jpg (1080x1021, 282.5K)

That picture is a huge turn on

Whiteness will fall, one individual at a time!

>it's a known fact...cannot handle reality!

So, you believe every crock of shit posted on reddit and Yea Forums, eh? Then it's YOU who can't handle reality.

Go to high school. Take biology. Learn something about the human body, and most of all, stop believing all the horse shit that you fill your empty head with.

And grow up, for cripes sake!

Attached: 286_127134986966_onionib.jpg (600x750, 155.83K)

Recent research done at Berkerly states that OP is a foreskin munching jew.

Attached: 1583604536770.jpg (603x600, 29.39K)

Oh okay

t.

Attached: 145B7C05-27D5-4038-AE30-8F7550DAEDF1.jpg (1200x675, 71.62K)

Never forget yt had to save your bitch ass from Hitler cause you were too weak to defend yourself

Surely vaginas would evolve to have melanin receptors to reduce the risk of inbreeding?

>goslingclap
Based

Sure thing shekilstien

Attached: 1631969472124.png (888x649, 580.17K)

I read that report. It was written by Ibee Witer Danyu, and confirmed by I.B. White.

Cope and seethe, your sister gf mom lover wife fiancee boss AND CRUSH are all breeding BLACK and will birth future African warriors!!

kek

Black people think people like you are cringe