Why did he fail?

Why did he fail?

Attached: putin-kim-summit.jpg (3689x2510, 1.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2022/04/06/world/europe/germany-gas-russia-ukraine.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He hangs with Trump. Failure like other failures.

He forgot he wasn't the world police like America

I'm not a /pol/tard but if you think Biden is doing better you're fucking deluded

>Zelinsky: ples halp, I beg you, PLES HALP, send everthing you have!

Yeah, that's how defeat looks, kek

Who says he failed? Taking Ukraine piecemeal over an extended period of time is still a win for Russia. It doesn't seem like they're really spending a ton of resources here. It does affect their economy and global trade, but those are relatively temporary adjustments, whereas Ukraine becoming part of Russia again are going to be relatively permanent changes.

hes begging for his life + pushing russians away from kyiv

the world is too fucking small and too aware to tolerate some idiot trying to do whatever he fucking wants. nobody has any time for that shit.
this aint the 19 fucking 30's anymore motherfucker.

Actually, he's on the winning side. Dishonest Doni thinks Putin is smart. Instead, much to the chagrin of Fox News, it is Putin that is senile--and dying of cancer.

believed his own bullshit

NATO btfo'd. War crimes a-plenty. Ukraine will fall. Good to see a strong leader. I really missed it

This, actually.

Because he thinks he is leading a superpower, when in reality he leads a third world shithole.

Are you retarded ? It is 5 weeks already and all they achieve is to rape 5 babushkas , steal their washing machine a fled back to Belarus. 2nd strongest army in the world my ass.

Attached: russian-military-parade-2022-helicopters-with-stolen-washing-machines.jpg (735x499, 128.79K)

And the No.1 strongest army in the world just stands by doing nothing
Eat some more propaganda, west-fag

Russia is doomed, hes just vying to be the guy who turns off the lights. And what will taking Ukraine achieve? Not fucking much. Thats one of the 9 gaps he needs to fill to get his security for Russia, 5 of those remaining gaps are in NATO countries. If Russian performance in this war is any indication, Russia will get its fucking clock cleaned by NATO, leaving only nukes, than nobody wins. These sanctions are long haul, they wont be going away for decades, and given that time, Russia will collapse, under demographic strain, economic strain, and a lack of leadership. Add to that that your best and brightest have mostly left the country, and the fact that he has killed anyone else with enough leadership capability to challenge him. Russia is doomed. All NATO has to do it make sure nukes dont get used, and they can watch Russia implode over the next 2 decades. Long game man, Russia has none.

Russia
>leader who has balls and is educated universally
>strongest military power in the world
>has missiles that no country in the world has defenses against
>largest nuclear arsenal
>nuclear sub drones that can carry Tsar grade nukes
>soldiers that are not snowflakes, confused about which of 5,000 genders they are

America
>leader that's a senile pedo
>pussy rainbow soldiers
>elite scouts manage to get lost in 50sqm forest
>most military bases already closed down around the world
>obsolete military tech, good enough only against brown countries
>DARPA, the the dancing robot company, kek

Continue to swallow NBC's brown cock and heil your pedo overlords as your gods, you retard

>Spend money on hardware
>Don't spend any money on training
>Send in inexperienced recruits
>The experiecned ones are drunk 24/7

They don't have to , UA have enough manpower to handle this , they just need weapons and little bit support, that they are getting it

>Why did he fail?

Because he is a useless Russian faggot that hasn't got a clue about what he's trying to do.
Like he's not even competent as things that other Russians are quite good at, like:
chess, ballet, music, judo, or going into space first.

He's just a fucking useless wanker.

Drank his own kool-aid.

That's fucking stupid. Putin thought this would be quick.

The longer this goes on, the more fucked he and russia is.

Attached: aQX71yr_700b.jpg (700x933, 117.61K)

>on the winning side
He's using Ukraine as a money laundering front.

The Russian Army can't even beat the Salvation Army. What a bunch of losers.

Attached: Russia_Crest-640x400.jpg (640x400, 99.59K)

That's Dishonest Doni and Russian his real estate deals. Cope harder.

kek

Europe refuses to even enforce sanctions because they are too dependent on Russian resources. Long haul my hairy ass.

Where did you get that horseshit from?

>yet
Lmao

based

Attached: 1648127627945.jpg (1366x2048, 561.61K)

Attached: 1587300958524.jpg (1024x1024, 358.22K)

Fucking liberals are so retarded.

This. All Russia has to do to kill most of Europe is simply turn off gas tap. That's it. And those purple hair, pedo loving kuks believe the most retarded propaganda in history, it's more surreal than a dog fucker as nuclear waste management director.

Is he homosex ? Why is he wearing fur like cheap whore?

Cope harder.

Europe already voted to stop importing, you faggot.

Bow down to your pedo bouncy castle with Alzheimer's, sweetie. :)

Why are republicans so deluded? Is your make believe God not cupping your retarded balls enough?

Seeth. Cope. Dilate.

Putin fans seem unaware of any news beyond the initial invasion

Is this what you heard from your pedo overlords? Retard, most of Europe is completely energy dependent from Russia.

Not a republican, not a democrat, not even from US, never voted in my entire life, on anything. No point. I just lay back and watch the shitshow, just like good, old George Carlin did.

NBC's cock is so deep in your throat, it's poking through your butthole. Jesus, you're being mouth fucker, ass fucked, and you still can jerk them off, all at the same time.

>"completely"

>Russia acts like a dipshit
>Europe gives olive branch by buying Russian gas etc.
>Russia invades Ukraine and commits war crimes
>Europe votes to stop using Russian resources

Yes, we have to source some from elsewhere, but we get a percentage of gas etc. from Russia. Not all of it.

And what can you do with that money, support the ruble that no one wants or will take. You cant buy anything right now, enjoy that phone in your pocket, you wont be able to get anything like it again. And never mind the phone, those planes and missiles require chips you can no longer get, so once they break, theyre done for. Even regular planes, no one will sell you parts anymore, so when they break, theyre scrap. You also cant get any new medical technology, resource extraction tech, all gone, you'll be living in the 2020s in 2050, because you cant get parts and raw materials. Look, I know that as a dirty poor normie Russian, the sanctions are meaningless to you, or where, because you dont interact with anyting directly connected to them. This isnt like past sanctions. The money Europe is still giving you because Europe is like that, is being spent either on a war you cant win, or propping up the ruble from complete collapse. There is nothing left for anything else, so eventually, you'll start running out of shit, and wont be able to replace them. These sanctions are sending you back to the 90's, and I dont need to tell you what that was like, if you wherent alive than, as someone still alive who was.

Imagine being so retarded that you become a centrist and are oblivious to the fact that your substandard comedian was a democrat.

>Putin thought this would be quick.

It would have been quick if NATO counties had not supplied Ukraine with billions of dollars of SAMs and MANPADs, essentially declaring war against Russia. Putin should have called their bluff and flung a few tactical nukes on Kyiv; he was certainly well within his rights to do so.

Attached: nuke.jpg (1600x1201, 176.93K)

Well, he was somewhat delusional and expecting some love from the Ukrainians. I'd say maybe he looked at ANA and thought well if they gave up to the taliban so easily after being trained by americans, maybe the ukes would too. Add on over estimating equipment/personnel capabilities with shitty communications, piss poor command structure and Rasputitsa, it was inevitable.

>Putin should have called their bluff and flung a few tactical nukes on Kyiv; he was certainly well within his rights to do so
Rights to do so? Attacking a sovereign country and killing millions of innocent people? You fucking dumb psychopath.

I'm not Russian; I'm from the US and it's obvious to anyone who's paying any attention that Germany is never going to cut economic ties with Russia, and they're not the only ones.

nytimes.com/2022/04/06/world/europe/germany-gas-russia-ukraine.html
>On Tuesday, the European Commission, the E.U.’s executive branch, proposed banning imports of Russian coal and soon, possibly, its oil. But Russian gas — far more critical to Germany and much of the rest of Europe — was off the table. At least for now.

Such deep insight into the matter from information provided by ONE side. Stop sucking nigger cock and dig deeper. Russia is the last superpower fighting back fucking jews, who want to destroy white people and erase them from history. While in murica and most of Europe people have to kiss black, trans, pedo boots everyday, Russians hammer wine bottles up fags butts. While murica and Europe legalizes fag marriage and lets sick trannies and fags adopt kids, Russia throws them into nuthouses. The west has been already destroyed. Russia is the last cradle of humanity left.

Fuck off, Ivan.

Ukraine was already kicking shit out of you before these supplies arrived.

And this is just supplies, not serious hardware, which is now on its way.

Face it, Russian forces have shown themselves to be drunk, pathetic, and stupid.

And this isn't to say I would prefer one outcome or the other; it's just a fact that Europe cannot cut economic ties because they are totally dependent on Russia for oil and on America for their protection. Europe is nothing but a bunch of whiny needy faggots.

Yeah few nukes on Kyiv will finally help to win heart of UA, they will finally get that his plan was just to help them all along.

Thats their decision, I agree with you though. It wont make a difference in the end though, for the reasons I stated above.

How many roubles are you paid for shitposting on the interwebs?

THE GHOSTS OF KYIV UNITE!!!! ZELINSKY SINGLE-HANDEDLY RAMBO'ING RUSSIAN TANKS WITH BARE HANDS!!! kek

C O P E

5 Кoпeйкa / charakter

"shitposting", yet another way of purple hair retards saying "I don't have counter argument", have fun slurping on that brown dick, kek

Russia have themselves admitted heavy losses. And those figures given will be much less than the actual truth.

Face it, you failed to train your military, and you're facing the consequences.

This is going to set Russia back decades.