Look how the fallen are mighty

look how the fallen are mighty

Attached: pepe the harsh rationalization.jpg (1000x1000, 236.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/dogfondler69/
steamcommunity.com/id/chmiggen/
bitchute.com/video/h0kLVyDtzj4C
europhobia.blog/
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/329/
livescience.com/difference-between-race-ethnicity.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we need to talk about your post

steamcommunity.com/id/dogfondler69/
steamcommunity.com/id/chmiggen/

"You're racist if you are white" is /pol/ based propaganda to make you angry.

WTF, I hate niggers now.

+LEFT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+

It really isn't. Get out more.

The real redpill is understanding that people's culture and politics are divorced from their voting patterns. In a multicultural democracy, minorities will always band together in return for representation in a white majority country. Their personal views don't actually represent the way they vote and they do this because it results in the most resources and power for their tribe. Whites are the only group in America that don't have an in-race preference nor practice racial determinism.

I think its fine to judge an individual based upon their merit, but I also think its fine to judge a group by the groups actions, especially when that groups dominant culture calls for action against my people's interest.

This. Oddly enough there is a world outside of Yea Forums that some of us live in and in some cases, its worse than /pol/.

Attached: 1629876653481.jpg (653x653, 79.17K)

But white people act the same way in minority groups. Certain white cultures did this in the past. America is the only place where they look at skin then combined all these ethnicities and pretend they're the same group of people. It's like the whites in America were breed retarded

>and in some cases
I think you meant to say most cases

I travel, I live in a major city, it's just polpraganda of maybe the simplest kind. You have no idea that you've been trained to see thing as anti white when whiteness isn't even whats being discussed. That's how they trick you into being cucked by boomers into supporting evangelical christianity

Your logical hole here is I how you define the group. A group of people who share an ideology is not the same as a group of people who share a skin color. You are attacking a group of people who share the same set if beleifs, specifically people who harbor those beliefs. When you just assume people who look the same believe the same things, you are basing your beleif on an assumption and in doing so you make enemies out of innocent people. I'm not normally this real on 4chins but you deserve a proper retort because you sound smart enough to understand. Racism is nothing but a logical fallacy. Daily Davis is living proof of it.

Attached: 1629724892425.jpg (889x500, 64.53K)

Its probably because people in /pol/ are introverts that lack a spine. I bet less than a quarter of them actually believe the dogshit that fumes out of their mouths and an even smaller degree would do anything outside crying on an anonymous forum.

Stereotypes exist for a reason.

Attached: 1624150571273.jpg (666x666, 47.13K)

Yeah and so does the fact that human beings act based on reason, context, and environment, and aren't just blindly exhibiting genetic flaws. You grab a cup when you want to drink. You make the assumption because it's what you want to believe. This is basic human psychology.

So with that logic, you should be ok with white people being seen as racist. It's based of the idea that they have 0 understanding of being oppressed in a country catered to their needs hence why they say dumb shit regarding racial issues. They also lack the historical understandings of how systemic racism plays a role in their perception of everyone that's a minority.

I'm an Iranian who grew up in the USA. If I had grown up in iran instead I'd be a completely different person. Just because I look like them doesn't meant I harbor their beleifs or wants or interests. I don't represent anyone but myself. I don't represent everyone who looks like me. And they don't represent me either. Every single thing in life is relative.

take your meds schizo

What the fuck does white people even mean. You are just playing semantics with undefined concepts that you think substitute as evidence or examples.

>"You're racist if you are white" is /pol/ based propaganda to make you angry.
How little are you paying attention??

Attached: 1649463214652.png (731x967, 609.38K)

Not even. We're playing the same game here. Look at a skin color then make a dumb conclusion based off of anecdotal evidence.

>White people act the same way in minority groups.
Just like asians and other races will pick up black culture as well. The point is that those people are small outliers divorced from the dominant culture of their group. It is only possible for those people to be like that in a multicultural society. Additionally, despite that small outlier picking up bits and pieces of minorty culture, they have different crime statistics, IQ, moral compasses, history ect.

>America is the only place where they look at skin then combined all these ethnicities and pretend they're the same group of people.
This is incorrect. We understand the difference between the races, just as we understand the difference between our own european ancestry. The way this appears to be is because elections are not a battle of ideas, but a racial headcount. Look at any election map, then control for race. You will see almost every minority group vote blue, despite all being from different races and backgrounds. This is why you have the black and white divide in the media and politics.

>It's like the whites in America were breed retarded
I will admit that we are quite brainwashed with globohomo here, but so are many other european peoples.

>When you just assume people who look the same believe the same things, you are basing your beleif on an assumption and in doing so you make enemies out of innocent people.
Just because a token minority doesn't personally believe the same things as the group, doesn't make the groups actions as a political entity any less legitimate or harmful to my peoples interest. There is a very real driving force behind the dominant culture of the group that determines the social and political future of said group regardless of what the outlier thinks. For example, just because your black neighbor is a really nice and harmless guy, that doesn't mean that white and black communities don't suffer from crime waves caused directly by black culture.

Why do you think the picture you posted proves your point? Can't you read?

>Create strawman, cry about how you're such a victim, seethe at people you don't know due to some aesthetic attribute.

When did modern conservatives become such whiny pathetic snowflakes? It's like they are all catty asian girls with how bitchy they are. This reeks of high estrogen levels. I though they were supposed to be strong masculine cowboys, but it seems like that too is delusional cope.

Modern conservative males more closely resemble pic rel.

Attached: 1640818791365.jpg (640x567, 84.32K)

There have been black people (mostly at the peak of the blm movement) that really said that.

Something in the water, IDK. They either look like scrawny and malnourished manlets (Ben Shapiro) or fatass thumbs (Alex Jones).

So you're going to dirty your own soul and character because there are random retards saying that you're racist if you're white?

Be better than that. Be Just and Humble, and help your fellow brothers; instead of wasting your time on such petty matters.

Attached: 5rm2zz.png (1080x1175, 1.64M)

The article pictured is desperately trying to imply that DEMOGRAPHICS are racist. The simple fact that black people don't live there is the fault of white people.
The truth is that niggers don't want to work, and in a rural community, if you don't work you don't eat.

nothing they ever say means anything. it doesn't affect you. the rules stay the same as they've been for decades; avoid them at all costs and if you ever get near them, expect them to attack you for no reason.

Delusional cope.

Touch grass, loser.

But user, demographics ARE racist! Unless we and our fellow whites hand civilization freely to poor people of color that have always been too oppressed to invent anything or build decent societies, we are evil and racist! Haven't you heard of the white man's burden?

Attached: 1649463020556.jpg (675x1200, 126.9K)

irrelevant. honor and integrity are for cohesive societies only. as it stands the intersectional cultists are literally waging war on normal people. standing by with those values ensures annihilation

Attached: 1649463116507.jpg (1349x1345, 1.4M)

europhobia.blog/
europhobia.blog/

This is just an efficient way to shock white fragility out of the system.

This kills the Karen.

The only people crying about trivial shit like this are weakling faggots that would cry about anything anyways, so their opinions don't matter.

Just responding to anons comment about viewing groups instead of individuals.
Doesn't matter to me if people think whites are racist as a whole. ( the irony of them being racist hypocrites is obvious )
Doesn't change the fact that there are stereotypes about your ethnicity, but I get you saying they don't apply to you.

Attached: 1622160326471.png (545x516, 546.01K)

You're expressing incoherent thoughts. Get therapy.

can we just conclude that americans are fucking retarded and someone should keep /pol/ in line before it completely sucks all fun out of the internet? I don't care about black or white people women or men or whatever, I'm just sick of every single thread being about it. I get it, you're (very specific mixture of biological traits and ideological beliefs), you're the masterrace, good on you, now post a good thread or shoot me.

And if you replaced the word "white" with "black" or "Hispanic" would it be published by a large, wall street controlled media corporation?
I think not.

Do you go into the bbc threads and bitch too? Because there's a lot more of those..

Jews aren't white

So make a good thread then.

Attached: 1647387666169.gif (245x258, 1012.02K)

What calibur round would you like?

Around blacks never relax

>We understand the difference between the races
This is a blatant lie imo. Race is based off physical traits. Ethnicity is based off culture. American conflate the two all the time and then make dumb accusations based off their already flawed categorization. In Europe, "racism" is done based off cultural differences. For instance, people hate Africans but not African Americans or people hate the Chinese but not the Japanese, etc. You dumbasses go "hurdur same skin color, hurdur same people".

>Whites are the only group in America that don't have an in-race preference nor practice racial determinism.
It hasn't been more than 100 years and you forgot about jim crow and the civil rights movement. If none of that is racial determinism then I'm lost to how you define that

>they have different crime statistics, IQ, moral compasses, history ect.
This is the typical nature v nurture argument. But there's plenty of statistics that lean heavily to nurture being the biggest influence for a group of people to develop certain behaviors. That's why Americans are made fun of for being obnoxious and self absorbed.

Well said only faggot nihilists will disagree

Attached: 1645699730074.png (720x842, 788.83K)

their cute

I'm a nihilist. Humans aren't worth it. Spend your time helping the ones who need it. Abandoned animals.

I've always hated niggers

Are you actually asking me what "white" means and I'm somehow making this a semantics argument? You ok?

We get it. You hate Americans.

Attached: 1629324224693.jpg (269x300, 25.52K)

don't care hate niggers

No I love Americans just not the cesspool retarded ones that make up the majority of the internet population. Even funnier when they're racist considering they're a blend of a fuckton of bullshit ethnicities.

Maybe you should marry America if you love them so much

>Race is based off physical traits
Race is based off genetics, which produce physical traits like differences in skin color, digestive enzymes, skeletal structure and density, skull and brain size, predispositions to various pathologies, name it.
See if your understanding of race is above meme-level:
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/329/

I hope she's black too so when I say I married an American, your heads implode

Attached: 1622811789007.jpg (430x320, 11.94K)

More like why would I work/hang with anyone that judges people on opinions? Be they gay or homophobic, normal or trans, black or white why would I care what they think if its irrelevant to our friendship/working? Seems kinda obvious but people dont get it.

Like, person is black, who cares? Is he friendly? If not then bye byeee lol and etc

Attached: 1641549982042m.jpg (1024x821, 173.19K)

>Race is based off genetics
This is a dumber way to explain eugenics which has already been debunked decades ago
Here's a real article to help you broaden your intellectual prowess
livescience.com/difference-between-race-ethnicity.html

In my case it was more of
>why would I ever be racist?
to
>god I hate American culture so fucking much
also: niggers, niggers, niggers, niggers, and, indeed, niggers.

Attached: 1647056596406.jpg (946x1024, 146.47K)

>mighty
you and some other incels on Yea Forums? get to fuck

Wouldn't this not be racist according to your definition? Also I'm making fun of you guys for your cultural differences not pretending you were born this way so I can justify some hatred against you. You're the kind of dude that makes all of Europe categorize Americans as being socially/mentally retarded

jew are doing this on purpose to start a race war and destroy the west

Attached: images.jpg (119x123, 3.51K)

The article I posted dismantles these commonly used tropes about how homo sapiens are somehow above biological realities. But why would you read something new and challenge yourself? That would be hard, and immediate pleasure is far more important than understanding the truth.

>Race is based off physical traits
Race isn't skin deep. For instance, how can you understand that the races have physiological differences that make them generally better at different sports yet not believe that they also have different IQs or behavioral and physical predispositions? You blame the environment for people's actions yet not the environment that they evolved and lived in for thousands of years.

>Ethnicity is based off culture
Culture is determined by race and location.

>For instance, people hate Africans but not African Americans or people hate the Chinese but not the Japanese, etc.
You are correct. Since culture is determined by race and location, some groups of blacks, mestizos etc will be different depending on their location and history. I'm not refuting this, but I don't see how it applies to my argument when put in the context of my previous post.

>It hasn't been more than 100 years and you forgot about jim crow and the civil rights movement. If none of that is racial determinism then I'm lost to how you define that
Whites elected a black president for 8 years. We have the highest density of wealthy and successful blacks. Asians and jews on average have higher IQs, better standardized test scores, and more wealth than whites. Our biggest cultural icons are black hip-hop artists. There are more whites in absolute numbers below the poverty line than there are blacks total, yet whites aren't over-represented in violent crime like blacks are.

White Americans are completely okay with being replaced in their own country in the span of a few decades. Minorities are stabbing the only few generations that treated them as equals in the back.

>plenty of statistics that lean heavily to nurture being the biggest influence for a group of people
What is the Minnesotan transracial adoption survey? I agree that nurture is a driving force behind behavior, IQ etc, but I would argue that it lies way more on nature.

Shalom, Troonstein. Eugenics was never debunked, it was demonized and shut down because it's the antithesis of zionism. Anyway what you're describing isn't Eugenics, it's plain old racial supremacy. Stop pretending they're exactly the same faggot.