A masterpiece

a masterpiece
youtu.be/63DzIQX8K2k

Attached: watson-matt-youtubestar-image.jpg (300x300, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jstar25.tumblr.com/oneyplays
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

based

Attached: 1529365775597.jpg (598x415, 60K)

matt watson? from sUperMEga??

fuck matt
fuck ryan
fuck zoomers

Attached: 52800618_2039076129734562_1940780299317312249_n.jpg (929x1161, 69K)

get a load of this fucking chimpanzee

oneygays >>>>> faggotmega

Is this the /zoomer/ general?

Not not listening to whatever this is but I’ve come to make sexually lewd remarks about Matt as is tradition
So without further ado, I would like greatly to stuff my cock in his mouth and push his head to the bass till his nose is in my pubs

The real redpill is thinking that

OneyPlays = SuperMega

fuck off julian

what happened between them?
Ding Dong and Julian were still cool with them so I assumed it was more of an issue with Arin and Supermega's loyalty to GG

no idea. figured chris did something to piss them off.

chris gets mentioned once in a blue moon but SM never actually talks about him anymore so I think it was some beef Arin had with him, causing Matt and Ryan to side with Arin. They stopped working with GG so maybe there could be possible Chris colab in the future?

Matt and Ryan are late yoomers

i hope. i miss matt on oneyplays
*loud screech*

matts a confirmed zoomer though

DD and Julian, both who are gay, criticized that Dream Daddy game for being pander-y, which I know off the top of my head Suzy and Brian got super salty about but I don’t remember who else specifically, and I don’t honk Chris was involved, but he obviously became avoidant of grumps. Plus there’s shit like an episode of OP making fun of that dumb “Burgie” joke, and I remember another gg episode later on where Dan mentions a quote from the Simpson’s Hit and Run episode where they seem to like specifically never say Chris’ name.

They’re both like 96 or so right?

is Ding Dong gay?

matt is 96. ryan is 94.

yeah and so is julian.

Attached: 1531802500500.png (715x561, 31K)

I'd agree with this, but I explicitly remember DD talking about how dream daddy wasn't the reason they left the studio, saying that it was simply too hectic to use after a while. So far your explanation seems the most feasible since I'm sure that's the only info we'll ever get on the subject.

obviously I know Julian is gay, he mentioned it like every episode he was in. I just don't remember Ding Dong saying he was gay, but I guess he is more protective of his real life identity than Julian

He's been in a relationship with Julian for some time now

Has he really though

Matt said he regretted saying edgy things to "fit in" on Oneyplays on a podcast (though he was cordial and didn't shit on Oneyplays for it). I doubt he'll be returning anytime soon.

It isn't so much that he's protective of his sexuality, he just doesn't like talking about it presumably because he doesn't think it's important or anything he needs to constantly spell out.

cute if true, but I doubt it
seems risky to try and start a gaming company with someone you're in a relationship with

hes mentioned it on streams before. hes super protective though and had a lot of clips taken off youtube.

i dont wanna get political but theyre both 'sjws' or whatever. they probably dont like that chris says fag and other edgy things.

They live together and have mentioned this many times in the past. A comic Julian made about his past life also references that they're in a gay relationship

Chris mentions it specifically in one of the episodes from the first of the two batches of Pokémon episodes that went up after DD and Julian came back for the last time

Yoomers. 98 is even call late millennial but sooner is like 99 onward

I doubt it's because they're extreme sjws; they still make jokes about race relations and shit, but make sure that they're actually funny and not racist

Is everybody under the age of 40 and above 13 a millenial?

I really find matt watson hilarious/adorable. If you watch his podcasts though, you find out he does some pretty gross shit(i dont mean the silly songs about fucking his dad, being molested by his uncle, raping ryans mom, etc... No, i mean how his teeth are all fucked up and how hes always complaining about having open wounds over his body)

no, the cut off for yoomer is around mid-90s

They're PC.

>it's a matt mentions Yea Forums episode

has he actually mentioned this place?

yea there's a podcast where he talks about how shit this place is

lies

no it's the truth. i can't remember which one but they were talking about music and how they find new music or something and he mentioned coming here but it's all snobs and contrarian fags (my words not his)

they dont say fags.

brap watshit

>(my words not his)

I know that there's a podcast where he specifically talks about 2013-15 Yea Forums. He mentions Lamp as one of the artists that he found here. If it isn't a podcast, then it must be some letsplay. I couldn't be assed to find it but be my guest

Yeah it’s a podcast

thanks matt

I watched a video of this guy eating a fried cockroach on a sushi roll the other day

DD, Julian and OneyPlays gave nothing to do w/ SuperMega leaving GG. But all that's true about DD and Julian talking shit about Dream Daddy.
DD and Julian have left OneyGays because it's too expensive for them to continue living in LA and make their games. They left AFTER oneyplays left GG.

SuperMega is leaving GG because they're not editors of GG anymore and they want their channel to be separate, so they can expand and whatnot.
GG is going to shit as well, people are leaving left right and centre.

Funnily enough Matt introduced me to My Bloody Valentine in one of his let's plays.
I thought he was a retard so I didn't check it out until I got bored one day and looked them up. Fell in love.

>tfw when a letsplayer introduces you some patrician music

im in the same boat funnily enough

Julian's post about everything
jstar25.tumblr.com/oneyplays

would you rather dingy or boflingy XD

Attached: CbiHN1nW4AEWK85.jpg (600x800, 42K)

SuperMega sucks dick compared to OneyPlays. Only thing they have going for themselves is the podcast which is nice. I hope their content will improve now that they're leaving the hellhole known as Game Grumps

hey crhsis i know your reading this stop being gay at the gym and post more new vegas vids

Attached: rz3jvyy68kgz.jpg (640x853, 92K)

>tfw their playthrough makes me wanna go back to it again

Attached: CeMB6Q6WEAA_c63.jpg (600x800, 63K)