rateyourmusic.com/~fractured
tinymixtapes.com/features/exit-sense
rateyourmusic.com/list/lad/literary-gems/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sean and mae are qt

top right is extremely based and bangs japanese snatch every day

Because the rym Yea Forums overlap is a circle

Leave Rich alone... Man's got PTSD.

Lmao who is this? Looks based and out of place.

Attached: based guy.jpg (117x180, 7K)

>tfw no mae gf

Attached: 13267554_990173321077818_765155087_n.jpg (1080x1080, 193K)

rateyourmusic.com/~fractured

Built for BBC

tinymixtapes.com/features/exit-sense

Sean is under the heat for his mindless art consumption all the while saying nothing of value or interest at all, check comment box

rateyourmusic.com/list/lad/literary-gems/

and handsome too uwu... I think I'm in love

Lmao imagine obsessing over random people on a forum and all the minute details of their taste and personality while they don't give a single fuck about your existence. This is beyond sad, grow up, get a job and quit stalking.

t. person on that chart

Sean's favorites include
>Heidegger
>Foucault
>Marx
Who are all mutually exclusive philosophically.

He's clearly a brainlet. A poseur at best and a fakerater at worst.

Sean is hilarious to me, he's exactly what it would look like if somebody took joy_circumcision's old avant teen guide seriously lmao. I guarantee no one would actually read (or pretend to read lol) all those books on his list for pleasure and not to consciously cultivate an old school intellectual unique snowflake image. At least I'd commend him for not stooping to poptimist virtue signalling as is the hip new thing for this kind of folks.

>you cannot enjoy marx and foucault simultaneously for their own merits
sean doesn’t consider himself a marxist for a reason.

Virtue signaling isn’t real. Read some social theory.

this.

b-but /pol/ and breitbart told me it is ;(

>I guarantee no one would actually read all those books on his list for pleasure and not to consciously cultivate an old school intellectual unique snowflake image.
>I guarantee
why?

Explain how it isn't real.

Well, I myself have conditioned myself to "enjoy" things and "agree" with opinions I didn't care for in the past for the sake of fitting in and social cohesion with dominant cliques, and I know for a fact I'm not the only one. Sean seems to be emulating the time just before that became the norm and still comes off respectable somehow.

Because I don’t see any evidence for it. If you go your entire doubting people’s true interactions (particularly the ones you don’t like or agree with) then you’re gonna have a bad time. It’s entirely rooted in unhealthy trust issues. Some people are full of shit, but I don’t think most of them are.

Unless of course you believe that humans are inherently shitty and evil, in which case I can’t help you. Read what Marx had to say about human nature sometime.

Philosophy isn’t fiction, you should evaluate on whether or not it reveals truth. He evaluates on aesthetics and shallow entertainment value and it shows

>Unless of course you believe that humans are inherently shitty and evil,
That is exactly what I believe.

What made Marx qualified to talk about human nature?

>Well, I myself have conditioned myself to "enjoy" things and "agree" with opinions I didn't care for in the past for the sake of fitting in and social cohesion with dominant cliques
This is entirely your fault.
>and I know for a fact I'm not the only one.
Wow I bet that really takes most of the heat of your shoulders, doesn’t it?

Sean is a highly intelligent young man with an insatiable thirst for knowledge. He graduated from UC Davis, one of the best schools in the US.

I used to think like that once. Such a sad, sorry existence and mentality.

Because he was a philosopher and an historian; he analyzed societal development through an historical lens. He recognized that human nature is entirely dependable on socioeconomic conditions.

He clearly finds modicums of truth in both philosophers, however minuscule or substantial.

>attractive
>intelligent
>well read
>immaculate music taste
>social butterfly

how does he do it lads

Attached: 1556921585885.png (600x734, 820K)

If Sean contributes to a peer-reviewed article in an academic journal of any field, I will change my opinion of him.

That’s not his business, though. He’s a computer scientist. You can’t just elevate people to these unrealistic/unpractical standards and get mad when they aren’t met.

Fuck i'm not on there. Thought i was aesthetic

Why didn’t he dual major in philosophy if he spends so many hours reading it?

Don’t you feel isolated? Going your entire life assuming that everyone is this evil monster?

Could you perhaps be... projecting?

Taking a glance at the first two pages, the list seems to be mostly composed of mental masturbation. Of course he won't substantiate his opinions of these works despite what he claims - just try to get him to.

Most people subscribe to Abrahamic religions, so most people think man is fallen. You’re the isolated one here.

He dual majored in mathematics and computer science, and obviously because he doesn’t feel he’s as inclined intellectually to major in philosophy.

That and it doesn’t pay.

So why doesn’t he contribute to academia in the field of mathematics?

I’ve yet to see proof that Sean has ever had an original idea in his entire life.

*most people were born into Abrahamic religions

Do most self-described religious folk read their scriptures or even really care about their faith?

Are you implying that they’re just virtue signalling?

>contribute to academia in the field of mathematics?
Entirely vague. Contribute how exactly? And have most math majors “contributed” to their field? If so, can you prove it?

Not saying YOU could not read a book, listen to 15 albums and watch 2 films every day, but yeah, you could not. It's only for intelligent people - such as Sean "Lad" Johnson.

Graduation thesis paper? If he went on to get a Master’s degree, he would probably do this.

It's not projecting, I think I'm scum too.

I’m implying that most people are more concerned with their education, feeding their families and taking care of themselves then upholding their religious beliefs. I don’t think most self-described religious people even really think about it, nor do I believe that most religious people are intolerant of their respective disbelievers.

Ask him for a PDF or something.

*rather than upholding their religious beliefs

Well, I would personally die for my beliefs. That’s why I think our side will ultimately win.

Then join a militant group. Most people aren’t that insane though, and I want to hammer that home to you.

I’m a member of American Identity Movement.

Not good enough. They’re specifically a non-violent organization, don’t you know? Try Atomwaffen Division instead, of something along those lines, you brave soldier.

Those are Satanists.

Then go somewhere else. Or start your own militant organization. Something truly based and redpilled, if you will.

>dear hardboiledbabe: why does sean have to relate his own perspective about each work, given the list's function as a resource for sharing overlooked literature? it seems like you are moralizing about nonissues and pursuing some tired self-martyring sincerity olympics that prizes your own perspective about how people in digital spaces such as rym encourage individualist microcanonization without honestly reckoning with art on its own terms, which is for some self-neutering reason equated with expressions about personal experiences with media that often yield nondescript assessments of a given work's formal qualities that are scaled to a network of historical references and influences. not everybody needs or frankly deserves to act with an authoritative voice about the media they engage with, and you're really one to recurrently come after sean for compiling public resources on this site when you've done as such under more vacuously laconic terms. you act like you're approaching art from this superior locus of organic engagement when you're literally just another keyboard warrior with waning relevance and a failed art career.
oof

Attached: 1556221191024.png (430x580, 537K)

>my actual face when i change up my typing style and people are actually engaging me
isn’t it funny how biased you lot truly are ?

Attached: AC3A7C06-A5FB-4C31-A6BF-C6EB83EE05B0.jpg (856x651, 26K)

I’m just gonna buy land, grow my own food, and make babies who I will homeschool. That’s true right-wing, Christian praxis.

Why so few obscure words?

mmm yes, bonerations and ejaculatory ducts! CUMSHOOOOOT

stop defending sean

she's so fucking beautiful

Sean is gay, I saw him roaming a men’s bath house in full BDSM gear one night.

growing your own food sounds fun and fulfilling, but honestly i’d rather just buy non-GMO at the grocery store lol

We need to withdraw from the System.

literally craving his cock

ugly ass shit looks like an old dusty hag without her glasses

>the System
yeah man i’ve read the turner diaries too, please stop LARPing

I haven’t read that.

YOU TAKE THAT BACK

Attached: tumblr_p3o5thRQS01vd9hvxo1_r2_1280.jpg (960x1280, 404K)

mtf?

her pupils... are too big

Attached: download.jpg (232x217, 4K)