I’ve been jerking off to this picture of my catholic mom for 5 years now. Am I going to hell?

I’ve been jerking off to this picture of my catholic mom for 5 years now. Am I going to hell?

Attached: 082A9C54-0EB4-4B26-B00B-C03041B45DE8.jpg (344x842, 114.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oedipus_complex
youtu.be/hMsxM1Sro0M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not if you convert to atheism

Attached: nothanks.jpg (660x660, 34.74K)

You need to go to confession.ksveh

Now I'm jerking off to this pic of your Catholic mom, thanks!

Sexy hands!!

Please don’t. She’s so innocent and I’ve defiled her enough

I wanna smell her feet and ass and eat her pussy, fuck her up her butt and get her shit all over my dick. Thanks for sharing,

>Am I going to hell?
Yes, but for being a fag, not for jerking it to your Mum

Not if you knew what I do to my Aunt

tell us bro

Op here, tell me. I need to know I’m not alone in being an incest freak

you're not alone. some family members know i'm an incest freak

Nah you won't go to hell. You'll just rot in the ground with everyone knowing you obsessively jacked off to a certain person for no reason.

How did they find out and how did they react?

I mean it’s pretty degenerate but who really knows if you’re going to hell

No, even if you believe in god, your not going to be in hell.

Do you really want to fuck your mom or what?

What happened? And how’d they find out? I can’t imagine how my mom would react if she knew what I was doing. She’s very devout in her beliefs so she’d probably go rage mode then never want to speak to me again

What’s your Kik?

I don’t have one, just tell me here

because i made advances and then just confessed it. i didn't get anywhere but i came out ok. we aren't religious so that helps

All good. You’re safe from hell I’m sure…

That's going to OP

I wouldn't say to hell, prob going to spend some time in purgatory but no more than the rest of us degins. Shes a good looking lady and its understandable, dont beat yourself up over it. You'll get over it. Human mind is a complex thing, you just need something else to fixate on and it will fade with time. Just try not to be awkward around her and say/do something you regret for the rest of your life. tldr; just be cool and chillout, wank it out but dont take it seriously.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oedipus_complex

It's even worth? I really interested knowing what happened to you after that

In an ideal scenario fantasy world yes I definitely do. She’s so sweet wholesome and old fashioned, she’s like an angel, especially compared to most girls today. Unfortunately I have zero chance of actually having sex with her, she’s a prude, which is why initially seeing her in a bikini shocked me so much. She’s usually always very modestly dressed

You got more? I have an erect phallus

Who was it and what do they think of you now?

Then do it, make the effort, I know it's hard as fuck, but morals are for dogma flags, she's just a woman after all (fag can save the discourse of you came out of your mom vagina) but if it's consent sex and with not interest in having kids is ok (use condoms please)

Thanks man. Yeah I’m very aware of the Oedipal complex. I idolize her as the ideal woman because she actually is. I haven’t found a girl my age as pure in heart as she is and I don’t think I ever will. So it’s really hard not to be fixated on her so much

>Dogma fags

>It's even worth?
i don't regret it and i'm glad they know how i feel but you shouldn't expect good things to come of it. i lucked out in not facing any real consequences

it's like nothing ever happened. ironically mom was the one who reacted the worst even though i have the longest history with her. if my aunt was disturbed she hasn't shown it

if they ever communicate to each other about my antics then i'll probably be fucked though. lol

>Am I going to hell?
Yes and you're obligated to kill yourself now.

>jerking off to this picture .... Am I going to hell?

You're already there bro
That skank is nasty looking

Rude

You can fap whatever the amount of time you want, you are not going to hell

I don't understand, you aunt is disturbed but you mom don't?

Get hard, wear grey sweat pants. Notice if they stare.

Nobody goes to hell for bad taste alone.
Bro, go see a whore…

Fuck off loser (I'm not OP)

I’m aware of female nature, but she’s unironically not like the rest. She’s very sex averse. Growing up she would only let me and my siblings watch tv if she watched it with us to make sure we weren’t watching “filth”. Whenever sex in any capacity is even mentioned she shuts down the conversation angrily or hastily changes the subject. So yeah I don’t have a chance with her, if I did believe me I’d take it.

mom saw me with an erection a few times after she knew my feelings. she just pretends not to see it

mom was disturbed but then she calmed down. my aunt was not (i hope..)

my aunt just told me she loves me a lot, doesn't judge me and was proud i admitted something so difficult. it might've been less of a shock since i was flirting with her for months before that

WWYD if God shrank all Protestants to an inch tall?

>loser
>fapping to mommy

Probably not since the since afterlife doesn't exist.

You have a LOT of chances with your aunt, she gives you many signals there
Well, conservative women are the most kinky in their minds (and in the bed are fucking wild), if you like challenges you need to find her "switches" which is pretty hard but very rewarding if you accomplish that

>Projecting anonymous flag on 4ch cartoon board

Fuck off flaming faggot, eat Pope's dick

Collect them like i used to collect bugs as a child, put them in a jar with twigs and forget about them until they starve

*tip*

>You have a LOT of chances with your aunt, she gives you many signals there
i don't think so. she was never responsive to my compliments and i couldn't ever get her to do anything suggestive when we drank. which was a lot. also she's seeing someone and doesn't cheat. she said she's "praying for me" to get through this

mom did tease me just for the ego boost. never got anywhere with her. that story is over

Why twigs?

What kind of tease? Is she Christian as well?

Everyone knows that "praying" is fucking lie, telling you is proud (?) It's clear a signal for me, maybe she still don't see you as man, but can change that

I wake up every morning before my mother and sis and make a fresh pot of coffee. When done, I jerk a load in my mom’s fresh poured coffee give it a stir with a little mct oil and place it on the warmer for her…she has no idea and thanks me ever single day

Attached: BA371A92-6C02-4306-9F50-A79D493DDC69.jpg (647x868, 85.77K)

Definitely
youtu.be/hMsxM1Sro0M

That's I don't get, any "tease" it's a signal, if my mom sits on my lap I'll fuck her and any woman knows that and that is a "tease"

>Is she Christian as well?
mom isn't religious at all, my aunt is really just a "spiritualist"
mom pulled her shirt down, made a comment about BDSM, talked about how big her ass and hips were among other things. for a while i was putting my hands all over her but she put an end to that. never was able to get her drunk and never recovered the situation

>maybe she still don't see you as man
she doesn't. also the proud thing is nothing, she's just a very supportive and caring person. she doesn't get angry or judgemental ever

A fucking meme but if it's real i need to know what are the results from that sick fuck cum mix

Then, grow your balls and be a REAL man, the you can choose what to do, fuck your aunt or mom OR get any woman outside your family

The results? She’s drank probably a gallon of my cum over the years

>mom pulled her shirt down, made a comment about BDSM, talked about how big her ass and hips were among other things
Holy shit if my Catholic mom did that I’d cum in my pants on the spot

Essentially saying OP jerking to a bikini pic of his mother is hardly the debauchery he’s making it out to be

Nah you fucking idiot I don't mean that, your mom is attracted to you or you dreaming doing that shit

>fuck your aunt or mom
that was never going to happen

Why ?

Nah you idiot, coffee is one of the strongest scents/tastes we ingest and covers just about anything…hence why they use it to coverup drugs.

because they don't fucking want to