What's the worst thing you've ever done?

what's the worst thing you've ever done?

Attached: 1649356858607.webm (642x960, 1.96M)

posted in this thread

Oh where do I begin.

I’ve definitely had sex with chicks I shouldn’t have had sex with for various reasons and taken advantage of them

having spent the best years of my life living as a wigger.

Attached: cgv56yyhu.jpg (1502x1095, 151.59K)

When I was 20, I used to be a personal chauffeur for two hookers. When I wasn't working, I would drive them around to places for money. Sometimes they would suck my dick for free and let me play around with them. Often, they would get high on heroin and pass out and I would steal some of their weed or other drugs they had. I knew they needed the drugs more than I did, but I didn't care, even if they would get sick because of me. I would take their money too if I felt like they didn't give me enough gas money. One time I left one of them a 4 hour walk away from her home because she didn't give me gas money and I was getting sick of her shit. Had her weed with me too. And she was dope sick at the time.

The skreets is cold dawg, you either get up or get put down. Wear that shit dude, ez lick on them hoes

I savescum in video games.

Lolwut. Even both of those girls had better command of the English language than you.

Catfished my aunt for months just to get some nudes out of her.

I also sexted with her constantly and spewed so many loads to it.

I fucked my ex and my girlfriend within like 4 hours of each other. It was on gf's Dad's birthday. She found out a few nights later because apparently she went psycho and was talking to my ex(?), got really drunk, and drove down to come see me, wrecked her car, fucked up her hand. Got drunk the night before her court date, so drunk it was still in her system, judge rescinded the plea bargain worked out, and gave her 6 months in county. Not sure what she would have done to me had she made it down here, I wasn't even home, doing coke with some hot Polish chick a few towns over. So yeah, I'm a pretty big piece of shit for ruining her life with my inability to keep my cock in the holster.

Full story? Also you may as well show the nudes you procured

You're an absolute cunt. But it's also not your fault that she willingly got shitfaced and made multiple conscious decisions to ruin her life over some guy that clearly didn't give a shit about her.

Malibu's most wanted

source?

what were their bodies like? worth groping or was it just kind of it was free access so fuck it?

Voted for Joe Biden

First one was in her mid-forties. She wasn't great to look at but she knew how to suck a dick.

Second one had perky tits that were super fun to play with. Didn't have much of an ass and it was obvious that he had lost a shit load of weight (probably from drugs). If you could get past the fact the smell of booze, her pussy felt great.

Put a bun in the oven of basically my deaf little sister. We grew up in foster care and I've known her since she was 4.

It's the worst thing I've done by society's standards. I personally don't think it's wrong.

Attached: liz.png (810x1013, 1.43M)

nice, did the younger one have fakes or nah? How big were they?

In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max’s toupee and I glued it on my face when I played Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog. When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out. But the worst thing I ever done, I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaah and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

Legal-wise, I fucked a 10yo girl. Was fully consensual but still not something that I want people to know

I used to take creepshots of my classmates.

are you in a relationship or do you just have casual sex? was it an accident?

how old were you?

Woke up 30 seconds before my alarm as per. Commando flip! Unset and turn off the alarm before it even realizes what's going on. Cartwheel down the stairs banister to the hall closet for my gear, two ancient ninja swords. Crab walk through the closets escape hatch to a void between the walls and begin to climb. Once I reach the backside of the life sized velvet Elvis in my room I lift the thumb latch and slide Elvis over. Commando roll!! Back to my bed, I unsheath Hell and Hells Fury and surgically remove the mattress and box spring tags in one pretty fast move. Not a single fuck given that now I'm a goddamn felon

Not fake, according to her. Imagine these tits, but on a girl with a lot of loose skin.

Attached: 1649221509736s.jpg (250x166, 4.38K)

Your little sister from foster care. You're not related? I think I can kinda understand this one.
You're not genetically related and she probably trusts you. If you're looking out for her and you in that time you've probably got a really good bond.
It's a situation of "The Devil You Know". If she had an older brother that would've been the best deciding factor.
either way, best of luck to her and you and your kid. I hop you WAGMI

holyshit. before preggo pics + greentext pls

Damn, seems like a fun time, shame about almost everything else haha

wild, story?

I have never done anything bad

Raped the girl on the right

Attached: Screenshot_20220221-172002~2.png (720x1061, 590.46K)

That's Gabby Carter you fucking spaz

In a relationship. We live in a 2 bed apartment 1mi from her campus and maybe 15mi from mine. Paid for by our fparents so that I can, "Look after her" and "Keep her safe."
We started sleeping together very shortly after moving into the apartment and there's a strong chance it never would have happened with another living arrangement.

Nope, not related. We both went into this family's care at a very young age. She didn't find out we weren't siblings until maybe 11 or 12. Foster care is very confusing when
you're very little, especially when you're shipped around a lot. Don't actually know much about her bio-family.
We have always been very close and physically affectionate but never in a "bad" way. Our sexual relationship was very much switched on one day and came from almost nothing.

Sure give me a sec.

With that chin, I'm willing to bet she raped you.

My guts tell me it's because you like eachother and because she trusts you. Seems strong.
Also, good luck explaining this to your (foster)family and everyone else

I'm too lazy/unsober atm but she was one of my sister's friends and was really cute. Taking her v was the best experience I've ever had. We were fuck buddies for quite a while also

>ThAt'S gAbBy CaRtEr u FcKiNg SpaZ
I didn't say it was the hooker's tits you fucking retard. Learn how to read.

I've tortured and killed probably triple digit bees

>check'd
he's just too proud he recognized the tits, what a retard

stayed in and worked on some presentation while gf went to bar with some friends. call from her phone a few hours later with some dude saying to come down to the street and help. she's fucking naked in the front seat, maybe topless and gstring. clothe her up, dude and i under each of her arms like weekend at bernies, and make it to the apt. we get inside, she closes the door, and starts kissing him. while I should totally be upset, she reaches her hand into his belt/band, and starts digging in his pants, and keeps kissing him deeper. I don't stop, let them continue on, and watch her give him a bj. thinking this is my shot, i undo her pants, and drop them to the floor, and she turns around to yell at me in broken drunken gibberish about something. he grabs her by the hips, and shoves his huge cock in her, and she cums like 3 times. I just sit back and watch as he raw dogs her right before my eyes. a few weeks go by, and she's sick as can be, and abort his baby which she to this day thinks would have been mine because she has no idea of what really went on that night.

Molested my girlfriends mother and little sister

I ended my 6-year relationship the day after we tried anal and she said she didn't like it. That day we also had an appointment to get married.

Oh, I also let her know on the phone when she was already there with a wedding dress, she cried a lot as from her perspective it must have come out of nowhere.

I never accepted to see or hear from her again, and burned all of her stuff as if she did something bad.

I still don't care about her, at least here I don't have any motivation to lie, which is something I did to our common friends about her loyality.

To my defense, I was seriously depressed and was only 25.

Your loyalty to her or her loyalty to you?
Did she cheat on you?
Was the buttfucking revenge?

Wtf does being depressed and a somewhat young adult have anything to do with being a complete piece of shit?

Playing bass in Busted

Not sure we will explain it. Fparents are very religious, so they're already pissed at me for, "Letting her have sex before marriage." as if I own her. As far as they will ever know
t was a one night stand. I've done my part in having her back about it not being a sin to have sex before marriage. Them knowing it was me would unnecessarily complicate
our lives.

>Be a year age difference so we grew up closer than our other foster siblings
>Life is pretty unfair and just fucking hard when you're deaf
>A lot of weird social situations that you wouldn't think of as a hearing person
>Didn't help that our religious nut fparents insinuated she was deaf because of sin a lot
>A lot of nights falling asleep cuddling because she had a rough day
>This went on well after our bodies developed and we left the house
>Never even the slightest hint of anything sexual
>Partially because fparents kept us so sexually stunted
>A year after I graduated we moved to schools in the same area FAR away from home
>Fparents paid room and board plus rent at an off-campus apartment near her school
>Their reasoning was that I, "Have to protect her virtue."
>lol
>That was about the time I started breaking my religious programming
>Had both never masturbated, had a kiss, or other 'unforgivable sins'
>And certainly didn't have good sex education
>Did a very poor job pulling out... obviously
>And here we are

Attached: liz2.png (334x773, 364.81K)

holy shit

Killed a friend.

KatKatBBTO

why wouldnt the mother say anything?

my best friend was a drug dealer everybody would rob him, i stole 320$ and ounce of weed without being suspected

no I told them she cheated. some even to this day still believe me, I think. I don't see them anymore because I moved.

dunno. when you see yourself as worthless, you also don't care what others think or feel. or maybe it's just me being a piece of shit. you may be up to something here

I molested her in her sleep

Pica or it didn't happen

Sounds like the goonies

That’s just some stupid fictional cook fantasy. You’d have to be retarded to believe that.

how was everyone able to rob him?

did she have a bad rep or was yours just so much better to believe you over without suspicion?

Gonna need some more pics.

gonna need a better greentext and more pics

stole a pen while in med school, even now i think about it everyday almost a decade later. i don't deserve to be an md because i am an untrustworthy thief.
>still have the pen as a reminder picrel

Attached: IMG_7828.jpg (1707x1280, 1.26M)

she was a bit of a control-freak so our common friends were actually people who liked hanging around me and were mostly tolerating her. also if you don't know my late-night 4-chan admissions, you may think I'm the nicest guy on the planet.

yeah it wasn't really an uphill battle. some of them still like my posts on social with my wife so, I guess I... won?

It always amuses me that not a single person gives a shit whenever I post about this in these threads.

MODS!!!