Drawthread: Demons and Xenos Edition

Drawthread: Demons and Xenos Edition

Attached: 1641759895617.png (666x666, 227.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/8n2oh1.png
torako.wakarimasen.moe/file/torako/b/image/1649/79/1649799388712.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=XF2ayWcJfxo
youtube.com/watch?v=eZrO5w_WD9M
youtube.com/watch?v=ACz2u5EJSbk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

drawpile://drawpile.keiau.space/01fznxf0repcw9sgfdvzperbbr

pass: orange

current board:

files.catbox.moe/8n2oh1.png

>Did I just find you?

Requesting a Digital Remake of this fox boy

clothes references: torako.wakarimasen.moe/file/torako/b/image/1649/79/1649799388712.jpg

Attached: IMG_20220411_111204.jpg (1826x3035, 1.2M)

no, I found you
*doon music starts playing*

Hahaha
Sup bitch

Attached: IWasLaughingTheWholeTime.png (410x500, 80.11K)

Waiting for clothes to dry

Attached: laundry.png (979x808, 196.56K)

dune?

Requesting anything cute and clean involving chimekeeper and her familiars.

Stupid bell jokes and puns are appreciated.

Attached: Papryka.jpg (2520x2574, 1.87M)

Trying to get an orgasm on the spin cycle, huh?

Based fish eye Krilly.

draw him getting off to the washer vibrating

doom* i am dumb t_t

Requesting an edit where Dipper is sucking futa Tambry's dick.

Attached: 90128D23-840A-4988-BED1-74518CCC558F.jpg (1049x1976, 1.81M)

omosexuals don't take their sexuality with them when they die. They go to whatever place in the afterlife where everybody is together. It's kind of like this world, except it's one hell of a lot more fun. The way it works is that we all die. What's it like when you die? Well, it's just like you're having a birthday party. You're there. You can see everyone, but everyone is having a great time. And everybody loves you. You're in heaven. That's what it's like when you die. If you were a bad person, then you don't get to go to heaven.

sup sup', one req?

Don't forget the fabric softener

opps, dropped the pic
-

one req?

Attached: file.png (513x493, 60.2K)

Campeche was one of the major Mayan cities and once a center of international trade, so you can see why they're so obsessed with it.

But until recently, only a few archaeologists knew about this little part of the country. There aren't even any cars or hotels in the archaeological zone, so the place is nearly inaccessible. The town is now famous for its art, the food and the ancient ruins, so locals are slowly seeing a growing interest.

draw your ocs weezer'd

Attached: blue album frens.png (589x517, 79.38K)

Nintendo's Wii U was formally revealed today at a Japanese press event. The console features a new controller, tablet-style game pad with the main feature being that it holds a 6.2-inch display when not in use. The display is high-resolution, so games can be larger and more detailed than ever. The tablet also includes an accelerometer, gyroscope, built-in speaker, microphone and camera. It will be able to play many of the current games for the Wii U with added touch control and graphics. The controller also can be detached and used with 3DS games. There will also be the new Nintendo 2DS handheld device. Nintendo president Satoru Iwata said there is no plan to release the new system in Japan first, and they will announce more info closer to its April 2014 release. We got to see and play one of the most anticipated game demos. It's a 2D Mario game from Nintendo Game and Watch.

meant to link this kek

My uncle is a total douche, my mother an utter moron, my cousin (who is a female) a total freak, my aunt is an idiot, and my sister a dumb bitch. We all come from this village near the border, and I could only remember a fraction of the names, ages, and relationships of the rest. They were never important. They never cared about us, and they certainly never treated me any better than they treated each other. But at the same time, we had our good times. Even in my early childhood, I used to visit that village with my father. He loved his people, and I loved the country. I remember seeing him in his best suit and talking to them while I played with the kids. They were happy to see him and he was happy to be there. And when I say happy, I don't mean he was smiling

>bells used to be a sign of lepers
Requesting her spreading her pussy, and begging us to go out on a limb.

Poor people have more to lose. If you really think that government programs are not meant to take care of you then that is your fault for being such a stupid fuck and never doing a lick of shit for yourself. Your a lazy ass loser bitch and you are the reason the country is like it is. You have just pissed away the lives of you and your family.

To the woman that is the most popular and she is a girl that is on a tv show who gets to wear thong and stuff and she is just as fat and ugly and she is married with kids that is why. I mean she is just like a slut and people put up with her cause her show is getting popular and people like her that have kids like me. She is like a stupid slut to take off thongs and show her pussy in the living room and have my mom sit there with me cause she doesn't know how to talk to kids like me or that she isnt my mama. What a slut

OOOOWHEEEEEOOOOOO I LOOK JUST LIKE BUDDY HOLLY

Re-Requesting full body draws of Ronal and Alibert from the Danish animated movie "Ronal the Barbarian" wearing those loincloths/ jockstraps/ g-strings like the ones in the movie (the ones that show off a bulge in the front and expose the butt a little in the back). I would like Alibert's outfit to be different from Ronal's as I would like his in just the loincloth/ jockstrap and no harness. Please keep it SFW.

Attached: Ronal the Barbarian Request.png (1371x893, 1.8M)

My little sister wanted to show me this hot video so I went to her room and started looking at the internet to see what it was. It was about two girls having a threesome with a guy. I was totally blown away and my sister caught me and knew what I was looking at. She walked in on me and I tried to deny it. She told me she knew I was looking at it

Attached: sadasdasdasdasd copy.png (485x766, 149.19K)

get rekt

I don't know what I did to filter the bot spam, but it's getting filtered regardless of length.
Which is cool.

Attached: sicklr.png (600x600, 69.44K)

Cece and Dante "not here" post random text spam.
youtube.com/watch?v=XF2ayWcJfxo

Damn Color you are really improving.

>not wearing bikini briefs

Tell tell tell

niiiiiiice

Attached: GIF 11-04-2022 8-38-48.gif (462x494, 14.04K)

It took my ex a good 30 seconds to get dressed, and I was just able to grab my bag and get out before she came out of her bedroom. We just looked at each other and I realized she wanted me to stay the night. I decided to give it a try and see if I could keep this going. I think if you go into relationships looking for a perfect woman you'll be disappointed. I'm sure you know that but you go to a women looking for a man with an ego so you'll have something to be in competition with or against. I wanted my partner to always hold the winning hand. I know that sounds weird because you'd think a woman would be more dominant then a man. But remember when you first start dating a man and you think a lot of his stuff because you want to get to know him and figure out where you both stand, then later when you decide if you want to keep dating him

i spent all this time attempting to define ribcage with shadows. (ended up not being able to do that)
everything else was done within 10 minutes.

the spam is just as much background noise as all of you dipshits hemming and hawing over who it might be or who's to blame. thank you for continuing to play your part in making this website the dumpster fire it is.

African Americans have nothing to do with our system of slavery. They don't want a place to call their home because it is not an American place to live. This problem began in 1776 when the English got the land in the 1776, when England became the last English speaking nation. So, it is called home in this country. Not the white home of the old England.

Black people must stop looking for someone to blame for their plight. White people have done horrible things to black people. But we also have done many good things for the black. We have tried to end the practice of slavery. Yet, black people still have things to learn. Black people must stop looking for someone to blame. Start looking for solutions to problems.

Why do we have to learn all of this? Why do we have to learn to be good people?

I don't know what it could be. It's not length, so it's probably a word phrase? At this point, I just don't want to look at the filter list. Maybe I'm wrong and it's word phrase, but some of the spam is really short. Of course, if I copypasta the filter list then someone will learn how to get around it until a certain point, and I don't think now is a good time to play cold war with the thread experience that is more or less an acquired callous.
This got through, but I guess it's because the gross knob isn't turned up to 11 on this one. I'm thinking the shock value is what's triggering it.
Can't keep reading about circumcision, yo.

Attached: sicklr.png (300x300, 20.41K)

In case any of you have been paying attention you know that I'm gonna do something pretty stupid and stupid and stupid tonight and I'm afraid I can't do it by myself so I'm gonna need your help. And if I don't have your help it's gonna make things a lot more difficult for you. Now, I know this isn't exactly the kind of thing you want to be doing for your girlfriend but believe me, if you wanna be with me then you'll help me with this

Seinfeld: What's the deal with niggers and their hair?
(George goes to take off his tie)
Seinfeld: I thought we agreed! You'll have black people! Not niggers!
George: I have black people too.
(He holds up a picture of a black man)
Seinfeld: Is that a black person?
George: No. It's one of my family.
Judd: I was just coming to give you your messages.
(Holds up a stack of messages)
Judd: I have to come in anyway, George. I have to check on my sister. She's been getting really sick.
Seinfeld: Sick?
Judd: Yeah. She's got high fever and has been throwing up.
George: Is she OK?
Judd: I think so. Her room is pretty messy.
George: Oh, that's OK. I can clean that up. I've been meaning to, anyway

> Xenos
youtube.com/watch?v=eZrO5w_WD9M

Attached: FQB0HFjXEAEg5tZ.png (680x680, 92.95K)

wake up color
it time fo school

Seinfeld: I'm sorry?
George: Just, I know it's an issue with me. I don't want you to feel like you're the only black person in my family.
Seinfeld: I don't. You don't feel like you have to change who you are just because you have me and my family in your life.
George: It's not that. I just feel like some of the stereotypes that get set up between black people and white people aren't true. And what I mean is, for instance, it's so easy to stereotype the way people have been stereotyping me my whole life, which is that I'm this arrogant, ignorant black guy, you know? But I feel like that's not the case. I'm not going to say I'm not guilty of stereotypes. I'm guilty of them. But I'm more guilty of black stereotypes. I'm also guilty of white stereotypes.

Trying to do some clean art for once, but it's slow. How you doin' today user?

Attached: awful.png (750x750, 151.49K)

requesting zap mouse about to doze off in a snaptrap themed bed
like the wire snappy part has a blanket stretched across it and the act of tucking oneself in consists of setting it off

Attached: Caimito.png (2800x1500, 1.23M)

I want try this.

Attached: sicklr.png (275x253, 28.99K)

Any ideas?

Attached: B7AAF64D-B1EF-46E6-BF5A-E103ECFF2229.jpg (2591x1901, 976.19K)

no more pill

Attached: Capture.png (830x540, 27.53K)

ok fread, heres the wipdate so far, including lingerie ref. pink mong needs protein b4 die so it'll be a while

PLZ I NEED 2 SEE WEEZLR WE ALL DO

Attached: wipdate.png (1087x801, 779.53K)

Seinfeld: Are you saying communism doesn't work?
George: No, I'm saying it doesn't work without a lot of things that people don't want to think about. Things like a free press, things like the freedom to speak your mind and not be censored by the government. We have a very free press. There are a lot of laws that don't exist in other countries, in this country, I think. Things like that. If you don't like what I'm saying, ask yourself this. Do you want to live in China?
Kramer: No, I do not.
George: I don't either. Why can't we all just get along?

consume your pills amigo
it wasn't your fault

Twink obliteration squad deplloyd

Jerry: Well, I do
Seinfeld: That's interesting. That's a different position.
Kramer: Why?
Seinfeld: Because you don't believe that free speech is a good thing.
Kramer: But I do.
Seinfeld: Then you're not really a communist, are you?
Kramer: I'm a communist, too. I just think it works better when there's a lot of government. And I'd love to live in China.

/r/ing demon girl in zelda pose (wind waker, twilight princess, etc)

Attached: I2ViQ1M.jpg (2000x2000, 198.78K)

requesting these two doing cute couple things together please

Attached: cute.png (1613x893, 899.88K)

Ladies and gentleman, welcome to the world of S.A.G.S.!
That stands for "Self-Aware Grown-Sassys." They are a bunch of teenage wieners that hate women and they like to pick up on you, whether they are real or not. You have been warned. Now if you will excuse me, I must go pick on girls.

HELP, HELP, HELP, HELP, HELP

I was in my bedroom and I heard a little girl screaming for help. She was like two rooms away from me, but her voice was pretty loud. I went downstairs to my computer and listened for a few minutes, to make sure the wasnt somebody messing with me or anything. I started walking up to her room, when suddenly, she ran up to me and screamed, "Help, Help, Help, Help, HELP!"

Laundry day? Yeh alright fuggit.

Attached: Laundry.png (491x600, 112.6K)

Baseball. It's so fun to do all in the name of the team. When we were kids, we'd play on the lawn at the park with little goals and a soccer ball that the little ones could kick and chase down. We'd run around like the old days, having a good time. Then, we played softball for as long as I can remember. We'd play all summer, every day. The older kids would throw the ball to the younger ones. Then the older ones would throw to the younger ones. They all would pass it around until they made a full-bore run, then it was a fun chase down to the bases. By the time I got to high school, I was no longer allowed to play on the high school team. I would practice with the older kids from the junior high school, but they would always beat me.

shit I forgot to do mine

Attached: Kusariprev2.png (1000x1000, 1.06M)

The root of all evil! This is the message that I have seen all of my life. We are surrounded by many forms of evil. I can see that God knows that this is true. But he also knows that we cannot fight evil without doing evil, and he does not want to do that. So we all walk around and feel like evil is winning and that God is on our side. We just need to trust him that he will fix everything. When a problem comes we think of a fix for it. But it has been pointed out that the only true way to fix a problem is to fix it completely, that is, let go of the problem and stop trying to fix it. That is God's job. We can't just continue to have a solution and keep making it worse. God has an answer for every question. He has a perfect solution for every problem we face. Our only job is to come to him and ask him to fix everything and he will. We must remember that

>Laundry day
Its a very dangerous day!

Believe in our future: ~~~I am one of the girls, but I can't even have any sex as far as I know, because I'm too young for it. A few times, I had sex dreams in my young years but I can't remember them. However, I am happy enough with my situation, though. ~~~I don't believe. I'm not blind, I can see the evidence all around me, but my mind is too messed up with my past to see it all together. So, it's better I remain in ignorance, right? But, I don't agree. Just because my mind is messed up, doesn't mean I can't make the world a better place. I have plans to free men. One by one, I will bring their freedom to them. ~~~

In a world of pure evil where most men are evil, how can any man, ever, be good?

>thrill of getting caught.
Maybe, though I think that it's more than I'm doing something I'm just not supposed to. Hell, even alone at home I kinda stick to cheesecake because of the weird fear that I'll die drawing smut and that's going to be the only thing they have to go on as cause of death. (pic was probably the last big nude I digtally drew, save for a Trish pic here and there.

Attached: hyaenid.jpg (666x666, 148.57K)

pill? what pill? also how was ur birthday!

Undertale was good but i still don't understand some stuff, like why i just woke up as the monster from the underground and all. And why i can't find the way out. I also don't understand the game and i haven't beaten it but i keep on trying, and i think i am like 100 or so times into it and it's like i am close to the end. I don't know. It's just really confusing, i know my way out is supposed to be the door and everything. So yeah.

I'm in this game a bit now and i am at level 30. I've beaten the first half of the game and started working on the second. I'm really proud of myself for beating the first half of the game. I like the game itself a lot and how there is a lot of variety and stuff. I'm still not 100% sure about how everything goes, i'm not really that good at understanding things in video games

it don't matter if you clean your clothes or not since all of y'all brits are stinkers anyways

Israel is the only country in the world where the Jewish people (mostly) follow their own leader. It's because that leader is also a dick. But he is the leader, so he's a dick.
Why can't Israel just be normal for a change, like Switzerland? I mean I get why they have this whole mess in the Middle East, but surely a solution could have been found, like 30 years ago, to ease this whole terrorism thing. Now that would be a truly great nation.

A very disturbing story with a dark twist. I hope it gets a sequel.
I just want to say, I'm having withdrawal symptoms. I'm seriously tired of these stories because I just got finished reading a series that wasn't even worth getting through.

PUNISHING MYSELF. All your fault too, you steady-handed bastard.

Attached: awful.png (750x750, 147.99K)

bunny?

Attached: Scourge.png (768x1024, 74.67K)

I am white/Black. My wife is the daughter of two Asian-American parents who moved to this country from another Asian-American country. We have always been attracted to each other and recently we got married. Now the issue is, that our son who is now 1 year old and we are trying to take care of him, he will be beng around the women in his life. He is starting to talk and that is a problem for us. We are not only having problems keeping the women away but are we giving him the chance to see the both of us and be with us? He is our first child so I don't want to put too much on him. He knows we are white and he sees asian on his sisters clothes, the Asian Girls like to make fun of him for it, what should we do?

Hey, it's only incidental! It's not like i tried to get off..
My cute underwear are in the wash, sorry :(
Yeah, fuck that laundry!!!
Uh... pun not intended
youtube.com/watch?v=ACz2u5EJSbk

Attached: laundry2.png (440x779, 79.6K)

World War One is over...
I was just a boy
And a sailor too
In your eyes

I love your face
I hate your name
And I hate what you do
Why can't you just
Let the world rest
Let the world rest
There's nothing to do
You have no time
To wait
I guess it's true
If a man is caught up in his work
He's lucky to find the time
And the peace
To look the woman in the eye

In your eyes
I hate your face
I hate your name
And I hate what you do
Why can't you just
Let the world rest
Let the world rest
There's nothing to do
You have no time
To wait
I guess it's true
If a man is caught up in his work
He's lucky to find the time
And the peace
To look the woman in the eye

I can't find the time

shut the fuck up you god damn ashtray
I ain't reading that shit about your refugee camp

>My cute underwear are in the wash, sorry :(
=:(
wait, is he? Oh my...

>fear that I'll die drawing smut and that's going to be the only thing they have to go on as cause of death
kek

also cute pic.

it's too faux oldschool for me to really get into it. Hollowknight, while maligned by many is a more satisfying experience. When compared side by side, I think it's easy to point out how the differences manifest in quality but then from what I hear Undertale was done by like 1 guy so a more fair comparison would be with something like Cave Story (which I believe is way better than either of them). Still currently playing HK and not CS or Und, also MH Rise. It's the majority of what drains my inspiration to draw or read or do pretty much anything.

What the hell is this spam?

I had just finished taking a shower and I was looking at the bathroom mirror. It reflected in the mirror as a young female stood naked in front of me. She just smiled, looked at me, and started coming toward me. This was really interesting because I've never seen a naked woman, and the last time I saw her naked was the last time she was in this bathroom. I have been in a total of three bathrooms in my life. I stood there and let this female get close to me. Suddenly she reached down and grabbed my dick. I was so shocked, she had never touched me before, and at that time I knew why. She started to give it a great blowjob. She had an amazing mouth, the best I've ever been in. After a couple minutes of this, I knew I had to pull her away. I thought about going back to my room, but something made me stay. As I watched her, she suddenly grabbed my dick

just some bot, probably dante.

Tell a lie.

no

probably dante seething about all his previous spams becoming null due to filters

This is a lie.

she was an OC when I was obsessed with Gnolls for a hot minute. I nicknamed her Gnoll-Ani after some bitch from Furcadia.

Not even a sweet, little one?

My dick is so big she wasnt even sure what to do with it and I felt her lips and tongue and teeth on it then I could feel her hand between my legs sliding into my pants and down my ass, this is going to be fun, I thought. Suddenly her mouth slid over my big cock shes going to have to take it all down her throat so she licked it and sucked it and pulled it with her teeth and then her hand went deep inside my pants, my dick was like two feet long and the most amazing thing was that she did not make a sound but I could feel my cum shooting in my pants like mad. It felt like she swallowed the whole of my meat, and I would cum over and over again but never cum inside her. I just looked at her while she was swallowing my dick, and she was smiling up at me, and I finally asked her to marry me.
Then I told her to get undressed

cece feels a little regrety and wishes to be better

yep, dante.

it was fun
I had cheesecake

also who are you, i dont tell anyone my birthday except close friends
nothing ever is
I need to be obliterated rn tbh, in both ways

Attached: FQQhSpkXwAEUSv7.png (1478x956, 147.42K)

people care about my safety and wellbeing

My dick is so big they now serve popcorn in small, medium, large, and my dick.

"Dirty bastards, dirty bastards" he yelled. The door of the bank slammed shut as he turned to go back to his car. He saw the crowd of angry men and women, and he felt the burning in his back and chest.
"Shit I was supposed to get up at 5:30 in the morning."

There was one night stand, one on again off again for six months and all i have was a bunch of stories to make you cum all night long. The only thing I remember is that I got it started by taking a shower in front of him. She is the one girl I wouldnt mind banging if shes willing.

His best friends girlfriend, an awesome woman, was one of the few people who would call him on it. That's why you know it's the man-gina. It's in the way he touches it

Draw Verna Right Fucking Now

Whos artwork?

an admirer