Hitler steals your waifu

>Hitler steals your waifu
What do you realistically do about it?

Attached: 0000 anime girl with hitler.jpg (1292x792, 275.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willy–Nicky_correspondence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_assassination_attempts_on_Adolf_Hitler#:~:text=All attempts occurred in the,unknown number of undocumented cases.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resistance_during_World_War_II#Resistance_movements_during_World_War_II
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If Hitler was still around there would be waifus enough for everyone.

Attached: 1627048033242.jpg (480x569, 49.57K)

unlikely

Attached: manlet.png (856x230, 47.64K)

everyone was shorter it doesn't count!!!!!

My waifu's female, so I'm not worried about a, *ahem*, "confirmed bachelor" stealing her from me.

it was a different time

Thank god it's Hitler.

Attached: Cirno_Kekkonen.jpg (487x561, 34.93K)

Start WW2.

Nigger Hitler had a wife.

Eva Braun.

Attached: 000000000Hitler dancing with anime girls and apu.gif (377x344, 3.77M)

1.75 is above average everywhere outside of Tinder.

Why would he betray the white race and take mongoloid cartoon character as wife?

Damn
I'm the same height as Hitler

Everyone knows that all anime girls are actually white.

That Japanese pussy has got him questioning his loyalty to Germany

Cope

He wasn't nearly as autistic about race as (((media))) make him seem. Nearly everything you've heard about WW2 is a lie.

Attached: 1649533723236.jpg (500x370, 57.93K)

My waifu is canon yurop and aryan as fuck.

Fuck off election tourist
Dresden was justified

I didn't start the thread.
I hope Iran gets the bomb heeb

Blessed.

Attached: 34534543.jpg (850x1202, 196.1K)

I would let Hitler cuck me, no joke. I love that man

Attached: cYY7k0yNHepjsXK477NpQiyUcgIsktGScWnEI6pO2EQ.jpg (960x720, 94.54K)

Hey! How did you get a picture of my wife?

my waifu is loyal to the hohenzollern family and would never betray them for some commoner

Attached: 1649602551750.jpg (736x1070, 106.38K)

I am Hitler

>shit ugly manlet
he has no chance

Hitler himself wasn't white

>quite literally not aryan by definition
My waifu wouldn't go for some black haired manlet.

I mean, he is not wrong...

>election tourist
This board is on the Reich's side before the election newfag

It was cold outside!

You need to study your enemy first

Attached: dozo.png (658x844, 231.93K)

Based monarchist
I'm on the Reich's side, the real, second Reich. The "third reich" was led by some fag with no royal lineage.

Attached: article-2552270-1B35BA3800000578-617_634x403.jpg (634x403, 78.71K)

I only have a husbando

Attached: yockey 1.png (1332x1800, 1.27M)

Tag team her.

Attached: eb4.png (1158x1140, 654.24K)

Wow this guy sounds really reasonable

>second reich
whatever happened to your first reich, buddy

Attached: 164960283739.jpg (1200x1200, 243.87K)

first world war
>SOVLFVL story about royal cousins trying to stop a war, who knew eachother since childhood and literally referred to their counterparts with heartfelt nicknames
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willy–Nicky_correspondence
second world war
>soulless story about a bunch of egotistical faggots doing a team deathwatch
Where did it all go so wrong?

Hold an international kangaroo court and smear him with a bunch of lies and make movies about said lies for the next 100 years so people "never forget"

ww2 had shitty writing and asspulls compare to ww1

he actually praised the nips and the chinese for having advanced civilization when europeans lived in mud huts. like a real chud, he counted nips as white people

>art school dropout
>lived above a brothel gay male-whores
>didn't marry, despite his eventual high social status
>no known female lovers
>no rumored bastard children
>at the very end, married his fag-hag, Eva.
>committed suicide before he could consummate the marriage.
I bet you think Liberace is straight, cause he'd often talk about what kind of woman he'd like to marry.

Asians aren't white, they are... Asians.

I've read Mein Kampf and he indeed was autistic about races being the cause of all problems in Vienna and Germany. Are you going to tell me that even that was modified by le ebil conspiracy?

What if my waifu is basically female Hitler?

Attached: 1984.jpg (1397x785, 148.99K)

Holy shit, no wonder it took the entire world to take down an aging austrian man with a silly mustache. Der Führer was an alpha male.
If he won, we'd get good food from Italy, and anime would be a mandatory lesson.

>Oh no he wasn't a coomer degenerate that means he's GAY

they have a chance of possessing an aryan soul more than any other group of non-white

Believing that Germany for Germans, France for French, England for the English isn't unreasonable. It's a lot better than the shit show we have now.

If Hitler believed in “country X for people of country X" than why did he invade everybody around him like a roach?

more like an insect exterminator

>shitty nation states
The fall of monarchies was the death of Europe. If the world had more empires like austria that showed that race was irrelevant compared to a shared sense of unity under the crown, the world would be a better place.

France and England started the war. Most of the countries Germany 'invaded' welcomed them peacefully.

because they're honorary aryan.

That's silly, I would never steal your waifu.
She's yours and you are hers, destined to be together, a joy such as that is a gift for those that witness it.

>no you're not allowed to guarantee neutrality, that makes you the agressor!!
fucking retard

Why didn't they declare war on Russia then?

>if you increase tensions in europe because your country is run by an international banking cabal you're the aggressor
yes

>made up shit that isn't real
so do you have an actual explanation? because your schizo fantasies don't count.

lel, that seems biased user. All races are equally different, unless they are an offshot of another.

>Y-you're just a schizo!
Cope.

>had a wife
for all of two weeks

Reminder that the Jews were overrepresented in the armies of the German empire compared to the general public, and were some of the most loyal soldiers fighting for the Kaiser. Blaming them was just cope for the commanders at the top making retarded decisions.

>asspulls
Operation mincemeat was the worst trope codifier. Author wanted Germany to lose no matter what.
Also, what was the point of giving the Fuhrer assasination bait if he constantly gave him plot armors? Fucking blueballing piece of shit.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_assassination_attempts_on_Adolf_Hitler#:~:text=All attempts occurred in the,unknown number of undocumented cases.

volunteer for the (Western) Allies
>Most of the countries Germany 'invaded' welcomed them peacefully.
false

Reminder that Jews bite the tip of baby dicks off

Attached: Countries_without_Rothschild_Bank.png (1500x740, 43.05K)

Hitler was the best, I miss that man

Give him a fake acceptance letter to art school.

Hitler does not need to be preemptively justified as the present is enough retroactive justification

OH NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

No it's true. It's also why half of France joined the Germans. Nobody wanted a war with Germany except Russia. It's why it had to be forced on them by Churchill and co.
This.

>false
False.

To reiterate: Hitler and his followers were massive faggots (quite literally during the days of the SA) for blaming the Jews when they sacrificed thousands for the fatherland.

Attached: 1920_poster_12000_Jewish_soldiers_KIA_for_the_fatherland.jpg (749x532, 116.85K)

De Gaulle was the only ww2 leader that wasn't an uber manlet, all politics are actually just seething manlets trying to get their revenge against the world

ESL here.
Let me know if I get this right: You mean that the Fuhrer doesn't need to be constantly demonized, because his actions warranted justification just because enough time has passed between then and now?

>no one wanted a war
This is true but expecting the rest of Europe to fold over and let them take over every small nation is fucking retarded

I'm saying the current state of things is more than enough proof he was right

Yeah. It's human nature to fight for what they think might threaten their safety.
Fuck off, WW1 got off to a bad, convoluted start. Season 2 was better and it had more characters.

Oh okay, yeah I agree.

Before France and England declared war countries were volunteering to join Germany because their economy was the first to recover from the great depression. Poland was the only country to fight back because poles are retarded.

1.78 is the average white male height

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resistance_during_World_War_II#Resistance_movements_during_World_War_II