Men commit 9 out of 10 murders

>men commit 9 out of 10 murders
>the "we invented everything" defense doesnt fly
>you are personally more likely to murder someone than to invent something
>this is why im sexist towards your gender

Attached: 2000px-Mars_symbol.svg.png (2000x2000, 49.9K)

I am more likely to give someone else a job...

I’m also more likely to successfully commit suicide.

you are more likely to kill yourself for the same reason you are more likely to kill others. its not that your woes are deeper than women's, its that you are impulsive

you are more likely to give men a job over a woman, yes

More women attempt but fail so that means they ether do it for attention or fail something people do on accident.

Attached: BA71487C-3626-4240-A6B3-D5F1466ABA36.jpg (736x1054, 533.46K)

>9 out of 10 employees of the month are men
>you are personally more likely to do a shitty job if you are a woman
>that's why I'd rather hire a man

>abortion is murder has entered the chat

also show us your yammicah schlomo; divide and conquer strategy again? you don't get tired of the same shit?

>abortion
>most abortion doctors are men
>the laws allowing abortion were made by men

>women commit 9 out of 10 baby murders
> the "My choice" defense doesn't fly
>you are personally more likely to murder the only thing you can produce
>this is why I'm sexist towards your gender

we also get murdered more than women and we also do all the fighting and dying in wars while you sit on your ass so don't be sexist, you should be thanking men

>womanposting

>you are personally more likely to murder someone than to invent somethings
>source: trust me sir
lol you're silly

from now on every time a man is on the news for killing someone im gonna say "man moment"

>this retard thinks there are more inventors than prisoners

On a personal basis, I am more likely to not murder you than I am to murder you ( also who do you think it is who arrests murderers)

ok, no one will hear it because no one likes you

>this bitch thinks all prisoners are murderers

You will never be a real woman.

You have no womb, you have no ovaries, you have no eggs. You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected axe wound.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably male.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

This thread is fucking retarded

Attached: 2FC175F5-EF27-4AF7-BE70-C966AD1FC0F7.jpg (465x468, 169.65K)

tits or gtfo

someone will say "reverse the roles" and you'll get humilliated.

Testosterone makes the western woman seethe

You seem upset

that makes no sense

>because murderers are the only thing men are 9 out of 10 in

You are fucking retarded then. Nothing to do with being a woman, just you being you. And yes, most women are retarded too. So are most men.

they're also 9 out of 10 in for being an astronaut what now bitch?

astronaut is a physically demanding job. next are you going to ask why less women are construction workers. you are not very smart

>only the 3rd time kek, fucking noobs

women lack the strength to kill anything but their own children

most abortion doctors are male. kek

it's because women can't operate power tools.
on that note men are almost 19/20 nobel prize winners.
I don't think you're actually a femoid

power tool operation requires superior physical strength not intelligence
the nobel prize committee has been mostly men since the beginning.

Statistically a female cop is much more likely to shoot than a male cop is.

accidentally, yes. overall? no.

so the committee is sexist? pretty lame excuse. you came here to stir up shit so prove it now, im bored.

you aren't very smart

you make no sense

>power tool operation requires superior physical strength
>moves lever upwards

Women are fucking useless regarding dimensional judgement, categorical organization, and objectivity in general. That's why most female architects are literally fucking shit: because you can't artsy-fartsy structure when you have no fucking concept of math/physics/engineering.

Remember that the wage gap is a fucking idiot's inability to do the most basic math bridging the average male overtime and its consequential extra income to a vagina's 35-hour work week.

Get fucked subhuman.

Attached: 1643171010260.png (665x879, 521.93K)

that's just false. I beat the shit out of a 9 yr old in chess.

because of all the women architects you know right? holy shit you are sheltered and living in your own world

You'll still always be male though

>men commit 9 out of 10 murders
>you are personally more likely to murder someone than to invent something

>men still create 9 out of 10 inventions

women just don't do shit ever- good or bad
born bystanders

that's not true, they do a lot of false rape accusations and marital theft.

If women ruled the world, life expectancy would be 40, and we would still live in caves. All progress is thanks to men.

the reason the world will end in nuclear hellfire is because of men you complete moron

>world is safer because of nukes
you're boring, and a guy show your tits or leave.

Women can't succeed at anything.
Even murder.
Murder involves either strength or careful planing and execution.
Women have attention spans or goldfishes so they can concentrate on such a complex task.

Women are nonsense.
- Mao Zedong

With women, we would have toxic relationships between countries with lots of passive-aggressive conversations.

mao zedong killed more men than anyone in history

So you are saying that despite being 50% of the population...

based?

So should I cut my dick off and become a tranny?

Attached: if-women-ruled-the-world-there-would-be-no-wars-there-would-just-be-a-whole-lot-of-countries-not-each-other--f7766.png (420x294, 62.37K)

I'm so glad I'm gay and I don't have to deal with women.

Attached: 1356328231796.gif (469x286, 498.94K)

am i having a stroke

slay queen!

Attached: 150px-Soyak.png (150x186, 18.56K)

i am too

If you’re a woman, the mathematical concept of zero cannot adequately describe just how many fucks I give about your sexism towards me or anyone else. And if you’re a faggot it’s even less.

so in other words if im a man that changes? you dont care about the contents of peoples brains you care about the contents of their pants

that's because there's nothing in your brain sweetie