I fucking hate Christians. Generally I'm not a very hateful person...

I fucking hate Christians. Generally I'm not a very hateful person, I don't mind jews black people or anybody that Yea Forums and /pol/ seem to have a problem with, but I fucking hate Christians. I just can't fathom how anybody could accept those beliefs in 2022 with all of the technology and all of the things we have that the writers of Christianity would've called magic. I know some of you are going to interject that it's just modernism, but it's really not. The Romans, the Germans, the Slavs even the Arabs had beautiful pagan religions with culturally relevant gods and teachings that actually mattered to their cultures. But everywhere Christianity goes it just whitewashes the local culture and turns it into generic "Christendom". It goes even further than that though. Christians have the cheesiest sense of humor, since they have no shame towards their own innocence. Christians will tell a stupid joke to lighten the mood and then try and pretend their people didn't randomly kill women who did math. Like really stop being nice to people stop TRYING to be nice to people you're not fooling anybody with that fake shit. Wow Yea Forums I think I figured it out why I can't stand Christians right there. You're all so fake! I get it, everyone is fake to some extent but Christians worship a fake god while they spend time with fake friends and fake family and this all adds up to make a fake culture that has no right to exist. Jews? Their religion is ancient, it has a right to exist. Muslims? At least they leave people in other countries alone, or did until 2001. But Christianity is relatively young like Islam except it literally invaded Europe and destroyed the Roman Empire. Seriously I'm not saying become some cringy athiest but please seriously find a different religion and stop worshiping a middle eastern war deity you know nothing about.

Attached: 1280px-Jean-Léon_Gérôme_-_The_Christian_Martyrs'_Last_Prayer_-_Walters_37113.jpg (1280x747, 271.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9SZPZyYvgoM
atheists.org/activism/resources/biblical-contradictions/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

on the side note i can see why the romans would persecute you so much. Oh man, what I would do to be the autocrat of a country full of Christians. I would starve so many Christian so fast. They would get armbands, they would go to camps. Christians who didn't reject their beliefs and accept reeducation would be gunned down in the streets and hung up on lampposts naked. Like I'm sorry I just can't *stand* fucking Christians you're the reason the west is failing

While Christians have a brand of fundamentalism In the US which is really gross and Ill agree.
>I don't mind Jews
Same religion bro.
>The Arabs
Also where Christianity, Judaism and Islam come from. They're the mega dominant religions there, have been forever.
>Beautiful pagan religions
I love them myself, they're fascinating, but they weren't beautiful. You'd stop saying that the moment you were on the altar getting sliced and disemboweled because the grain didn't get tall enough this year.

>They're the reason the west is falling
And again, not that disagree, Christianity is definitely weird, but also no...
Christian values built modern civilization. And if you're American, you're Christian. In culture thought practice and values, whether you're actually Christian or not. It shaped our behaviour and thinking.

There is magic in the Bible that doesn't come from God and the miracles from God compete against the miracles from other sorcerers.

Just read the Bible or talk to an actual Christian before shitposting. Most christian haters dont know anything about Christianity.

Attached: 224db8c0-0be5-4239-9cf1-bce00fe9c096.jpg (736x976, 252.7K)

Mormon detected

Attached: faggots.jpg (938x960, 73.89K)

Leave them for Nero

Attached: F074AB98-3C9C-4CE7-84B5-BD9BAAA0C04E.jpg (4420x2946, 790.28K)

you are right op. christians are dumber than the chicken nuggets they eat. they have no culture, mow their lawns and destroy everything they touch, with a heartbreakingly ignorant smile on their face. its all so shitty. when will they stop mutilating babies? if atheists are so smart, they need to invent a reason to live so people can stop needing religion. how about the banjo. is the banjo a reason to live?

Attached: Afrikaabteilung_in_Ethnological_Museum_Berlin_52.jpg (800x1200, 154.44K)

He died and went to hell and saw hittle, ill send $100 in xrp if you watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=9SZPZyYvgoM

Why? i don't care if you choose to not believe afterwards, im not paying you to have faith - just want you to watch it

hitler*

btw - its an atheist that after he had this NDE converted

Attached: 2-corinthians-4-4.png (1000x500, 60.9K)

wow that's a really chad lion

Reminds me of one of the deleted scenes from Gladiator with Ridley Scott explaining in VO "we got rid of it because the lion just didn't eat the Christians very well".

You're going to rot in hell sinner. Such a fag atheist vegan who thinks he's better than everybody else kys.

tldr
>HATE christianity
>LOVE jews
>LOVE moslems
>LOVE pagans

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post...?

Attached: images_1.png (452x523, 3.72K)

Christianity is no more ignorant than atheism

You've been psyop'd into hating christians and you don't even know it. You're literally worse than the people you're bitching about

You're going to rot in the ground with a woman's name on your headstone because your folks assume that's what you want after finding your huge stash of tranny image material.

Christ loves you anyway

maybe? tbh fam when someone says something like that I automatically think of Spinoza

>Just read the Bible
Spoiler: Assorted reality defying nonsense about a sand nigger cult leader and his sand nigger adherents. Lotta sand nigger incest. Now there's non-sand niggers for no reason.

OP Mr Rabbi why you hates Christians? Is this a revenge against Christians for being Anti-semitism?

Shalom

Attached: f110414ns09.jpg (724x483, 370.43K)

FUCK YOU GOYIM ASSHOLE!

Hating one religion but not others is cringe

cuz Jews are the chosen race by yahweh!

Lmao Jewish dude you should hate Nazi not the Christians. Nazi done Holocaust massacre in 1940s not the Christians :(

Jesus love me? He’s gay or what?

Didnt read

Attached: basedpepe.png (929x1175, 370.67K)

Stop projecting your weirdo fantasies on me incel faggot.

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x225, 9.87K)

IMAGINE being this retarded

google search “what religion were the founding fathers”

Not OP, but I really don't have any solid feelings re:Jesus. His followers are assbags, at least in the US

Have fun

Dude I hate Christian missionary. All their fake smile and kind act… well it’s just an ACT! Virgin pope and nun make it even ridiculous. Behind the room I bet they having a great harem night party together.

> I don't mind Jews
>Same religion bro.

it’s the way they act you fucking regressive piece of shit. are you really too retarded to understand that?

This

I hate any religion that uses hellfire and brimstone sermons to control the minds of children.

>Christian missionary.
Virgin pope and nun make it even ridiculous

Attached: 200w.gif (200x235, 690.99K)

I actually know quite a bit about christianity. I was a practicing christian for 26 years until I realized how retarded it was and became an atheist. Have you ever even read the bible? I have. The amount of contradictions alone it has prove it’s a load of shit

Dude just imagine a guy who just murdered someone and he came to church to confess his sins

Attached: 9EF5549B-4B03-4702-98BD-640282D00182.jpg (500x372, 25.39K)

>Christianity is no more ignorant than atheism
Believing in leprechauns is no more ignorant than not believing in leprechauns

retard

list em. go on then, all of them

you think it works like that huh? do you even understand what true repentance is ?

>But everywhere Christianity goes it just whitewashes the local culture and turns it into generic "Christendom"
>randomly kill women who did math
>Muslims? At least they leave people in other countries alone
I genuinely can't work out whether you're a troll or not.

Attached: sharpe.jpg (728x409, 107.99K)

>you need to get your JAB or you will die of the wuflu
>you must give it to your children to protect or THEY WILL DIE

Attached: 1e54be8a5880d96b8a0add6190152a6cc6b86d1f605b284605a56244a21c30f6_1.jpg.jpg (522x549, 47.6K)

>being virgin for 80+ years
Mother Teresa biggest regret in her life.

The whole "sins" thing is a red herring. Christianity is supposed to be about transformation but very few Christians understand that. "Make a sacrifice of the self(christ), to the self(yaweh) to change the self(holy spirit)" wouldn't make a good tool for control so Constantine shit all over that.

>beautiful pagan religions

Bruh, why would paganism be any different to you? What does "relevant to the culture" even mean? Maybe you don't hate Christians as much as you hate hypocrisy, or Christians who don't legitimately practice their faith but only judge others.

>I grew up in Bible Belt America and have never even met another sort of Christian, let alone anyone from a different religion
>My understanding of religion is based on Sunday school grandmas who couldn't point to Israel on a map, and checked-out high school teachers who couldn't give the slightest shit what the Five Pillars of Islam are, let alone if you learn about them.

Lol come to my state and you will meet Chinese Christians fags who only engage among themselves. Bunch of racist chicks :(

There are no contradictions. Every time i hear this argument and ask for an example, atheists can either not provide one, or provide one which is easily explained or misunderstood.

This is why I was not specific to Christians and hate EVERYONE who uses that mindfuckery.

>There are no contradictions
Please don’t denied it. Thanks to that now we have too much streams and it’s fucking confusing. Mormonism is one of the retards among Christian follower.

here you go retards

atheists.org/activism/resources/biblical-contradictions/

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour

Jesus loves you no matter how hard you fell in life, Christ was always there with open arms to bring you back up and standing. No matter the sin(s) you've committed, Jesus died and paid the sacrifice over our lives so we can have redemption. Put on the armour of God, Satan has twisted your mind and others are accepting your sad delusional reality. After all that's happening in the world and revelations? I don't even need to list the agenda's of a satanic cult ruling the world. Jesus is coming back soon you better be prepared for judgement day

Attached: 189266381920.jpg (564x564, 52.42K)

>pulls of a random atheist site
hahahahah not even worth it ayyylamoooo

Attached: 5c32c04a42c0127680ed075afb7aa787ecc16b09r1-479-478v2_hq.jpg (479x478, 47.62K)

>Muslims? At least they leave people in other countries alone, or did until 2001.

Half of Europe, Africa and Southern Asia would disagree with you

Weak bait Christian missionary fag! Go suck your Jesus virgin penis… hold a minute did Jesus a virgin?

coming from a guy that claims he read the bible and practicing christian for 25 years.
>can't even complie evidence except for 5 min google search

Attached: 1637143546165.gif (700x704, 295.43K)

Christians are good fucks, they see sex as naughty.

Nah he’s not. Jesus Christ is bisex to begin with cuz they loves all us ;)

BASED OP
FUCK CHRISTCUCKS

It’s sunday church everybody!

Attached: 7E634FFE-337E-4807-82B5-B96A3D402B74.jpg (182x445, 19.37K)