youtube.com/watch?v=FIgUtdUanQU
youtube.com/watch?v=B-7aRVxbXsU
youtu.be/WeYsTmIzjkw
youtube.com/watch?v=oCIo4MCO-_U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the sound of your working memory being ruined for life

youtube.com/watch?v=bnCT0GXgLJg

Bob Marley

not op but yeah its gotten bad. im still able to pull of my stem classes though so idk

also for music
hum
drug church
teenage wrist
the beautiful ones
bedwetter
isao tomita

theres still time to stop. the weeks after you stop suck but i promise it's worth it

yeah i have to do basically a college summer camp where i go to the mountains for 3 weeks. i was gonna bring a bunch of vape pens and some weed but now im planning on not taking anything with me since i cant do that on my own. itll be my longest break since 2014. plus the day it ends sleep plays in my hometown so i can actually get high for that

youtube.com/watch?v=-RgOm_WJKpE

DUDE WEEN LMAO

Do you guys really suffer from short term memory loss when smoking weed? I dab multiple times daily and have never experienced this

Have you never been stoned and just forgot what you were doing

ive been smoking daily since i was 16, im almost 25 now. i dont take tolerance breaks often, maybe a week a year

I've never forgotten what i was doing, maybe forgotten what I was talking about, but rarely.

youtube.com/watch?v=FIgUtdUanQU

Maybe it has to do with age, I started smoking daily when I was 19 and I'm 25 now

Take a t-break, one of two outcomes
>you get super fucking high when you finally break it and it'll take way less weed
>you don't break the t-break and you just stop vaping weed for a long time

idk check back in 3 years and see how youre doing. it only just started getting worse recently like in the last few months. but ive also been smoking right when i wake up and multiple times a day into the night, especially with the pen its just all day.

not so easy when youre an addict

I want to fuck her

youtube.com/watch?v=B-7aRVxbXsU

Attached: 57544625_438631276872227_8984795489849311232_n.jpg (630x420, 16K)

weed is so shit, I'm currently high and wish I had some heroin instead.

just stop consuming weed. it sucks, like any drug, but its temporary

seefor my plan

lol fag

>addicted
>weed

>just stop
I get caught in a thought loop.
>if I have weed
>lol smoke it if you got it
>if I don't have weed
>panic and buy more
So I literally have to smoke it if I have it.

Never touch alcohol if weed does that to you, OP. That's a bigger beast you don't want to mess around with.

I'm too retarded to find a dealer

Where do you live?
Here in Canada I can go to one of many grey area online stores and get tons of high quality extracts sent to me in a day
Its nice, but definitely makes it easier to stay addicted

Texas, near Fort Worth. I know there are actually dealers in my town, and ones near me, but I have no idea how to find one, or how to buy weed from one

I came here to make fun of the heroin guy.Then I read the other posts and saw that the whole thread was full of fags.THEN I realized I was on Yea Forums and it all made sense. This is the worst board on Yea Forums that I visit.

obligatory
youtu.be/WeYsTmIzjkw

Then there's this pretentious asshole from reddit.

this

You're free to leave anytime, normalscum

hmm. Very sad post. You would have been better off not posting at all.

Vaping it is more addictive because of how strong and convenient it is
If you're a shut in loser with not much else that brings you joy, it's deceptively easy for it to become a habit

Quitting weed is easy. There's no withdrawal, you just have to break the routine. It's simply a psychological trick because you're so used to that routine of smoking a bowl daily after work or whatever. If you try quitting heroin or alcohol cold turkey your body will shut down and you'll need medical intervention.

Like I said, I dab everyday, and I use a dab pen when mobile. The tirck is discipline. Only hit the dab pen on Thursdays and Fridays, and hit then weed after work. Simple as.

the thing with weed is you can use it and still be productive, just manage your usage and don't smoke when you have obligations. if you're not doing anything with your life, weed isn't the reason for that, you are and you're using the weed as a crutch instead of an enhancer.

you're such a faggot lol. what other wise advice do you have? what should I do with my 401k this quarter?

Attached: 1486796617041.jpg (862x914, 36K)

I bet all of you guys are actually really smart and not total pieces of genetic runoff

uncle meat

this is one of the gayest conversations I have ever witnessed

This doesn't make any sort of sense.

Both of you (assuming your not same fagging) should learn that saying "this shit is gay" in a thread that you voluntarily have to view in order to see the conversation, is not cool, productive, or interesting. You look like ignorant, ignorant bitches.

Joe what are you doing on Yea Forums?

Yea Forums isn't cool or productive an you're not making it interesting. This is one of the most asinine threads I've seen. Yea Forums is fucking gay. I'm calling you out for being a giant fag. Deal with it loser.

youtube.com/watch?v=oCIo4MCO-_U

The only thing you are doing is confirming my point. Please continue. Go on

that feel when i saw this thread while vapign weed

Attached: ..jpg (250x250, 7K)

hi, claire:))

I miss concentrates. I refuse to buy a cheap poisonous chinese vape pen and I can't afford anything higher end at the moment so I'm stuck with normal weed for now.

You’re wise beyond your years bro don’t listen to him

Then you need to go back, tranny.

Attached: 1553405080074.png (1414x1000, 435K)

(OP)
Enlisting as an emergency bottom at a local bathhouse can help distract you from serial rejection by roasties. I've been emergency bottoming for a few months now and every time I get the text message, I know it's time to grab an enema bag out of the fridge and head to my bike, feverishly pedaling without a moments pause until I arrive at the discrete entrance to the labyrinth of steam rooms, saunas, group showers and even specialized rooms lined with studded leather from floor to ceiling. When youve lost count of the daddies that gaped you open and pummeled your prostate like a speedbag, you see roastie bullshit in a different perspective.