Does Yea Forums like power tools?

Does Yea Forums like power tools?

What team are you on?

Attached: 6c908cde-a3fb-4c78-8a2b-e36beaedb79a_xph14z_p_1500px.jpg (1500x1500, 101.28K)

Bosch®

no, I don't work with my hands like a faggot. I come from money and pay minorities to moisten my ballsack like a chad

Corded. They all try to fuck you over with the cost of their batteries and they get weak when the battery gets used

DeWalt is where it's at for me. I'm also partial to Kobalt.

Depends on what you're doing. Sometimes you need mobility to be efficient. Also if its heavy duty obviously corded. New batteries are much better.

Soft handed cuck

Any of the big top tier brand is fine but you pretty much have to buy into one brand only for battery power so you can swap battery around. When you need lots of power (skill saw, concrete mixing drill, etc) go corded unless you absolutely can't. Corded never ran out and big torque empty battery like crazy.

Team drillers obviously

skillsaw is the best type of saw

That is the worst choice. Black and decker and kobalt lol. DeWalt has good brand recognition for idiots to think they are the best and then your second option is lowes crap.
>Don't trust this idiot. Black and Decker is the new parent company to DeWalt now.

Is Ryobi the safest brand if I'm black?

Attached: 67121ee6-7518-46cb-b900-67548010a01f_1.f1a6a3c0d18a751f06a6794ffe02585b.jpg (2500x2500, 593.13K)

A fellow learned scholar I see.

Attached: 1347486601569.jpg (198x200, 7.65K)

youre failing at being black by stealing ryobi

Ingersoll Rand > Ayn Rand

Big D deWalt

Makita and Bosch for best overall bang for buck, though I prefer Makita overall.

Milwaukee are the most over-rated tools on the planet.

HILTI are probably the best overall, but you pay the price.

>New batteries are much better.
They are they also are fucking obscenely priced

Hilti for all my cordless tools, dewalt for for my corded bandsaw, and ridgid for my pipe threader

On a jobsite, DeWalt is a great choice to get your stuff stolen. Most people bought into their branding and they were really good back in the day.
Makita invented cordless and they are still great.
Milwaukee is a great choice too and have quality products as well.
Basically those are your top and best choices out of the three. DeWalt is good at branding for stupid people. Get a 20v your drill will never use? BUY DEWALT! Their miter saws on the other hand are great.
Bosch I wouldn't consider for a normal drill. They have other great products tho.

Hilti is good if you need cordless hammer drills and other tools. They are sort of a brand you get for service warranties that you pay to have your tool fixed instead of replaced. I wasn't impressed with the drills themselves, but I did like my hilti nail gun.

Who tf uses Dewalt on a jobsite? Its all Milwaukee and HILTI on any worksite I've overseen.

>makita
>japanese
tools doesn't get better than makita.

Why are they so heavy? :(

Quality parts on the inside as opposed to chinesium

You don't work around rent a drunks and completely dumb people I take it.
I stand by my makita sanders, hammer drill and impact tho. Milwaukee drills are my second favorite, but their stop sucks. When you are trying to reach a far away area and you find your Milwaukee just slipped off because it jerks when it stops, it is very irritating to get it back on a p2 screw.

Hush little fella, go drink the soylent

i like my dewalt skillsaw. basically everything else i own is milwaukee though

Are Milwaukee drills still made with electronic clutches that don't go as low as almost every mechanical?

DeWalt is master race. Milwaukee is the step brother. And MaKita is the best buddy who gets to tag along with the other two bros. Anything else is shit tier, affordable tools for poor people.

The technology in the DeWalt batteries was YEARS ahead of everyone else in design and function. You can say all that you want about DeWalts branding and B&D yadayadaya, but you will lose the argument when it comes to batteries.

>inb4 Makita and Milwaukee last just as long

Yeah because they copied the layout and design for batteries.

People take their old batteries to places to get repaired and refurbished. And the ones that are the best to repair, reuse, last the longest after repair - DeWalt.

you're trolling, right? DeWalt doesn't make its own batteries.

Makita are fine but Bosch have been going down hill lately from personal experience. The last drill of theirs I got burned out on the first use trying to boar a hole through a brick wall for a large pipe.

Replaced it with my first JCB and had the job done in no time, this thing is a fucking beast

Attached: 4185NGdev8L._SX425_[1].jpg (425x425, 17.92K)

No, I oversee new condominium development. Finishing off a 48 storey, and my next site is a three pit project; 65, 85, and 105 stories.

I don't judge the trades unless they start puling out Ryobi-tier shit. I'd overall say every big name has had a golden era where they earned a reputation and many people stick to whatever was the top when they started in the trades, even if the brand has changed manufacturing.

Ryobi 18V master race reporting

This mans' tools will never be stolen at least

Hey, I'm not knocking Dewalt, they have a place in my kit as well, but I know my sites are basically exclusively red.

Though I think we can all agree that there isn't one brand that does every power tool the best. Like, we make a choice on one main brand for simplicity sake, but if we were really looking for the best in each tool category we'd have 1-2 tools from 6 different brands.

I'm going to buy a Ryobi hammer drill and you can't stop me xD

You'll have trouble getting through styrofoam

I load my Milwaukee toolbox with bosch bits and makita drills. I have a makita hammer drill and bosch. Makita hammer drill is amazing.
I used to use DeWalt back in the day, but have had longer lasting Milwaukee and makita drills. The plastic chucks on dewalts have started to heat up and smell. I'll gladly buy a DeWalt tool if it's good. All brand's have good things about them.
As someone pointed out, DeWalt is owned by stanley black and decker. Milwaukee and ryobi are under the same parent company.

Somehow that feels less dirty that Milwaukee isn't classed under it's worse brand and DeWalt is.

>Who tf uses Dewalt on a jobsite?
residential contractors and handymen

Attached: stock-photo--sexy-blonde-female-construction-worker-48961495.jpg (986x1600, 373.38K)

handymen are another word for worthless niggers who barely know what they are doing, so you aren't licensed or insured when they fuck your shit up lol.
GTFO with your nigger rigging

Have you seen the work licensed trades do?

What does that have to do with promoting DeWalt and handymen. That just hurts the credibility lol

>HILTI
>you will own nothing and like it
fuck you and your rental tools

makita or whatever the local store has in stock really. just makita for cordless

who's promoting what now?

Used this for the first time yesterday and was very happy until my helper accidentally got completely by a cinderblock and forced us to to pull off the job

Attached: ridgid-rotary-tools-r86711b-64_1000.jpg (1000x1000, 70.68K)

>S o r r y I w i l l h a v e t o t y p e s l o w e r f o r s o m e o n e w i t h d o w n s
This dipshit said handymen and residential contractors only use dewalt.
You can hire beans to do that work for cheap.

im a dipshit because ive seen people use dewalt tools before? fuck you nigger

Lol, when did anyone say that?
Who cares about beans? Who was talking about how much the work costs?

>soft, no calluses on hands
>weak, entitled bitch
>chad
Lol. Lmao.

I personally liked the Bosch drills I had. Most tradesmen I know use dewalt or makita

DeWalt here. Have a bunch of the 20V cordless tools. 7.25" circular saw, Reciprocating saw, grinder, oscillating tool, hammer drill, impact driver, hedge trimmers, weed eater, and jig saw. I picked up the new powerstack batteries a couple weeks ago with a buy two batteries and get a tool free deal.

Tried out one of the powerstack batteries on the grinder to sharpen mower blades and wasn't impressed with the battery life until I saw how much I used of the grinding wheel. One battery got almost through an entire 4.5" wheel, which is impressive considering the pressure I was putting in it and it having to keep up.

I'd say DeWalt and Milwaukee are 6 of one, half dozen of the other. You're not picking tools, you're picking a battery system. I don't think you can go wrong with either.

Now tell me which tool actually uses 20volts lol
>It says it on the battery, so I went with the larger number, i'm smarts
Watch people actually test them and show they don't use that, dewalt is good at advertising
You are right, you do lock yourself into batteries.

As for powerstack, you do realize they don't use more or less battery. Over time as your battery ages, it gets less and less charge as the resistance to charge goes up.(fresh new battery will last longer)
Tools help reduce power load, brushless is a huge leap in power reduction in how it powers the system and operates.
Powerstack is a good idea for smaller batteries, but they went from tube shaped battery design that even tesla uses(Get hard for tesla) to flat pack cell phone batteries.
>thats the difference, design of the cell went from round battery to flat stacked cell phone batteries to reduce space and increase heat.

>tl;dr New is the longevity, not the battery going from round shape to flat shape

I'm ready for the fucking hate.

20v Bauer. Yeah its cheap, but they've never failed me (unlike DeWalt, and Milwaukee)

1300 bucks for a electric rivet gun makita can go to hell. Although the milwaukee one is trash but ill never know if the makita is better.

Ryobi. They do everything I need them to do and not a single tool has broke yet. Did a cost comparison and found I can just do more with Ryobi. Also pic is the best investment ever if you already have 4ah batteries being used with the tools.

Attached: Ryobi Cordless Miterjpg.jpg (963x803, 67.18K)

Oh, I know it's a nominal 16-18v during actual usage. They do a great job with marketing, as you say. Everyone embellishes.

I also think they did a good job going to the stack and reducing the size. Over the course of a day, the added weight of a 5ah or 8ah adds up.

Cabinet maker. Been buying Ryobi since they were blue and silver.

Clearly, they aren't the very best tools made. But when I looked at lifespan, build quality, and price, they do pretty good.

Attached: Image08122011121226.jpg (1600x1200, 314.14K)

I’m union, my company buys my tools for me

Do any tool companies make a blender? I can easily kill any blender under $1,000 if I'm not careful with it.

bodies?

Oh, and one of the things I like best about Ryobi is that over the years they went from Ni-Cad 18v batteries to lithium 18v batteries and kept the same form-factor. My new 18v 1+ batteries fit all of my old tools.

18 Gauge nail gun. I love that thing.

Is it fair to say that a cabinet maker isn't that rough on tools? I think it is.
If you are looking for a durable tool that you have to use more torque and be rough on it, ryobi's cousin milwaukee might be a good choice. They are made by the same parent company.