Is there a way to practice flirting and hitting on women in a consequence free way?...

is there a way to practice flirting and hitting on women in a consequence free way? ... to get some experience before the real thing? is there an app for that or something? How do people normally know if what they are about to say to a woman is going to be a disaster?

Attached: pepeWonders.jpg (494x482, 45.13K)

Mirror

Girls dont flirt you could say any stupid shit if youre tall and white they will do anything you ask.

Attached: 4FCBC375-EE29-498F-88E0-41C0B5DE821C.jpg (512x343, 57.12K)

Im a waiter at a fine dining restaurant. All I do is flirt with women in front of their boyfriends but because theres a certain context implied I can get away with anything.

I guess. But I kinda wanted to try on the internet. I feel like you have to pass the bar of not being a retard and creep for them to agree to meet you in person.

bump

some online chat site I guess

this. just try to find a girl checking you out and then you can say anything to them. if theyre checking you out they already want to fuck, you can say any autistic thing you want to them and typically they just laugh.

the only hard part is closing the deal. you can either risk it and ask to hang out/fuck that day, or you can ask them on a date which will guarantee a fuck later.

Any sites you would recommend user would be appreciated.

>consequence free
Christ, junior, there are no dire consequences. The worst that will happen is she'll say no. So what? It's not the end of the world. And no, there's not an app for that. You fucking zoomers think you can learn everything on Google and YouTube. Well you can't, you nauseating adolescent so get out of your basement and live.

You can practice your flirting skills on me, user
I'm male, white, 27y.o., not fat

Pics?

checked

why mention not fat lol?

Hey, big guy. Those are some real impressive digits there. Maybe you have another set of digits you wanna share with me?

There are billions of women out there. With that knowledge there is 0 stakes or consequences. Try it out, rinse and repeat on real women. Real life is vastly different than anything online.

Also, try it out on women you have no intention of getting with. That way you'll be less nervous and boost your confidence if it works. Confidence is key.

omegle, chatroulette, google for others

I thought those had more cock than Jenna Jameson has taken in her career? Are there better sites or are those kind of kept secret like the links Yea Forums likes to drop?

bump

OP here. I meant there are girls I like and I want to practice a little before I try anything on girls I like because if I mess it up I never get another chance so it would be great to get the hang of things first you know??

wow I can't deny those digits. wtf. guess I'll have to start.

hey user you look alright so I am sort of interested. I promise I am not creepy. Do you want to meet up with me sometime or do a video chat first? please let me know.

>in a consequence free way?
If you're handsome - yes, you can literally give off rapey vibes with no consequences.
If you're not handsome - no. You already raped her. Wait there for the cops.

Attached: 1616053102959.jpg (680x899, 132.49K)

If you're not a total aspie, which i guess you are since you're asking the question, just talking to them in a normal manner is good enough. But you wouldn't know how to do that, would you.

Was there a point to your post?

Sisters/mom?

Attached: bb9.png (500x441, 149.65K)

actually not a bad idea. I was trying to hide the fact I am single from them but on the other hand they are women I know.

Practice flirting with your sister and mom, while not the worst idea I don't think it would work. It would be weird and I don't think the feedback would be best. At least I don't think they would be as honest with you on what needs improvement.

Or slighy less weird a cousin or something.

buy some sim cards, install fake gps and any sandboxer app

make some tinder accs with the sim cards and chat with the whores, you can use some fake profiles with different pics/bios to see how they'll react

gl king

Attached: cigarcat.jpg (540x675, 57.86K)

based phone hacker

What's a fake gps any recommendation? Also I don't understand what a sandboxer app is either tbh.

he means sandbox tinder so you can load it multiple times on the same phone with different accounts in different locations. They don't let people do that normally. I've been banned from tinder dozens of times for breaking their TOS for shit like this.

Ok thanks, got any stories user?

the most recent time I got banned was for trying to build a tool that would extract pics from tinder so I could search for matches online.
I still don't know how they caught me exactly, it could have been any number of things but I used a sandboxer app and tried to proxy traffic so I could filter all the pics and download them.
it was working as I swiped through matches in a different location and then suddenly it all froze and it said you have been banned for violating the TOS.
I was banned for putting dick pics in profile as a joke with friends. I was banned for pretending to be a guy once and saying racist shit to women to get them mad.
I never use my own personal creds I always use burner numbers and email accounts but they always catch on somehow eventually.

You study computer science or something, how did you even get this knowledge lol. You learn anything interesting from this experiment or was it just for fun?

Holy shit dude, you'll get immediately rejected for this talk..
Cuz girls hate fat people?
Check em
Cant right now. I have an ugly romanian nose though

You're very young and inexperienced. Obvious is obvious.

Based. As. Fuck.

As hot as that'd be, I have to agree.
-Yea Forums poetry

That's not phreaking, lol.

>how did you even get this knowledge
phone hacking I just got curious about and would try to fuck around with my phone to see what I could do. other reasons too but yes I study CS.
> You learn anything interesting from this experiment or was it just for fun?
I did this to learn about girls and get an edge mostly in spite of those stories I said. I sometimes wanted to learn where women are, try to quantify different areas. I sometimes wanted to try talking to the same girl different ways to see what would happen. Sometimes I wanted to check if women were bots.
I was very much motivated by trying to get a girlfriend or get laid.
All in all I learned that Tinder ferociously protects women on there honestly. Most hackers are guys. I learned the region you are in can definitely change your odds a lot. I also think I saw the same pics of women being used in different locations so I am 99.9% there are bots on tinder that tinder knows about and covers for. I don't know if they are scammers or if tinder is trying to get guys to pay by baiting them.

Attached: 1646076488467.jpg (350x427, 47.31K)

Literally any discord community with women, most of them are mentally ill as fuck though lol.

God, you're so fucking black pilled it's cringe.

you could just try being OK with rejection, but if you're here asking asinine nonsense like this, that's likely out of the question

You sound like a really smart guy, so that combined with your knowledge made me suspect computer science. The protecting women makes perfect sense given they are an asset that drives traffic to their app ,if they're gone the app is useless. The whole bot they you described is not a tin foil hat idea to me to be honest, it's similar to astroturfing right? Finally any success meetings girls, getting dates, getting laid from all of this user?

no shit sherlock.

bump

Yes I got a few dates, nothing that lasted. Most notable story was a hot asian who looked kind of conservative and nerdy but turned out to have a ton of guys she talked to who were her exes or somewhere in between. ended up bouncing after realizing she was still pretty involved with at least one. There's some real trash on tinder.
I'm just as retarded as anyone else on Yea Forums user lol.

You shouldn't sell yourself short user, hopefully something pans out for you though.

m

o

r

If you're straight and have straight homies flirt with them, it'll be funny and much easier since you both know it doesn't mean anything

e

Besides this advice being a bit odd I don't think this user has friends irl.

imo an app makes flirting harder if you do plan to flirt irl. Flirting face to face is also about body language, voice tones, specific psychic games and stuff. Maybe just try and strength yourself as a person if you're a little introvert. There's no need to start out gang busters, but getting rejected also helps to see what you could've done different if you're good at self reflection. One important thing is to not start crying in the basement after you got rejected like most other fags here do.

Attached: images (1).jpg (184x274, 5.8K)

You think him trying to flirt with older woman, I'm talking 60+ would be low risk enough?

Attached: 487bac3e-f5ca-420a-8759-d7c439961802_text.gif (400x299, 611.55K)

this is OP. I don't know any women to flirt with face to face. I tried going out to stores and things to find some and it kinda sucked. Figured the internet is a better start but I could be wrong. I just wanted to get the hang of what to do and not to do.

>Holy shit dude, you'll get immediately rejected for this talk..
alright. how about this one? also what went wrong?

hey I think we could be a good match based on your profile and pics so we should meet up. sound good?

Are you comfortable around women at the moment minus flirting?

That ain't flirting, that's more like a business transaction. Ya gotta try to be funny while telling her about yourself while making her wonder more about you

Yeah I see your point. I was just wondering if you're a somewhat shy and introvert kinda person. I had a friend who was totally shy around any person, but from time to time he got loose and became a total extrovert, initiates a conversation and shit. That's a breaking point. There is a possibility in talking to girls online. Is it just about flirting for you or about learning how to talk to a woman to make her feel comfortable around you? Like not feeling grossed out or being bored
Also. CRAB PEOPLE CRAB PEOPLE

I mean, no, I definitely feel uncomfortable talking to them and get anxiety but I'm willing to push through and just do anything it takes

And advice on piquing their interest user?

Can you volunteer at events where a lot of women will be?

Totally depends on the person, but if your attitude is to pique their interest and get their attention you're just gonna seem desperate or overly concerned with what others think. Gotta value yourself king

ok gotcha. so you recommend making a joke out of her profile pictures?

>I was just wondering if you're a somewhat shy and introvert kinda person.
ya probably but I would do backflips if that's what it takes
>Is it just about flirting for you or about learning how to talk to a woman to make her feel comfortable around you?
seems like the second. but I thought that was what flirting was. But ya I mean both sound good. I want to avoid doing anything creepy and I want to ask the girls out in the least weird way possible so I can give myself the best start.

Yeaaah swinger parties as a crab

Attached: Btv1OD_CUAAICrF.jpg (600x300, 46.34K)

ya I think. there's got to be something. I could look into it. Anything specific I should look for or are you just saying do anything and see what happens?

No flirting is a specific method of interaction to either display attraction or just for entertainment. The second is just treating her as a person, same as anyone else

Kind of hard to answer that isn't it? I don't know you, all I know is you're struggling right now with women.