31 year old future CEO here ;))

31 year old future CEO here ;))

Just finished my masters in finance and i got a summer internship at Goldman Sachs.

Jelly ? ;) how does it feel to be inferior to me?
also got confirmed IQ of 115.

How long until im CEO of Goldman Sachs? 10 years tops? probably a partner in 5 years

im gonna look good in a patagonia vest ;)

Attached: Goldman-Sachs-Crypto.jpg (1280x720, 163.55K)

>crypto
> posts on Yea Forums
You're the laughingstock of Goldman Sachs. It will eat you alive and spit you out

lmao stay jelly

I can't wait until you decide to do something stupid

Fuck up

your job is front office reception

Good one, m8

>make 696k a minute jerking off into my boss's wife's mouth
>come on Yea Forums to degrade faggots
>see ol' Copperboy Sacks posting this child's play
Lol least Patagonia is budget-friendly :')

Attached: dbpix-hack-facebookJumbo.jpg (1050x550, 132.73K)

Got any good advice for someone who dropped out at 16 trying to get his life back together now in his early 20s?
I'm currently working out regularly, meditate, just started reading philosophy, taking courses to be able to attend university in 2-3 years.

Attached: 5rm2zz.png (1080x1175, 1.64M)

You will never be a CEO unless you're jewish or a poo in the loo
You wasted all those years for nothing, you will be stuck at the same base-level position you started in regardless of how long you work there, or how well you do
Sorry kiddo

>876377062
not true
companies value good workers and actually promote them so fuck off

31 year old intern?

Your 10 years too late and I promise everyone there is talking shit about a 31 year old fucking intern. I wish I could see your face when you realize how pathetic you are.

Congratulations on your achievement OP

dumb fuck
whats wrong with that? i worked in construction for many years before
people change profession all the time loser

I have a confirmed IQ of 153. I used to do satellite communications now I'm a janitor. Being intelligent doesn't mean success. Your IQ is irrelevant. Ambition is what counts.

thank god i dont have any ambition

Attached: gril cum.gif (250x170, 1.68M)

I used to have ambition then life bitch slapped me too many times too often and I gave up.

user, I’m a big better call Saul fan, when Saul gets an internship at his brothers law firm even tho he’s like 40, that’s you. Everyone will laugh at you user. You will be the laughingstock of gs

Imagine larping on b and only giving yourself 115 IQ. You literally just confirmed you have an iq of under 100.

jewman sacks is one of the few companies that mandated the gene therapy jab. Have fun working for complete assholes.

im between jobs and im seriously thinking about some janitor-like job where i dont have to think, just to get my hours in. money is not an issue because i own everything i have, debt free

Attached: fonz.jpg (900x1600, 109.3K)

Just finishing your masters degree at 31? CEO my ass lol

eh

Goldman sucks, kys OP

It's an easy job and no one stands over shoulder. Sometimes you see fucked up stuff though. One time I went to clean a toilet and filled with blood red water and something grey resembling flesh was floating in the water. I'd assume it was a miscarriage except it was in the men's bathroom. Flushed the toilet and there was a tiny red worm wiggling in the bottom. I almost puked.

Omg that's so hot that you're so successful and rich, wanna fuck my ass and make me your assistant?

Attached: U01BBLe.png (720x960, 517.38K)

Op here, yes I’m a huge fucking delusional faggot so I would LOVE that

Attached: kekk.jpg (250x182, 7.98K)

>confirmed IQ of 115
who would pay for a test for that low a score?

Working men! Free yourselves! Seize control of the means of production!

A revolution in the mind IS NO REVOLUTION AT ALL!

Attached: e6k3xdwypfe81.jpg (1080x1257, 177.68K)

Yay! It's fine if you rape me cause I'm just a retarded tranny and no one would believe me anyways!

Attached: 282615e.png (1200x1600, 1.01M)

That’s okay I’m just a retarded OP! We’ll be perfect together! Hold on, kitten, you’re dealing with a CEO now!

>reddit spacing
Go back

These are the old jews, FAGMAN are the new kings.

I would like to work for someone smart and successful such as you, sir., I am an IT apprentice and my IQ is 92, maybe you would require a minion to help. I could do that.

show asshole

LMAO okay I'm fucking done with the internet tonight

Any time you want a raise, just suck some JEW dick

Got me laughing, good joke bro.

Oh and also, nice slightly above average IQ, come back when you are in the 130-150 range, thanks.

Kill yourself pig

My IQ is rated at four sigmas over mean, and I knew from a very early age that our entire culture is a mook's game. You can't win. The only way to avoid being under the boot is to wear the boot, and since I was not cursed with sociopathy, as you apparently have, I knew the only moral course of action was a life of destitution.

You are a part of a machine, a great, ugly, rusty machine which does not care about its parts. Even if you get lucky and aren't destroyed by your own machine, you will be crushed to dust spiritually. You will become a hungry ghost, blind to everything except your insatiable hunger which can never be filled.

Incidentally, I suspect you're LARPing. IQ given as a number is meaningless without more information about which system is being used. Since I was a child prodigy and actually do have an extremely high IQ, I happen to be aware of that.

Attached: 189e31a4754937f5787dfb73c6ee9282bd0b9547.jpg (400x324, 38.55K)

goldman sachs isn:t what it used to be a decade ago

Fuckin awesome bro. I've worked at a very successful investment firm over 20 yrs. Wait til you see those bonuses. Sachs is a great place if you can grind, but at least you woulda had Good Friday off. Enjoy.

>confirmed IQ of 115
>gloating about being a midwit

I'm not OP, but maybe try something technical like programming languages. You can pick up a lot for free online or I use Coursera for example. If thats not your thing, maybe a trade? Or...do you have a good line of shit? Are you likable and persuasive? Maybe try sales. Just don't stop trying shit and most importantly don't be afraid to fail. Failure is growth. Good Luck.

Exactly this. There’s just something off about it. I’ve changed professions 2 times already (30, btw) but I’ve never been an intern. Fuck that.

Finance is a disgusting field of work. Do something that actually creates tangible benefits for society. And only faggots and mountain climbers wear anything from Patagonia, and seeing as how you're trying to be a banker, I guess we know which one you are. Reevaluate your life user.

Someone with an IQ of 115, obv.

You honestly think the communist LARPers are willing to put the effort in to seize anything? Only to realize that they will STILL have to work after some shitty excuse for a revolution?

Kek you think 115 is good? Even I have tested at 141.

that is so cliché

>spiritually
grr do I smell a high iq retard over here?

Attached: DgBbbS4W0AAm4pw.jpg (661x488, 57.04K)

t. Yea Forums posters

Attached: FNVaz7zX0A4xhPN.jpg (480x480, 25.36K)

Or, hear me out, it's actually true, and that's why so many people have expressed the same thought.

I inherited £1.5 million and all I do is travel and fuck lolis, literally nothing you will ever do will make me feel inferior, ngl. I've spent the last 2 years living like a king in Vietnam with a loli girlfriend.

Attached: ce27ce4ad01b86712fe8bac76e0e88f4.jpg (607x840, 203.47K)

>Mfw I didn't have to waste time going to school to to try and get rich
>Mfw I was born into obscene wealth and never had to do anything to earn it or ever get a job

Attached: ddpfo85pqkt11.jpg (568x703, 41.13K)

> I'm a banker
Go fuck yourself then, financial terrorist

Spirit is pneuma, the breath of life which animates the soma of the body. Whether or not you ascribe supernatural qualities to this is entirely up to you.

>also got confirmed IQ of 115.
yeah only someone with crappy IQ like that would brag about it, kek.

kys

I'm the guy with the IQ of four sigmas. First, IQ mainly measures the ability to do IQ tests, so how much it really means is debatable to begin with, but it's also culturally biased, which is why, for example, Koko the gorilla measured only 85 for IQ when tested. Just as an example, Koko identifified a flower as "food" and was marked down because of it.

Secondly, there are different types of intelligence. My genius, if you want to call it that, revolves around pattern recognition, abstractions, and language, but I am strictly remedial when it comes to maths.

And beyond that, just giving a number (like 115) means nothing on its own, because there are a number of different systems for measuring and ranking IQ. That's why I suspect the OP is LARPing.