You know what time it is!

You know what time it is!

Attached: 1480481180084.jpg (250x250, 8.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forms.gle/8RNwK872GueNoFLL7
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I stole a wallet from a cop car 20 years ago

I made a dirty quiz with girls I knew
Love to see what people voted and wrote as comment on them
Try it
6 girls, 1 is a slut
forms.gle/8RNwK872GueNoFLL7

Attached: B304DF39-5BB4-4B71-BE37-B178F19E4834.jpg (646x784, 43.91K)

Was fun
Audrey and Maeva are my favorites
The second quiz with the link at the end has nice girls in it too
Interesting work user!

I say I am gender fluid but I don't think I am. I do think that being trans is a mental illnes but I take advantage of it being accepted by society, because I love dressing as a girl, makes me horny, and the fact that I can do it in front of people and being supported gets me really hard. Everytime I dress as a girl I take pictures and end up masturbating to them

Attached: CE3886C0-0270-4E36-9977-F667C61779A2.jpg (1440x1440, 258.53K)

Autogynophilia. I have that shit too, but who cares its fun.

Attached: DSL.png (960x960, 631.21K)

nasty

I once fuck a girl on a trip who was 18 (i was 35). She was still a virgin and didn't want me to fuck her pussy (She had a BF) so she let me fuck her ass. I could tell she was in hurt but, i fucked her ass SO hard. I'm sure she will remember this first night of sex all her life. She was actually quite hot and i couldn't understand how she had not fuck yet, but she was "Saving herself" but, was quite drunk that one night with me. Picture Related, the only picture i took from her.

Attached: 4864.jpg (1278x2710, 1.99M)

>Autogynophilia
Wtf, I didn't know about this, wtf

TL;DR: I might be psychic
>Got no play in High School despite being attractive
>Became borderline incel because pissed
>First week on campus in college
>Hit up about 20 girls I think are cute and one is interested
>She's 18, I lie and say I'm a grad student
>Not entirely sure why but it works
>Her 19th birthday is 9 months later
>We fuck 4 times the day before
>Morning of I break up with her for reasons I couldn't explain
>On her birthday
>She's equal parts crushed and pissed
>Wants me to chase her and even calls me for a no-strings attached booty call
>Nah
>Hit on basically every woman I see the next week
>Didn't call back two girls but I was super interested in another one
>Dawns on me I was only about her when she told me she was 18
>Avoided asking her what her birthday was to try and fix myself
>Dated her 6 months and suddenly had a creeping feeling that we should break up
>Banged the shit out of her from morning til evening with food and movie breaks
>Break up with her the next morning
>She's pissed... it's her birthday
>I must found out at some point
>Like she said it at some point or I saw it somewhere
>I honestly have no clue

>10 years since that day and I have my MO
>Hang around a campus I graduated from long ago
>Nowadays I tell them I'm a bit younger
>Ask women out until I find the one I like
>Somehow always 18, date a bit, somehow always break up on their birthday
>Haven't been single more than a month in my adult life
>Not sure if I'm a great judge of age or have the most useless superpower
>Or maybe I just forget that I heard this information at some point
>Weird shit

Who was with her?

other girls friends

I spent most of my 20s buying alcohol for highschool students so I could go to house parties on the weekends and hook up with the girls

You only fucked her once?

yeah, that was a one night thing

You stay in contact on social media at all, also how was the sex?

wife caught me jerking to blacks on blondes and asked if that was what i was into. i said no but a couple days later we were fucking and she asked if i liked blonde girls like her taking black dick and i nutted right there. she stepped up the dirty talk and after that we were pretty much just talking about white girls getting "ruined" by black dicks everytime we banged

after that we also started watching blacked while we fucked and that sent us down a disgusting rabbit hole until it ended with her actually experimenting with black guys.

i wish i wanted to stop it and i hate that i like it and it turns me on so much. ive tried to stop it multiple times and everytime i ask to, she does it and never brings it up again until i cave and talk about her taking bbc and shit.

Nah,
The sex was great, her ass was fucking tight and her boobs were amazing. Jack hammering her into the bed, face down ass up, was so fun.

She had no experience, It was really just about taking her, fucking her like a fuckdoll

Those lips man!
Anymore of Maeva?

Attached: Maeva (2).jpg (4320x5760, 1.47M)

Sucks you only spent one night, probably years down the road she'll end up looking you up.

Attached: 1648825441674.jpg (1545x2105, 1.75M)

i don't think she enjoyed it as much as me. I fucked her ass for my own joy. I guess she was drunk as fuck and was feeling hot to fuck a guy almost twice her age.

I'd love to fuck my youngest niece

Also, she was not the kind of girl i would want in my life, a good fuck doll yes, but Wife material no. At least not at 18 with the still child mind

Attached: Maeva.jpg (643x946, 170.16K)

Attached: Studio_Project (2).jpg (1920x1280, 1.76M)

Would said anything about wife material, no adult man marries an 18 year old for her mind and personality. She's enjoying her youth, you can't expect to keep up with her and then the whole generational gap of things that common for her that you're completely ignorant of.

I just found a thread of a girl I has a giant crush on at school on cum on printed pics. The poster claims to be her uncle which is pretty fucked up but after a cheeky tommy I dunno what to do with this information

>but after a cheeky tommy
Dafuq does that mean?

Just coom

How you blackmailing?

Searched a ton of girls I know on pimeyes and found a bunch of nudes and videos of a girl I fucked a few years ago

The first time I came in my sister’s mouth, she gagged and threw up. She decided I could only cum in her mouth if I hilted it into her throat. Not sure why I remember but it was also the first time she wore a thong. It had teddy bears on it.

I masturbated to a real rape video a little while ago. I stopped a few seconds in cuz I felt guilty. I still feel guilty though. Hopefully I can let it go now.

Does cumming in the throat reduce the chance of throwing up or is this a larp? I need this information.

The taste is what makes most girls gag. Also the texture. Cumming straight down her throat bypasses the tongue and taste buds.

Spent the night at a friends house when we were kids. At night I pissed in his little brothers bed while he slept. Next morning I heard his dad beat him for being a pussy and peeing in his bed.

For legal purposes, this is totally a larp
But yes, like another said, it was the texture mostly that turned her off

>Next morning I heard his dad beat him for being a pussy and peeing in his bed.

I feel bad for laughing at this kek

Attached: 2C30BC72-966D-4521-BC55-2A99E0564ED8.jpg (330x330, 17.88K)

Had a great vacation where i ended up fucking my cousin. My twin sister on right, Cousin on left. Picture taken like 5min after we just had sex the 4th time.

Attached: hobo.png (380x503, 415.91K)

Id be afraid hitting the throat would trigger the gag reflex

My sister and I shared a room up through most of high school and I usually got turned on whenever I saw her naked. Never felt sexual attraction for her otherwise though. Am I fucked up for this or is it normal?

You'll find that out while she's blowing you

dam they are both really sexy

In my mid teens, at doctors office getting sports physical, doc is checking around dick and balls for hernia check. He asks me if I can pull my foreskin back, then he pulls it back before I can answer. I immediately start to nut. I cum on his arm arm before he can pull it away, the floor; so fucking embarrassed I just wanted to disappear into nothingness.

I would say no, i did the same. But i didnt want to fuck her. i just got hard by her being naked.

Glad I’m not alone, makes me feel better. Thanks user

lol yeah I have heard stories of men getting prostate checks and nutting. I think at one point they used to put your balls on ice to avoid that. Fuck it if I am getting a finger in my ass I might as well nut.

She’s one of those ‘look how I can deepthroat’ and would show her lack of reflex with a bottle

Your twin sister has a beautiful pussy mound. Would you fuck your twin sister if she asked you to?

100% normal man. I’m surprised she let you see though. Girls are usually more modest in high school

Indeed she have, im not sure. Would be a bit strange. Ive been to cloose with her entire life. If she showers i an easily go into bathrom and vice versa. We seen eatchother naked like entire life ( we are 23 now). But never say never.

She definitely got modest around 12-15 or so, but when she was mostly done with puberty she basically stopped caring again lol

Well……….good for you!!!!!

pics?

The blonde is my cousin ( the white pantie)

My girlfriend and her friend lost their virginity to a celebrity in a hotel room. He pushed their butts together and took them from behind. This one year before she met me.

Yes. She has a very beautiful mound. I’m glad that you agree! So…..seeing she has such a great mound, doesn’t it make you want to touch? Have you touched her there before?

Did you find that hot when you found iut? Would we know the name?

Do not have nudes of my sister if that’s what you meant lmao

Attached: 4BB3BD8A-EB11-4816-8740-0DC8343F4DF3.jpg (362x1207, 199.86K)

I sort of dated my landlady when I was in college. She was widowed and in her early 60's. I'd do odd jobs for her sometimes and she'd cook me dinner so she'd have some company. One night we both got a little drunk and she asked if I wouldn't mind staying the night so she'd have someone to cuddle again, which led to us having sex the following morning.

Yeah it's kind of hot and painfil at the same time. It's a major celebrity so yes.

He asked them for anal too, but they told him no.

nice, more?

The white pantie is my cousin, that mound is tasted and utilized ;)

Jeeeeeesus, she’s got a nice body. Good taste in heels too.