I think people should be able to say the n word

i think people should be able to say the n word

Attached: lamo.jpg (828x865, 72.02K)

Technically, you CAN, though. But you won't like the consequences, which is how it should be.

then say it, nigger

not my problem.

Attached: 1606867978137.png (608x1059, 149.29K)

>online game $60
Imagine the face

if you're among friends who accept it then you can. i say it when im with black or hispanic people i know and am comfortable with. its not that big of a deal until you find someone who reasonably so doesn't like the world lel

its a judgment call on your end. if you want to go on national television and say it that's your call

i've been banned a ton but only like for a day, once a week. i went on ridiculous tirades online for a year. just drinking getting drunk cursing out people and yelling nigger for a full year online and never got banned lol figured it was like the old days

I used to get really drunk and get into fights at art museums and horticulture expos and I’d get dragged out with piss running down my pants, wife and kids would be embarrassed and I usually would try and hit women as I got dragged out

Why wouldnt you just order it from China. Mix with propylene glycol and an edible wax. Miz it up and let it set and Use jewelers scales to work out dose. Fuck people are dumb as shit.
>im sure heating up plastic bags is way easier kek

sounds like what my life would have been like if i got married at 24

Become a rapper and you can make money for saying it.

And they thought Trump with his horse medicine was crazy. Enjoy your slow death troons

I was in the grocery line last night at the self checkout. There were 4 black people checking out massive carts of 200 items each and they were all quite literally handicapped and high as fuck so they were moving at one tenth speed. At one point all 4 of them were completely idle, just waiting listening to hip hop and shot. I’m a patient guy so I didn’t lose my shit but the other black people in line were howling and yelling even though they’ll just hold up the line themselves when they get the chance. Just a bunch of retards that can’t figure out the most basic of problems. Truly depressing. There’s no way these people can be expected to hold jobs. I was next in line and it took around 15-20 minutes for the first tard to finish checking out. Blew my mind.

Attached: 9BEAB29B-78FE-4BB1-B6F7-533A2DD48A23.gif (450x354, 1.86M)

I think we should send all niggers back to Africa as reparations for abducting them from their homeland so that we don't need that word outside of the rare "did you know there is a continent full of these weird human like apes called niggers?"

Anyone can say the word nigger you absolute degen. The problem is you don't want to face the consequences for saying it.

Shut up nigger lover.

You can, just do it. Dont be such a pussy. I mean, there will probably be repercussions but thats just reality. Reap what you sew.

Insecure black men acting violently in response to perfectly legal words are the consequences. Reflexively breaking the law, as is true to their nature.

Attached: 1605871340996.jpg (530x530, 72.75K)

Waaaa I can't say the word nigger without getting beat or killed by black folk. Are you this much a bitch in real life?

Guy Gibsons dog.

Attached: guy-gibson-s-dogs-grave.jpg (550x309, 50.25K)

>The old days
Sorry sir, but you are no longer free to be a belligerent drunk white nigger in gaming anymore.

Attached: media-29707.jpg (1314x913, 599.29K)

One time a nigger was suicidally weaving through traffic and he road raged at me because I didn’t let him into a lane. He proceeded to stop in front of me, get out and start banging on my car and threatening to kill me. He had two 5-8 year old daughters in the car too. I recorded it all. I stayed completely calm and nonviolent, a cop came and arrested him. He was already a felon. I stayed on site to help watch the little girls since there was only one cop. Eventually the baby mama shows up and we talk shit on the retarded methed our baby daddy for like 15 minutes, and we’re takin hits off my weed vape in front of the cop lol. My gf drives baby mama home along with qt girls. Later found out he got charged with attempted homicide and he will likely spend DECADES in jail. Fragile ego black people are simple incompatible with society.

Attached: 96798893-200B-4828-8B91-3CAA3C4541E5.jpg (693x630, 175.37K)

not white lmao not black. that's still gay af but idc i'll continue to scream nigger. i remember one night some guy was like hey stop screaming asshole you're on my stream and i told him to shut the fuck up dumb nigger and he was like wow im clipping that i can't believe you . it then proceeded to yell and repeat nigger over and over and just curse him out. lmao never got banned and nobody has said shit to me so far

NIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGA

Attached: asda.gif (350x400, 1.79M)

Lmao youre such a victim.

It still amazes me how so many virtue signaling faggots care so much about 0.1% of the population.

Women are plastic bags?

0.1% of the population is extremely normal and requires 30 minutes a day representation on all networks and in every film. when do they normalize eating shit out of adult diapers? piss and shit fetish is probably more popular than trannies.

poor trannies...said nobody, ever, anywhere

Attached: comfty-negres.jpg (560x715, 90.47K)

Literal brainlet

Trannies are mentally ill and should be gassed.

Ironic you say that because the insecure black men are randomly violent without provocation because of their victim complex hahahaha

they'd be like "eww, poop is gross. i just want to warp children's biology with hormones and cut off their genitalia for a sex fetish with a lady gaga soundtrack".

Are the >qt girls (pedo) niggers too or do you pick and choose what is real life according to your fee fees?

Just say ginger. It's the same letters.

Attached: ginger pepe.jpg (124x125, 4.19K)

Been saying it pretty much my whole life, all while being as white as it gets, and I've never even seen them get genuinely mad about it. Caught off guard at most. The ones who have an issue with it when you're not being disrespectful usually have some kind of experience with passive-aggressive cowards who say it as some kind of weird power trip over them. Like "haha I'm saying it but I'm not being blatantly rude so you aren't allowed to be mad".

You should say what you really mean. You want to disrespect people and run your mouth without consequence, like a child who isn't ready for the real world yet. You're just a version of that kid who talked all kinds of shit in school solely because he knew a teacher would jump in and save him from the corrective bullying he deserved. ...Except this is the real world, not school. There's no zero tolerance rule for violence out here, it'll take the cops a good five or ten minutes to show up anyhow, and catching an assault charge for stomping out a shittalker gets you bragging rights among most actual men. Welcome to the real world princess

I care about people’s character, not skin color. The little girls were perfectly innocent and victims of the tard dad. The baby mama agreed.

I guess I'd live if it was either allowed or banned for everyone. The problem is that I'm not allowed to say it because of my skin color yet it's probably the most common word among niggers. It's pure racism.

>you CAN say it
>ill just beat you to death if you do
>which is a GOOD thing
Nigger.

>being this scared
Lmao poor little white boi

If you're experiencing consequences for speaking, you're not speaking freely, nigger.

>v-violent assault is totally the appropriate response to a two syllable word
Nigger.

Nigger.

Stop victimizing us and we could stop being victims, nigger.

Nigger.

The n word is just propaganda to keep pc culture outrage to distract that the war on drugs is just a cover up to keep us in a police state

Who's scared? Try it and you're dead, nigger.

>omg noooooo i cant get my heckin highirinos this is literally a police state nooooooo
Have you tried functioning without fucking drugs like God intended?

+RAPE DICK+ +LRAD+ +TAPPING+
+NIPPLE PAIN INFLICTOR+ +DICK PAIN INFLICTOR+

+LEFT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+
+LEFT SIDE SCROTUM ZAPPER+ +RIGHT SIDE SCROTUM ZAPPER+
+LEFT BUTT ZAPPER+ +RIGHT BUTT ZAPPER+
+LEFT BUTT WRIGGLER+ +RIGHT BUTT WRIGGLER+

+11:00 OUTER WRIGGLER+ +9:00 OUTER WRIGGLER+ +3:00 OUTER WRIGGLER+
+11:00 MID WRIGGLER+ +9:00 MID WRIGGLER+ +3:00 MID WRIGGLER+
+11:00 WRIGGLER+ +9:00 WRIGGLER+ +3:00 WRIGGLER+

+LEFT EYE WRIGGLER+ +RIGHT EYE ZAPPER+

Free speech says they can. It's corporations that sensor speech. There is no law against it. The flip side is the nigger that say it to might decide to break the law and assault you in return.

>Try it
Lmao aww I can practically hear your voice quivering

God created weed, retard

realize that almost everything we own is made of plastic. we are eating, drinking, and wearing plastic

The war on drugs has been raging for how long? Trillions of dollars spent and for what? It’s just created a breeding ground for cartels and street gangs..

Also kys

it was the devil, thats why its called devil lettice silly billy :D X_x

It says in the Bible that God created all the plants, so...

>CAPTCHA: HMNOG
How appropriate.

i wish i can grow fat mommy milker tits and have long hair but still be straight but i think my wife would divorce me

if you couldnt fucking tell, thats sarcasm, nigger

Is that the sound you make trying to say nigger under your breath? Lmao pussy

ginger

That doesn't contradict what I said, retard. God created everything but he has rules which include not being a piece of shit stoner.

>says joke
>gets told joke back
>I was just playing, youre fucking stupid
Youre not very bright, are you?

Die, traitor. I won't stand idly by and let you corrupt our children with your toxic chemicals.

Nigger.

There should be no consequences for free speech.
If a word triggers you into violence, you are a nigger no matter what race you are
Fucking mkultra bs

>post distinctly says "silly billy :D X_x"
>takes it seriously
>is called a retard that needed the joke explained
You're not very bright, are you?

This is ridicolously stupid. In case they are fishing for bisphenol a, ldpe bags are the wrong place to look.

I don't want this to be real, as it would kind of destroy any hope in this failing species even more

>takes it seriously
Except it wasn't. Also not even that user
>that needed the joke explained
Ironic

But what if you only say it twice?

Attached: mgid_arc_imageassetref_comedycentral.jpg (640x360, 30.08K)

welp, if shes not into that, and asking her would make her not like you, then i guess you either hide it forever, or find a woman who is ok with that. or date men, cause there are a lot of us straight dudes who are lonely and need a gf while some gay dude is using one as a beard

who asked

but im not a faggot, i just want to play with them and hide weed in my hair. its not really something i would commit to anyways

Pic related is hilarious. I hope they all die.

>le zoomzoom meem
:)