So let me get this straight: The Progressive Left is now rooting FOR Saudia Arabia, Wall Street, Vanguard/Blackrock...

So let me get this straight: The Progressive Left is now rooting FOR Saudia Arabia, Wall Street, Vanguard/Blackrock, and AGAINST free speech, liberty, and the guy who makes 100% gas-free electric cars and whos going to Mars? Wow.

Attached: Telsa-CEO-Elon-Musk-2014.jpg (1153x1600, 243.09K)

freedom of speech is so expensive ma
and I'll tell you what is more expensive or equally as expensive

consent

there you have it

just these two are astronomically expensive mark my words

No, just red-herring/straw leftists who exist in your imagination are. And the idea the Musk is a hero is pure libertarian dickbag fantasy anyway.

They just hate Trump that much that.

Elon, this is getting sad. Leave your shit posting to twitter, or better yet myspace. Grimes left you for a Turk. Move on and get a life.

Did someone forget to take their meds?

He showed the world that Twitter is not a business but a government propaganda tool. The board was seething over the lost of $10 billions in profit.

no you're mixing it up

Attached: 1650043243995.jpg (528x384, 98.8K)

Well damn. When you're checked you're checked.

leftists don't know what they stand for anymore, they more confused then trannies.

Democracy of the people and human rights. Always has been. Listen, fren, you could learn a lot by ditching team sport politics and calling everything you don't like "leftist". Liberal Democrats are not leftists, for starters. Even if you don't agree with other ideologies, it would at least help you shitpost more effectively. Have a good day, my dude.

If this surprised you then you haven't been paying attention.

No. Also Elon Musk is Wall Street. He's not some outside agitator, he's literally the poster boy of the megalorapists.

There are other brands of electric car out there and they're universally better made than Teslas.

Yes, you thought libtards would stick to a standard?

No, you have no idea what Musk would actually DO with twitter.

A vague promise is all you have. From a rich man who wants power.

>No, you have no idea what Musk would actually DO with twitter.
as compared to say, what's being done with Twitter now? FUCK OFF.

Attached: JC.jpg (939x688, 68.7K)

Oh, so you're SURE it can only get better?

There's NO possibility he would fuck it up more?
How are you sure of that?

Worst case scenario: Twitter becomes Myspace and everyone moves somewhere else.
I'm OK with that.

Twtter is a privately-owned company, they can censor what they want. If Musk takes it over, he can censor what he wants. Either way, the owners can choose who does and doesn't stay, and why. Musk regularly censors critics and has a hissy fit when he's criticised or made fun of (see Italian Elon Musk being banned) so he would in no way be better than the current ownership.

>Oh, so you're SURE it can only get better?
>There's NO possibility he would fuck it up more?
>How are you sure of that?
because of the sheer panic of deranged fucks like you. Who promote the idea that one of the most enlightened, innovative and successful entrepreneurs on the planet is somehow a terrifying prospect in terms of an information platform.
YOUR DAYS OF STIFLING FREE SPEECH ARE NUMBERED. GO AHEAD AND SHIT YOURSELF, IT'S OK.

Attached: 1649212948890.jpg (700x700, 57.83K)

I bet the only reason he wants to buy it is to shutdown the elonjet account

>boiling elon musk down to being just a rich man who wants power
tell me youre a dispossessed bitter resentful loser without telling me youre a dispossessed bitter resentful loser

Funny. what I see is Trumpists acting like Musk is on their team because of the twitter thing when in fact he thinks they're imbeciles.

well no shit, but when you start a trend you are generally regarded well. why do you think people still use apple products? because theyre better than android and windows? nope.

They've been doing all these things for years. Welcome to the fray red pill.

>Musk
>Antiglobalist
kek

>the guy who makes 100% gas-free electric cars
pic related: it's 100% renewable energy, 0% gas cars at the car factory

Attached: Renewable energy, Chinese pov.jpg (700x394, 23.38K)

>Funny. what I see is Trumpists acting like Musk is on their team
our "team" fucktard, are those opposing a globalist nightmare.

and you believe Elongated Muskrat is pro free speech. The guy literally fired an employee who gave bad review for the tesla's AI on his own youtube channel. Free speech lol

The guy is a giant douche and megalomaniac.
Re-inventor of the wheel, market manipulator. The only difference between him and the rest of the elite is that he posts memes.

>Screams about vaccines bring Jewish mind control serum
>Seethes when the adults don't want to hear it
It's not censorship you're just retarded

The real question... why is Musk being shilled so hard here?

Which Russian Oligarch likes Tesla?

Attached: 1570675459134.png (500x478, 136.21K)

>So let me get this straight: The Progressive Left is now rooting FOR Saudia Arabia, Wall Street, Vanguard/Blackrock, and AGAINST free speech, liberty, and the guy who makes 100% gas-free electric cars and whos going to Mars? Wow.
Don't be an antisemite.

Attached: jew dance.webm (640x360, 1.95M)

>>Screams about vaccines bring Jewish mind control serum
>>Seethes when the adults don't want to hear it
>It's not censorship you're just retarded
pivot. conflate. FAIL.

Attached: 1639792150445.gif (445x250, 1.11M)

The Left and Right are already rooting for Saudi, Wall Street, Blackrock etc by how they vote.
If a leftie makes a tweet attacking Elon musk and you view that as even .0001% relevant compared to how they vote, you're focusing on the wrong things buddy.

Elon Musk has threatened to sue critical journalists and has fired employees for disagreeing with him.

He doesn't really believe in free speech. The little bitch just wants the SEC to stop being so mean to him.

Musk is being shilled because that's how the corporations get right wing to vote against their interests. The corporations virtue signal Woke to the left to get them to vote establishment (dem party).
The corporations virtue signal Rich Worship to the right to get them to vote establishment (rep party).

>being the richest guy in the world yet your gf dumps you for this

Attached: chelsea maaming.jpg (1486x1190, 297.69K)

Yes. The Progressive Left has always been full up with authoritarian assholes. Welcome to the party, pal.

>dumping Musk and having another baby with him

>We live in separate houses. We’re best friends. We see each other all the time …. We just have our own thing going on, and I don’t expect other people to understand it.
dudes more cucked than will smith

shaddup fuck-stick

cope

we, the progressive left want to implant tranny dna into all trump communities via the butt plug method. use your illusion.

seethe

someday soon all trumptards will be full of bbc. this will be accomplished with our reptilian friends via the treaty of san diego 2018.

Attached: 1507875115325.jpg (1096x560, 147.39K)

What a dumb larp. You aren't leftist. Not even schizo enough to be entertaining.
> Implying the vast majority of conservatives aren't already obsessed with BBC

If you think women are rational or intelligent creatures you need to smarten the fuck up.

Attached: 1580412656628.jpg (750x569, 45.48K)

>implying there might be a progressive right

Attached: elon musk 2.jpg (662x681, 282.29K)

im so leftist im whistling zippity do da out mah fucking asshole!

get this straight. reptile sperm + yo mommas asshole = world peace

dont you want world peace faggot?

Attached: 1362065514716.jpg (600x450, 27.67K)

Why yes I do, but this ain't it, chief. Maybe if you get more schizo you could turn the thread around. Reptilian anal is better than musk simping.

shaddup

get on my level son

Attached: 1506269924409.jpg (1552x2592, 727.25K)

I hate liberals. Wed be exploring far soace by now without them.

*space

i hate reptilians but you dont see me abusing your anus for that reason.

Attached: 1514826095043.jpg (1000x750, 137.83K)

Are those reptilian dicks you've been mentioning? I don't think they're my style. I prefer "less pointy" shaped objects. I do have an inflatable plug like that but it's hit or miss. Still don't know what point you're trying to make.

So let me get this straight: retards are STILL making strawmen out of the left?

Yup. You summed it up nicely. That's the power of the libtard media, and the stupidity of the braindead sheep masses

Who tells you this bullshit?
Do you just make it up?
Parroting LIES from Faux News?
What a fucking MORON.

Attached: flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u1.jpg (750x1000, 41.67K)

I honestly have no clear idea what Americans mean when they say "left wing" or "right wing" [spoiler] I suspect they don't either [/spoiler]

Attached: 1648305495338.jpg (313x398, 37.48K)

Breitbart teld me they are teh nazis now

Checked

When Republicans say it, they mean anything they don't like (Jews, Gays, Liberals, Less-extreme Republicans, etc.). It's just the continuation of the red scare. When people say "the right", they generally mean Conservatives/Republicans/Reactionaries (not all the same but lots of overlap).
Some of us know, but definitions can vary. Historically, and my take FWIW, is leftists want more worker control and protections, human rights, better democracy, and reduced (or eliminated) power of elites. When I say "the right" I mean it in the economic sense, so capitalists (especially ones against any form of nationalization). This includes Democrats and Republicans. Conservatives are, again historically, about maintaining hierarchies in society by any means they can, which generally involves targeting minority groups to distract their base and appealing to some sense of tradition. Liberals, in the modern meaning (ignoring classical and neoliberals), are capitalists that aren't as reactionary as Conservatives, but the leadership is generally more about appealing to their base than creating change.
Feel free to agree or disagree, and correct or clarify if you disagree or want to add something. There's no truly leftist party or politicians on the U.S. like in other parts of the world and leftist ideology is not taught outside of like grad level philosophy, law, and economics, and even then it's diluted.