What the fuck I can't believe I actually liked this at one point

What the fuck I can't believe I actually liked this at one point.

Attached: IMG_2461.jpg (1425x1425, 235K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RHWY9BZdLgY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You'll probably say that about stuff you are listening to right now in a few years.

It still holds up

Space Dementia and Citizen Erased are fun nu-prog. This record was one of the better things to come out of mainstream rock in the last 20 years.

I feel like Citizen Erased would've been better on Absolution. The band started to come into their own on that album and I just think it was too ambitious of a song for this album when they didn't really know who they were yet.

Plug In Baby is only cool because it sounds great played in a stadium.

Disagree. OoS was actually exciting and diverse - Absolution sounds like Coldplay with louder guitars.

Is this, dare I say Yea Forums...... The best album of prog rock ;)?

Attached: images (11).jpg (739x415, 35K)

Plug in baby and Space Dementia are S tier songs

Attached: 1556535067477.jpg (800x755, 377K)

I still like it

This. Plug In Baby live in Rome is fucking killer.

Listening to it right now
Its fucking amazing

Why are they becoming shitter? Showbiz is underrated btw

Disagree, Absolution is their best album, although Citizen Erased is probably their best song objectively and fits on OOS just fine.

They dont take themselves very seriously at this point, also Showbiz is one of their weaker albums

Seems your taste has become shit then op

>their best song objectively
You mean Stockholm Syndrome

Their B-sides is very underrated, they could almost fill another Absolution/OoS tier of album with it.
>The Groove
>Futurism
>Crying Shame
>Eternally Missed
>Glorious
>Fury
>Dead Star
>Assassin (Grand Omega Bosses Edit)

actually based

unironically 10/10 for me. this album pretty much defined my middle and high school days and to this day I love everything about it. it got me out of listening exclusively to metal and over time made me really appreciate many different genres. its a real shame muse suck nowadays but at least they still remain a great live act.

>The Groove
my nig

wtf are you retarded

Seeing them in a month.

Can't wait.

You forgot this gem
youtube.com/watch?v=RHWY9BZdLgY