The witch preyed
On a person so sweet
Forced her to do the worst
Without any defeat
The world cries painful and sad
YouTubers and Kiwis knew she was good not bad
As we all come together to cry and to mourn
Bullying should be bought to scorn

REST IN PEACE, SWEET CHRISTINE WESTON CHANDLER. AN INNOCENT, SWEET GIRL WHO WAS TREATED AS A TOY AND PUPPET BY THOSE SHE NEVER WRONGED.

We will always love and miss you, honey. I’m sorry they drove you to take your own life, sweetie. You’re an angel now. Fly free and join Patti in the fields. Keep zapping to the extreme, lovey. Despite all the cyberbullies, so many of us loved and cared about you and saw the good person you truly were.

Attached: 0823FD7E-F64F-47FF-8CF9-C114C6B87773.jpg (195x258, 9.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nG1TTiTytFI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's a dude

proof?

This is either a long ass bait or your in the wrong place. Glad he's dead.

Check The news, she killed herself.

Christine is a transwoman, even fucking Kiwifarms respects her pronouns. Don’t be an Incel

You’re a piece of shit. Weens should die. Christine didn’t deserve this.

one Pedo down too many to go

Christine was not a pedo.

Imagine the blissful life that could have been enjoyed in a state institution. Instead we've been terrorized in courts.

Calling bullshit on OP

Actually had thoughts of it being ok though, and said he would in the past.

Really, she needed help. Mentally ill people aren’t capable of being bad people or doing bad things, because they have no idea what they’re doing is wrong. She didn’t deserve to go to court. I’m glad you relate to her with your own mental illness. Fuck the law and court system.

I hope it is truly dead

isn't that a man?

dont lie about this shit op

You dont know Chris Chan? For real?

Kill yourself faggot. It deserved to die.

WHAT NEWS LINK A SOURCE I NEED TO KNOW

Christian* was deeply homophobic beforehand and was trolled into this as a result he attempted to create a vagina out of an infected wound and their pen knife as a result of this

Never forget, that OP is and forever shall be a faggot.

Is this cunt serious dead? Finally.
Last I heard he was in prison for raping his mom

source now faggot

Fake and gay, stop feeding the trolls newcucks

OP is a fag, but I’ll admit, Chris WAS forced to rape his mother, it isn’t really his fault.

You are retarded. Chris only became "trans" to get lesbian china

He’s left a cool world
That treated him as deserved
And where he is now
I hope he’s rotting in Hell
A derranged life has faded away
We hope we never see him ever again
His prostate grew
He took it to the proctologist
He enjoyed him inside
Circle K’s less talented clerk
No better person to fuck up and die
A day like this
We cum together and laugh
The hero preyed
On a "person" so lame
Forced him to do what was right
Without any defeat
The world gives no fucks
YouTubers and Kiwis knew he was mediocre at best
As we all cum together to fap and to laugh
Bullying should be turned into a sport

REST IN PIECES, CHRISTOPHER WHATEVER CHANDLER. A GULLIBLE, STUPID BOY. WHO WAS TREATED AS THE TOY AND PUPPET HE WAS BY THOSE HE NEVER DECEIVED.

We could never love nor miss you, you shit. I’m horny they probably raped your dead body, faggot. You were, are and will be just a cancer. Fly like smoke and join the jews in the ovens. Keep faggoting to the extreme, landwhale. Bless all the cyberbullies, so many of us loved laughing at you and saw the real faggot you truly were.

Attached: 1649398660537.png (806x998, 845.32K)

>Last I heard he was in prison for raping his mom
Kek. A true motherfucker.

Attached: pepe_blnaket.jpg (1082x695, 249.63K)

Wait how was he forced?

what the fuck are you talking about Chris didn't kill himself?

Some ugly bitch named Bella with fake tits. that shits her pants and has toe fungus had contacted Chris, threatened to find and kill him and his family, dox him, and blackmail him into raping his mother. She kept on and on until he eventually did it. So yeah, Chris is shit, but Bella’s shittier. You can watch Rogue Internet Man’s video on Bella. I would suggest The Internet Investigator’s video too, but she simps too much for Chris in it without doing much research on him.

Nigga, it’s called bait.

Dude chris was trolled relentlessly. For good reason. He was a weird, sad little fuck. Forced to rape his mom? Nah. I'm not biting. I knew this faggot would end up in prison at some point. I just thought it would be for indecent exposure or something. Fucker surprised us all and raped his mom. Fucking OG. If he's dead then RIP chris. If he's still alive then...you know. Kys.

Boy, all that needs a greentext story, the kind that ends in committing sudoku.

>dude
Dude is a noun that points to a man/male. She is a woman and therefore "dude" is not the correct word. Hope that helps!

Chris Chan is proof that being trans is sometimes a choice

Kek

We are correctly gendering him and respecting his pronouns. He's a man. A sad little autistic man.
>ywnbaw
Nor will he

she's still alive and trying out new striped shirts

Attached: 2021_Chris_Chan_mugshot_2.jpg (200x250, 15.02K)

He can't even button it right. I fucking love this faggot

Attached: images.jpg (723x424, 16.5K)

at least she found true love after all

Attached: RainbowChris.jpg (761x1050, 146.7K)

Kiwi niggers invented some fantasy story about an evil demon girl because they couldn't accept the fact that chris is and always has been an evil disgusting creature
They make up evidence based on nothing and claim it as proof of their made up nonsense.
Its fucking hilarious how insane they went over chris fucking his mother

That didn't happen though
Why would you just lie like that

Bro she may have planted ideas at worst with Chris, he acted on it himself. He even said in the past mother-son incest was something he was into.

Chris has probably been the single person that has been trolled the most. I remember when trolls were pretending to be chicks to get his nudes. This dude knows what trolls are and he has built up thick skin against constant embarrassment. I won't believe for a second that a troll convinced him to rape his own mother. This dude needed help for day 1. And all we did was laugh. And we'll do it all over again.

He existed for most of his life wearing horizontal stripes
He knows how horizontal stripes should look, yet the useless fuck can't manage to dress himself properly or recognize that those stripes aren't right.
I have to believe that his mother was still dressing him and he never learnt how to dress himself

omega

youtu.be/nG1TTiTytFI

Attached: CWC_Discord_selfie_for_VoidZine_server.jpg (2320x3088, 877.73K)

So brave

Attached: 1650095270150.jpg (1014x1024, 210.82K)

In the recording he is being mysterious and not telling her who his new girlfriend was.
That doesn't make any sense in a conversation with the person which supposedly forced him to do it.
If that were true, she would already know, he would know she knows, so why would he try and hide it?
Its kiwinigger nonsense, those fuckers are legitimately insane

If only Bob had followed through with his threat to cut down the internet things could have been very different

Autopsy : victim is a male

Imagine being this fucking retarded and not knowing what he actually did

actual retard

Yea Forums would be imploding if chris chan actually killed himself

>she
lmao

Literally convicted of cp

Dude was an autistic faggot who fucked his dementia mother, yet faggots on here have difficulty grasping it.

He was and never will be a woman

He is a man

You misspelled "ALWAYS"

please be true, all heroes must be matyred

Attached: 250px-Chris_BronyCon18_with_Sonichu.jpg (250x250, 31.47K)

Is that Chester the juggling Jester who lives off his seed?