Sorry Im not into short guys

Sorry Im not into short guys

Attached: Unknown-9.jpg (259x194, 4.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15994722/#:~:text=There was a strong inverse,9% decrease in suicide risk.
economist.com/graphic-detail/2020/02/19/in-politics-height-matters
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2709415/#:~:text=For both men and women,increase in average hourly earnings.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anybody under 5'4 is a manlet

and i'm not into vain whores. Enjoy your 6'4 nigger bull that treats you like shit and provides you no financial security whatsoever.

Stay mad fat midget

also this is literally my only physical standard do you have any physical standards? if so then shut up or ur a hypocrite

literally all of my physical standards are things that are within your capability to change. Except race I guess.

also calling bullshit on this being your only standard. You're trying to tell me you'd date someone that's 6'6 that weighed 600 pounds and was bald with a 2 inch penis?

you can get surgery to get taller too also Im not even fat so don't pull that bullshit on me I think its fine that you have standrads but I have them too

yes I would

no you fucking wouldn't.

I don't know why i'm even arguing this with a dude pretending to be a girl online, but no you fucking owuldn't

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15994722/#:~:text=There was a strong inverse,9% decrease in suicide risk.

economist.com/graphic-detail/2020/02/19/in-politics-height-matters

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2709415/#:~:text=For both men and women,increase in average hourly earnings.

Fucking manlets, when will they learn?

Im actually a biological girl and I actually didn't read that fully the weight thing would be an issue for me but that can singe ether then that it would be fine

Id date a chubby guy just not one on the brink of death

But never EVER EVERRRRR a short man

you have to be at least 5'8 or you won't get a date

my only issue is how arbitrary you bitches are about it. 5'10 is not short, yet most of you will go off with your "manlet" shit.

>5'4

ya I know id date a 5'10 guy just not a 5'3 one

Cope?

All the triggered manlets itt would never date a fat girl and have impossible standards anyway

Im 110 pounds

Thank you for the irrelevant info

speak for yourself. I've fucked a 4'10 girl who was pushing 300.

and the big difference is: fat people can lose weight. Short people can't change it short of wearing stilts or going through totally unnecessary surgery - and even if you get it, you'll always be lesser in women's eyes because you had to get it artificially

So why are women obligated to give a shit

i never said they were. I just said if you are that fucking shallow, you do not matter to me. You are out of the dating pool for me. I just hope you don't end up regretting being so superficial when you're stuck with an abusive partner or none at all just because they were taller than a good guy.

Sorry I'm not into human fleshlights

dont call me shallow when you have standards too Incel the difference between me and you tho is Im hot with a ring on my finger

again, all of my standards are things under the person's control. You mention heightening surgery as if that's a real option for most men, but it's simply not. And I'd question the mental health of anyone who would go through something so painful just to satisfy some vain up her own ass woman.

well some of her standards includes sugary too what if you had a girl who's nose you didn't like

surgery

I know this is hard to comprehend to someone as shallow as you, but you could have the jewiest of kike noses and I'd never expect you to change it for me. Even if I find it unattractive, it's a fucking nose, who cares, my focus is on the rest of the body. I'm not sticking my dick up there so what does it matter?

I'll just put a blanket statement out for both genders: if you expect someone to undergo cosmetic surgery for you, you're a piece of shit person who needs to grow up.

well I don't I just wouldn't date a short guy in the first place maybe 5'7 but thats it

you're telling me if danny devito in his prime came up to you and wanted to date you, you'd turn him away?

this is why it's so annoying because you people aren't being honest. It's "I won't date a short guy.......UNLESS he's really rich" or whatever

no I don't even like him

it's easy to say that, but i guarantee your vagina (let's be real, your bussy) would cream up real good if a multi-millionaire short guy showed interest in you.

>danny devito in his prime
Nasty, he's a cool guy but zero sex appeal

no

tell that to his wife.

or me when i fap to him coming naked out of that couch

I dont think you understand how much I loathe short men like I really do

what did they ever do to you? Like hating black people like this, I can understand, it's justified. But what did short men do that was so horrible? Just...exist?

ya pretty much

I mean I wouldn't go as far as saying I wish death upon them but I sorta hope they do get breed out of existence

it's funny when women think they have any power

if ppl just stoped making babies with them they wouldn't exist anymore its called nature selection

natural

I'm 6'8" and everyone is short

If the shortest 25% of the population was sterilized, we would see suicide rates drop in a single generation

exactly

why not sterilize the trannies instead and see an order of magnitude greater drop

why cant short men just adopt instead of being dicks thats my problem with them

being transgender isn't genetic retard being short is

>wtf

Attached: image_2022-04-16_234344882.png (112x122, 23.78K)

this is actually why I hate short men its not because they exist its because they choose to breed and spread their midget genes

not according to them

well its science

How often should the shortest 25% be sterilized? 10 years? 15? 20? I dont think it needs to happen often, as they won't be able to breed, therefore it will largely solve itself

you do realize we all came from midgets right? Ever see military uniforms from hundreds of years ago? The absolute alphas of alphas back then would be called manlets now.

Height literally means nothing. It's all about race and intelligence.

I can confirm you're full of shit. I've been told I'm smart and good looking, and literally nothing about me matters but a measurement. My life was ruined by a trait I cant fix. That's why i won't have kids. Why would i want my kids to live like that? It's hell living this way.....

it matters to me I dont like them I dont like my short ancestors they suck but short men and other women have the power to change this

but they dont

yes they could but they dont

it's because you lack confidence. You put pussy on a pedestal and try and satisfy the most shallow of women out there. The real world isn't like tinder. Stop trying to satisfy tinder whores. There are plenty of women who would think you're retarded for even thinking your height mattered.

If only you knew how bad things really are. I'm below the line of what any decent woman would consider. Besides, even if you're right, do you think the women desperate enough to settle for me will stay when I put down a hard no on kids? That's the only reason they'd settle for me anyway.

the problem is your definition of "decent woman". You are aiming for club chicks and shit that ONLY care about physical stuff, but they are a minority.

You repulse women because of your attitude, not your body, and it's not about the no kids thing. Nobody wants some whiny bitch that thinks he's not good enough for her.

Wrong. I did what you said and went out an met people. You don't know me or what I've done. Literally never even went for clubs girls. Tbf, I did go to raves for a while, but no, I got in to great shape and went to conventions and made a ton of friends, but they just couldn't settle for me and I got friendzoned.
See All this shit is true. Simply growing an extra inch increases your quality of life.

there's no such thing as getting friendzoned. It's called gaining a friend. There are a lot of women out there. The vast majority of them are only compatible with you as a friend.

You give off massive incel vibes. You're even worse than the brainlet OP that is allegedly a woman.