Depressed US Marine Veteran with PTSD drinking for the first time in 3 years. Ask me anything

Depressed US Marine Veteran with PTSD drinking for the first time in 3 years. Ask me anything

Attached: 44C0928C-4425-426B-B728-276D50082704.jpg (900x582, 98.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

skribbl.io/?0Qkudm4lQGzv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

craziest shit you saw in the service? also I watched some special on veterans with ptsd being treated with MDMA and having crazy success. you should look into it

did you ever teach an African (nigger) how to use a computer
were you a mortarman
whats your favorite and most hated MRE

hey buddy, you down cuz culture went to shit and what you fought for now feels almost not worth it?

Attached: syk1nro5hdx41.png (496x506, 230.14K)

How does it feel to enact terror for Israel?

Your thoughts?

Attached: 1603426139808.webm (496x324, 375.23K)

When was the last time you exercised with a friend?

Attached: 1619017702243.jpg (361x363, 71.06K)

Shut your uncultured trap. You're talking to a US Marine.

The white chunk chicken with hot sauce

Juba the sniper. Was probably several different people, but the production team that put that out did a really good disinfo campaign.

Not OP, but former active duty. I was always partial to the ham slice. Most didn't like it, so I traded anyone who had it. Didn't like the spaghetti, had a really weird taste.

US Murderer* and/or baby killer

Whats the difference between a mailman and a marine, I dont fuck the mailmans wife when hes out working, and the mailman can come home to his friends

Well, I never murdered a child, so you can suck my nuts faggot.

that wasn't very nice good sir, why would you say that when i am trying to help you out?

Attached: c06a2d733ecf8a9a9419d21de0323c62.jpg (750x598, 47.31K)

what are you drinking on?
why did you choose to drink?
what do you do with your free time ?
how well does the VA deal with ptsd in their vets?

Whatcha drinkin'? Cheap vodka here.

My buddy joined the marines about a year ago.
He only eats potatoes and sleeps on the floor now, why?

This lil niggas a GD !! Awww…

Attached: IMG_0661.png (371x532, 263.46K)

Were you aware there's MDMA guided therapy that has an 80% cure rate for ptsd?

Not OP. I've been to three different regional VA's over the years. When it comes to mental health, they are absolutely abysmal.

humbled and ashamed

Someone is full of shit.

Have you tried goodmorningsunday.org
An online support group.

Shit, you're right. Should've used smaller words.

I've oft heard the expression "an army marches on it's stomach".
Wouldn't marching on your feet be a lot easier?

Haha fucking faggot. 22 veteran suicides a day, here’s hoping it’s you soon.

They grow their budget really well tho /s

We only march in formation to/from the grinder. Everything else is humping.

how about a timestamp with proof eh? everybody on the internet nowadays is a combat arms guy and i find it hard to believe

Va does pretty well in treating ptsd. Just gotta find a decent doc. Trauma treatment is hard though and not for everyone.

sobriety is shit good for you

OP never mentioned they were in combat arms.

Are you as good at replying as you are winning wars?

Attached: 1649726671937.jpg (1024x954, 57.82K)

Hey OP, have you read Tribe by Sabastian Hunger?

>Depressed US Marine Veteran with PTSD drinking for the first time in 3 years. Ask me anything
>Ask me anything
Do you have $1000 for a one way ticket to Warsaw?
(Vodka&looted booze is common Russian Orc loot drop.)

Attached: in-soviet-russia-2022-is-best-timeline.jpg (1080x1080, 331.21K)

Wish I was.
He no longer the same person after joining.
He'll ineovieully wrap a whole bag of potatoes in aluminum foil each Sunday and bakes them. He stores them in the fridge and when he's hungry he'll just unwrap one and eat it.
He only sleeps on some flea market bought blanket in the floor. He got rid of his couch and bed.

thank you for your service of answering one of the four questions I asked
choke on your fireball faggot

If it's been 3 years, you know where you're headed, friend. 4 years dry for this vet, and these are the iron reminders of why I stay sober.

One day at a time. Easy does it. One day of drinking doesn't erase 3 years of sobriety.

The white chunky chicken with hot sauce is best MRE. coffee is great, and those bread slices awful, the cheese is nice on em though.

I'm not the veteran, drug fiend. I answer what I choose.

Either he is filling your head with stories and you're naive or you're full of shit. You bunk in a room with 3 other guys and you have access to a chow hall 3 times a day.

Are you holding your dd241 ?
also how was your basic training marine.

DD241? WTF is that nonsense? Or are you trying to sus out OP?

Talk to deez nuts haha got eem

you gonna answer a question or what nigger

i wish i was in your position
you're financially set for life and can just spend the next 40 years playing video games and having fun with a few million in military retirement to look forward to

I'm sorry it was a mistake in numbers dd214.. also devil dog how was your basic training ?

Semper Fi devil. Hope things start picking back up for you.

Thank you for your wife’s cervix

>He'll ineovieully wrap a whole bag of potatoes in aluminum foil each Sunday and bakes them. He stores them in the fridge and when he's hungry he'll just unwrap one and eat it.
>He only sleeps on some flea market bought blanket in the floor. He got rid of his couch and bed.
Literally meeting all his nutritional & sleep needs (similar to when Brandon sends him to die for EU globohomos)

OP finds reason to bitch. If he's fat maybe its a rawfood diet to make BMI standards & break away from processed junk

Attached: brandon, please (3).jpg (2560x1918, 497.92K)

metaphor alluding to possibility that op is a bored civilian looking for attention through claiming to be something more

Looking back now, I had the time of my life. Overcame a crippling fear of heights. Got in the best physical shape of my life. Felt like I belonged somewhere.

skribbl.io/?0Qkudm4lQGzv

Attached: picklebaby.png (600x600, 363.69K)

How much are you drinking?

Why haven't you killed yourself yet? How do you feel knowing that despite what your fellow burgerstanis tell you about "being thankful" for your "service", history will remember you akin to a Wehrmacht war criminal?

Devil Dog. You still there and answering questions? Just curious how your basic training was ?

Fuck off chink, go post your 10¢ propaganda elsewhere

What possible metaphor? He said he is a US Marine with PTSD.

ILY

Why do you think you're drinking shipmates? You in a bad place?

What are job prospects like afterward? How old are you now and how old when you started active duty and how long were you on duty for?

i made the metaphor of strangers on the internet claiming to be combat arms dudes relating to the possibility of op being a civilian claiming to be a marine. i know op never claimed to be combat arms. i didnt say he did. i used strangers claiming to be combat arms on the internet as metaphor for possibility of op being a civilian claiming to be a marine for attention. make sense? trying to just communicate here without devolving to just calling you a faggot and saying, "i didnt say op claimed to be combat arms faggot. learn to metaphor you illiterate nigger."