If you decide not to circumcise your kids make sure they know that they have to pull the skin back otherwise they'll...

if you decide not to circumcise your kids make sure they know that they have to pull the skin back otherwise they'll have to deal with this bullshit

Attached: file.png (200x243, 63.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

phimosisjourney.com/pictures/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What the fuck is that

i was never circumsized so i have excess foreskin, its called phimosis. now i have to stick things in my phimotic band to make my hole bigger so that i can see the head of my penis

also this would have been prevented completely if my parents had told me to pull the skin back

idk the fuck you've done to yourself but 70% of the world is uncircumcised and the vast majority of them don't get plastic Pingu snouts sprouting out their urethras

the plastic comes from me, its part of the stretching kit. i have to gradually move up in sizes

Attached: file.png (699x911, 905.37K)

Attached: 1vr1bshat2231.jpg (589x520, 36.49K)

Dilate goyim

Evolution should have left you behind

i would be ok with that

that's a pretty extreme case..
Most people, at worse, spend a couple
minutes stretching open under a warm shower
for a couple months..

Most boys play with themselves (especially around 2/3 years old) pulling on their foreskin so that's not a problem, then jerking off starts and it's all good.

i missed the talk so i didnt know

Oh glorious day when i pulled my foreskin back. Started beating my meat on that same day

>make sure they know that they have to pull the skin back
The only boys who don't play with their penis naturally are ones who are so scared from lies told to them that if they touch their penis its' a bad thing.

I have phimosis too and it’s fucking awful, wish my parents got me circumcised would have been a whole lot easier, now I’m scared to even have sex with my gf because of it

>wish my parents got me circumcised
no you really don't

Pic?

i don't believe you, you have to show us now!

ironically enough, you may have such extreme phimosis because a doctor/caregiver forcibly retracted your foreskin prematurely

>implying everyone has your inbred genetic defects

Noot noot

OR JUST WASH YOUR DICK PROPERLY AND TAKE A SHOWER AT LEAST 3 TIMES A WEEK YOU WHITE NIGGER

wait..so you have to dilate

Attached: 1628664994389.png (768x719, 52.92K)

i wonder what he is gonna find in there once he gets in

Most circumcised people don't even have that problem. Pretty sure it's just your shit genes.

Attached: Screenshot_20220409-170454_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x2640, 487.45K)

Waldo?

>wish my parents got me circumcised
larp

so basically you never had the idea that your dick could get dirty lmao?

thats not from excess skin, its from scar tissue forming, that usually comes from trying to pull it back too early

Thank God my parents loved me enough to have me snipped before even leaving the hospital. Newborns heal in like 3 days, before the umbilical stump even falls off.

Teach kids basic, common sense hygiene even the most stupid person could figure out. Got it. Thanks as always living your life as an example to others.

Thats a good goyim

Attached: ROTHSCHILD-1024x640.jpg (1024x640, 308.52K)

>no you really don't
Yes, he actually does. Foreskin is absolutely disgusting.

what the fuck theres no way thats foreskin, foreskin looks like normal skin not melted plastic

american detected

This is like saying eyelids are disgusting. People get way too worked up over this shit.

So if you're scared of having sex with your
>gf
(she totally exists)
does that mean that she's sleeping with other men since you're not doing to her what you're supposed to?

circumcision is a blood sacrifice to an evil god

how sure are you

hundreds of thousands of years of human beings have been just fine without having to cut their dicks or stick shit in the opening.

is america really this sexually repressed

i remember my foreskin being a little tight the first few weeks after i figured out that i could cum from jerking off but by the time i hit 18 it was so loose i could store my car keys in there

Reminder to cutfags. They took your foreskin to make facial cream, so they look younger. Not so you're "cleaner".

user I am 23 and also have phimosis would I have to go through this too, oh my god but I can take my foreskin back about half or so back without any problem. I am really scared, I also started fapping at the age of 18 I was pure boy till then, I found out about phimosis quite a bit late too.

You know that, in your case, you can make a small cut to make an "opening"? You don't need to cut off all of it.

I have heard of it, its called dorsal slit right, it would be really embarrassing for me to take any surgery that takes some time to heal,
even though I take bath daily once in few months or even year yellow stuff builds up and it comes from side of my skin its really bad and whenever I google this everyone just assumes I can easily pull back my skin, well I can't that's the whole reason it builds up and come out.
lot of people say phimosis is super rare thing but its not sample space is just small because of circumcision,
lot of cut people just don't know how good they have it they should celebrate,
also I found out very recently in western countries you get cut right after being born here muslims get their kids circumcised at 3-5 or so age.

I wish played with my penis with my horny cousins but they were also really scared I would tell everyone about their dick playing parties, one of our uncle joined them too once presumably.

Circumcision is to prevent masturbation.

Almost every single case of phimosis is caused by development of the penis without regular masturbation. Believe it or not, masturbation is literally necessary and healthy if you have a fully intact penis.

Fuck the jews and fuck Americans for circumcising me.

when your soft, get a bottle of water or squirt
warm water into your foreskin..Fill it, balloon it.
You can even hold the top closed when you pee
and balloon up and let it out to clean yourself out..

That wouldn't have prevented it. The foreskin only gets looser as you age. It would've only been tighter when you were younger.
It's purely genetic

Have you ever had the conscious experience of having one?

>Thank God my parents loved me enough to have me snipped
Man It's kinda disgusting how you have convinced yourself that your arbitrary genital mutilation was a good thing.

if you can see the head then you can just do finger stretches

it's bullshit, that this will happen 100%

We had to circumcise our son, because he had issues.

I on the other hand am not circumcise and had no issues.

Doing it without medical need is mutilation

based.

I do but after feeling disappointed just stop doing it but guess I should continue again.
I hope one day I would be proud of my penis,
also I have heard even if I recover from phimosis it can come back if left alone.

Makes sense. Even with lube it looks awkward uncircumsized

seeing the head means you are in a much better position, just do the finger stretches and you will be fine.

ITT people copping because a rabbi tricked their parents into cutting their dicks apart.

You only need lube if youre circumcised.

Attached: 1648229114810.jpg (236x306, 13.21K)

pinhole phimosis is incredibly rare and it's not simply caused by not retracting early, but yes there should be more education in America about penises that didn't have unnecessary amputation procedures. Phimosis can be caused by parents ignorantly forcing retraction too early and causing scar tissue

Keep up the stretching, you'll get there

I think it just did.

I'm sure you've already seen this op, but for other anons here's a cataloging of the starting point to end point of someone going through the stretching

phimosisjourney.com/pictures/

thank you finally someone realizes you should never retract a prepubescent child. fucking stupid American pedos

this was why I was circumcised as a kid, except I still have most of my foreskin

congratulations you lost a good percentage of your sexual function and sensation for a problem that would have corrected itself as you got older and had sex

but are you sure thats scar tissue?

That's scar tissue

the whole thing?