What should the age of consent be? Should it be raised? Lowered? Or kept the same?

What should the age of consent be? Should it be raised? Lowered? Or kept the same?

Attached: F10E5416-0B8A-44EA-B2CE-5BC9109F95F1.jpg (748x1024, 125.83K)

In the US? 18 across the board. The fact you can drive a 16yo to another state, fuck them, and come back guilty of no crime is dumb

Age of Consent is largely redundant at this point since a 25 year old woman can consent to sex, have sex with you, go to bed, get up and go to the police and say she was pressured or fooled into having sex against her will and the guy gets charged with rape. All women are mentally children, so none of them can technically give true consent.

Lowered to 13

It should be kept the same but rarely enforced.

Fuck off

Sounds like you're just jealous, asshole.

It should be 16. I also believe that the age to get tobacco and booze should also be 16. If you are allowed to join the military at 16 (JROTC and the like) then you should be allowed to fuck, smoke, and drink.

There should be an upper age of consent of 30 because of mental deterioration in old age rendering old people unable to give meaningful consent.

It should start at 13 for anyone within 1 year of you age,
At 14 anyone within 2 years
At 15 anyone within 5 years,
Same for 16, 177, anyone within 5 years.
Then 18 you can start fucking your “daddy’s” if you want.
This whole someone fucking a 16 year old on his 18th Birthday being a big crime is retarded

15-16 always seemed pretty good to me
though i think that for anyone under 18 the age gap should be considered
an 18 year old fucking a 16 year old is very different from a 40 year old fucking a 16 year old
>30
that's not when mental deteriorartion starts
not even close
if you seriously want to make this argument it should be at least 60 and even then that's pushing it
i think at that point it should just be based on a mental evaluation of the person, not their age

Have you talked to 30 year olds bro. They're slow af.

what fucking reality do you live in
my 50 year old father is perfectly lucid
unless every person of that age you know is inbred or something i really don't see how you'd think that

Yeah they're lucid but they're not as sharp as when they were 20. It's enough of a mental decline that we can't really consider them capable of consent.

maybe they are talking slow to you because they think you're retarded?

LMAO, you're probably retarded and frustrated that you don't understand the references they make half the time.

you are not from earth

>an 18 year old fucking a 16 year old is very different from a 40 year old fucking a 16 year old
yea, similar age sex for young people should be illegal, at least one person in a sexual relationship has to be able to sustain a child

It should be determined when a girl first gets her period.

That said, it could be 5 years old and i'd still not be able to convince a girl to fuck me. The age of consent isn't what's stopping me.

or
you have sex ed to teach those 16 year olds safe sex practices and how to avoid pregnancy
sexual maturity isn't mental maturity
pedo

whenever both parties verbally consent

Attached: 1648769466566.jpg (800x900, 515.48K)

I think 13 is good.

there are 40 year olds i wouldn't consider mentally mature either. I've slept with someone who was borderline retarded (actually in some special ed classes) and never lost sleep over it. Mental maturity isn't required.

>yea, similar age sex for young people should be illegal, at least one person in a sexual relationship has to be able to sustain a child
it's funny you say that because my grandfather drove a truck for work. he was 19 when he married my grandma and she was 17. first kid was a year later. all he did was drive trucks for a food distributor. one job for nearly 40 years. he was able to raise 4 kids and send three of those to college, the one that didn't went into the marines and got his ass killed in Vietnam.

if the wagies didn't get cucked they could be able to do this now but the jews decided to raise rent to the point where being a single income household isn't possible anymore.

also if a 40yo wants to fuck a 17yo and they both consent to it why the fuck would that be illegal?

yeah and there's laws for that too

Slept or fucked?

>you have sex ed to teach those 16 year olds safe sex practices and how to avoid pregnancy
teaching kids that casual sex is fun is not a good idea. just find a responsible partner and start a family with him(or as a boy man up, wait a few years and find a pretty underage wife)
society would've been so much better if we didn't teach kids whoring

Well then it's just sex for the sake of sex. If there's no long term intention of starting a family then it's mindless debauchery and should be prohibited.

>teaching kids that casual sex is fun is not a good idea.
kids?

Sex before 8 or its too late

kids are going to be having sex either way so at least teaching them not to get stds and get pregnant is the least we can do
add to that
sex is fun
do you hate fun?
ok tradfag

Literally just cope and no counter argument. I expect no less from the mentally deteriorating middle aged.

teens to be more precise. i had my first sex ed classes when i was 12, they obviously said that we shouldn't do it but they also taught us how to use a condom

idk man, the last 16 yo girl I fucked was lit. Based and cumfilled

Lowered. 10 should be the age of consent. 10-12 is prime cunny

i'm 21 retard

Then perhaps you shouldn't be commenting.

well neither should you

No what I meant was who cares if the kids have fun as long as I do

Abolish the concept.
At the very least rename it to something more honest. The constantly spread claim that a human is incapable of making choices is a dehumanizing lie.

>8-11
ftfy

What kind of degenerate child thinks they turn into fossils at 30? You dont even know which way is fucking up until than. If you think youve already peaked, you havent lived at all scrub. And with the shit dopamine kick world you live in, you probably have the attention span of a fish by now.

Go talk to some 30+ year olds then come back and tell me with a straight face they're mentally capable of informed consent.

+RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ v

people with more sexual partners enjoy sex less and are more likely to divorce. there is also a high risk o stds
sex is fun but only in a long term relationship

drugs are also fun and a lot of kid do them but that doesn't mean they are good and we shouldn't try to stop them

i'm literally talking to a 30 year old right now
like literally right now
drugs are pretty cool honestly
so cope

go white knight somewhere else nigger

I do hope this is some fine trolling.
Either way its a lovely way of showing how nonsensical the age of consent concept is.

We should adopt similar laws to saudi arabia
No age of consent, all sex outside marriage is illegal
also, no minimum age for marriage, you can marry a toddler if the parents agree

>What should the age of consent be?
Here it's 16 and flexible so that it doesn't limit relationships of youth. E.g. 18&15 or 16&13 will likely to be OK if both parties agree.

> Should it be raised? Lowered? Or kept the same?
I think it should be kept the same

you might actually be retarded if you can't see through such obvious bait

no i just have this thing where i always respond seriously even if i know it's bait it's really fun

what about 11&20 ?
should parent be allowed to consent?

>merely pretending

Its stupid that if you're 30 and your wife is 25, that's no big deal.
But if I'm 19 and shes 14, suddenly I'm some kind of creep and sicko.
This is also the ages that my grandparents were when they started dating and they were married for 67 years.

10 because YES

literally every person i talk to will tell you that's a thing

That should really be a biological safety question and a parental rights question. Perhaps a cultural question as well.
Using age as the determining factor is one of the stupidest possible choices.

Lol no of course not. Those what I mentioned are about the maximum what have been allowed in court.
Well, in most of europe age of consent is 14. Estonia, germany etc., move there