I'm a former trans

I'm a former trans

43, 5'5", 143lb

I work out almost everyday and can one rep max 155lb deadlift, 135lb squat and 105lb bench

Unfortunately I had a voluntary orchiectomy and without testicles is my cock effectively a clit?

Ask me anything

Attached: kbc.jpg (1366x1812, 145.93K)

Why haven’t you killed yourself already? YWNBAW

Attached: ywnbaw.png (1024x605, 33.94K)

Why did you think you were trans?

Can’t you get hormone replacement therapy to replace the testosterone your testicles provided?

I was very confused and its the greatest regret of my life, but I'm doing everything I can do fix it, to become a normal man again, srs

You’re making the right choice in fixing it.

Yes but I don't have health insurance and can't afford the trt

However, I workout at a gym almost everyday for less than $50 a month and eat around 1000 calories a day, 100% vegetarian so I'm actually very healthy

srs kill srs yourself srs

Okay, but what was it that actually confused you in the first place? This is actually quite a rare thing to happen, despite what many want to believe.

Post current photo of yourself w/timestamp. Thx

>ryday and can one rep max 155lb deadlift, 135lb squat and 105lb bench
>Unfortunately I had a voluntary orchiectomy and without testicles is my cock effectively a clit?
>Ask me anything
Gonna get the fake balls?

This is always a weird bred. Sad story mane!
>at least you DONT have Picrel!!!

Attached: 4D9765DF-5F32-40BA-8E9B-B497A9D90D22.jpg (394x263, 24.9K)

Thats fine good luck with that

this is what happens when you indulge mental illness.

if you already cut your balls why dont keep it as female

Nice gains bro, glad to have you back.

Attached: 1649459713057.png (304x366, 230.83K)

Your body looks as confused as you are by your identity. How do you want to satisfy a woman with that little pecker and without balls??? What a mess.

I swear theres CIA bots posting these responses automatically. the internet is so psyoppy. respect to OP tho

Why do you guys always post pics from just after surgery?

Except for the drinking and meth

go on and post your wrecked hole after surgery

idk if you're for real, but I've seen this face being posted on /pol/
I forgot the context though
since your balls are fooked, why won't you go on TRT? That would help you with gains

>can't afford the trt
trt is dirt cheap as far as I know. why wont' you get a job and insurance?

Ken you know you need a timestamp you stupid little sloppy bottom faggot

Are you going to get one of these installed?

Attached: image[1].png (788x513, 249.66K)

Get off Yea Forums and get help ffs

Attached: 471.jpg (682x600, 144.43K)

Would consider being in a relationship with a woman?

start taking testosterone and other steroids and get a gynecomastia surgery. without testicles you'll have to take testosterone for the rest of your life for your body to work like a normal man. nothing can be done about your clit but you'll at least be a able to look like a normal man with a micro penis. good luck

Do you have any normal relationships?

You still servicing those niggers who protected you when you were in prison you little fruitdwarf ladyboy?

I was bisexual, maybe gay, and was pressured into it, I knew it was a huge mistake as soon as my testicles were removed, srs

I'm not a bottom faggot, I'm a straight man, srs

built for BBC

Yes, absolutely, that is my greatest hope, to be in a loving sexual relationship with a cis-woman, srs

Not really, I have some friends but its essentially "straight" men that take advantage of me when they need a release or cis-women that friendzone me but use me to buy them dinner and pay for things they need, srs

What does this even mean? I was released in 6 months from a 12 month sentence for good behavior, the group that protected me in prison are still in prison, srs

Hahah that'll never happen you fucking freak

They fucked the shit out of you regularly if I remember

Do you realize how hard it is for a man like me to find a cis-woman? Why do you laugh at my misery? srs

Definitely, this faggot loves being gaped by some BBC

You're a fruitdwarf ladyboy

It was horrible but it was still better than being passed around to everybody in my block, there were literally hundreds in my block and not sure I would have survived if I did not find a group to protect me, srs

Lol sure you are Ken

You willingly cut your own balls off. Deal with the repercussions

Sorry you were led to believe cutting your balls off was a good idea.

Attached: 1647303611834.jpg (938x1024, 337.55K)

Absolutely not! I'm not a faggot and I actually do NOT like black men, not because I'm racist, but because they are very violent, I'm a straight man and I prefer beautiful white cis-women, srs

As a single female myself, im curious. How big were their dicks?

You're a fruitdwarf ladyboy and you love nigger dick

Lol you don't even have a job. How far have you drifted from reality Ken?

ywnbam

Ok, I'm not a dwarf and I'm definitely not a ladyboy, my height is still within the range of an average man and I also identify as a straight man, srs

I actually like when you refer to me as ken, its a lot more masculine than my real name which is actually a unisex name, I wish I had a real first name that was 100% male, srs

Isn't your name Kati or something?

But you are a fruit I guess

Ken you said you plow submissive cis white women with your massive sperm pump. Also you had gay sex last week

Hey StreetMeat. Stop posting, you're disgusting, a habitual liar and no one likes you.

Its name is StreetMeat.

That's not nice, srs. I'm not a liar I'm just a homo, srs.

Did you shop your head smaller in the pic? Why is the towel rack bent all crazy? I understand choosing to photoshop it tho, you're very ugly.

Why are you curious? Are you a cis-female or trans?

There were 14 guys in my group, all were very large like well over 200lb+ some were over 300lb+, yes their cocks were very large and they were always horny because there was really nothing else to do most of the time, I did not measure their cocks but was at least 7 or 8 inches mostly and thick, a few were over 10 inches but in a weird way the guys with the really big cocks were less horny than the other guys, most of the guys wanted my butt, the really big guys wanted oral like endless oral, srs

You just said last night you had gay sex last week

>I work out almost everyday and can one rep max 155lb deadlift, 135lb squat and 105lb bench

These are piss poor numbers for a (real) woman entering a gym for the first time.

Wrong, I have a cock, I'm a man, srs

Close, when I was trans I went by katie, but my real name is similar but different, srs

Also not what you said just last night Ken. How about you make a timestamp for us

Is this a bot? I see you on so many boards, what the fuck is your problem?

Straight white ciswoman.

>Unfortunately I had a voluntary orchiectomy and without testicles is my cock effectively a clit?
I would say no because guys who had a vasectomy still have dicks.

No, I sometimes help friends that need a release if they are in between gfs or if their wives/gfs are traveling or something but giving oral is not really sex, srs

You're not straight then bro

This has to be bait I'm a noodle armed faggot and even I can bench considerably more than 105.

Sounds like you're a fag for life lol